Six.

A blessing in disguise, you could say (Discontinued)

Donghae winced as he was thrown onto his bed like a ragdoll. He could only cower farther and farther so much until his back met with the headboard. 

"You look pale, Donghae. Have the meds not yet kicked in?" Hyukjae mocked, leaning even closer. He could practically smell the fear growing in the younger. It empowered him. 

"Look here." Hae gulped. "I don't know why you're so mad but if you hit me I will tell my brother." 

"Hitting, huh? That hadn't come to mind before you said it but now that it has, I think it's a decent idea." Hyukjae chuckled darkly. "I really ought to just take you over my lap and punish you the old fashioned way 'till you can't sit." 

Donghae blushed beet red. He looked away, images of him, and vulnerable, sprawled over the elder's lap as he was spanked like a schoolboy flooded through his head. Worst of all - it was a turn on. 

Hyukjae tsked when he saw the younger avoiding eye contact and grabbed him by the chin. 

"Eyes on me at all times when I am speaking to you. Is that clear?" 

Donghae nodded. Unbeknownst to Hyukjae, the hooded eyes he assumed to be laced with sudden obedience were only laced with lust, lust and some more lust as Donghae's fantasies ran wild. 

"Tell me Lee Donghae. How exactly should I punish your misbehavior?" 

Donghae blinked, swallowing hard. His lusty eyes looked into Hyukjae's dark ones.

"Any way you want." The younger responded, leaning into the cop even closer. Unconciously, he once again his lips. His eyes were only set on one thing - the elder's plump lips. 

To say that Hyukjae was taken aback was a minor statement. He was flabberghasted. Only then did he notice the lip , the lust-filled eyes, the want in them. Only then did he realize the effect he actually had on the younger boy.

It wasn't intimidation but infactuation

"Two months." He could only croak, thinking fast. 

Donghae tilted his head. 

"Two months house arrest. You will be escorted to and from school and be brought home no later than six p.m." Hyukjae finished, completely pulling himself off the younger boy. Donghae almost let out a whine in discontent. 

"For now, go to sleep. Your medicine will wear off soon and if you sleep it through, it'll hurt less." 

As Hyukjae, in a state of pure panic, fled the room without further ado, he missed the pout on the younger's lips. Donghae cursed softly as the door closed shut, eyeing his excited junior. 

 

Outside, Hyukjae completely lost his composture. Feeling suddenly warm and bothered, he ran a hand through his dark locks. Even worse, he could clearly still picture those eyes, the blatant ual desire in them. 

No longer being able to handle such foreign feelings, Hyukjae quickly fished out his cell-phone. 

"Kyuhyun." 

"Boss." 

"Let's meet at the usual bar. I've got some things to discuss about the case." 

"Okay, boss. See you in fifteen." 

As he hung up, the police officer couldn't help but glance at the bedroom. The obvious rustling sounds were not missed, the hushed groans not unheard. Just knowing the younger was playing with himself while thinking of him, made Hyukjae even more frustrated. 

He just knew he'd have to release the tension or else he'd do something he'd forever regret. 

 

"Old fashioned on the rocks. Keep it coming." Hyukjae ordered, taking a seat beside his colleague. 

Kyuhyun cocked a brow. "Feeling low?" 

Hyukjae smirked. "Wanting to get high." 

"What is it that you want to discuss, boss?" 

Hyukjae's playful eyes turned serious. "I've been thinking of a full-proof plan that could get us closer to the drug dealers than we'll ever be out here." 

"Out here?" 

"Are you okay going undercover, Cho?" 

Kyuhyun almost spit out his drink. "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking, are you?" 

"I asked a question first, I believe." Hyukjae rebuttled. 

Kyuhyun's shoulder drooped. "Yes, boss." 

"Good. I'll send you the details tomorrow. For now, I've got some matters I've to handle." Hyukjae said, eyeing a sultry woman sitting alone in the distance. She had on a tight black dress that accentuated her s-line figure and blonde locks. 

Kyuhyun could only sigh as he watched his boss take himself and his drink over to sit beside the woman. 

 

Donghae heard keys jingle around midnight. He was seated on the couch 'till then as it was obviously much more comfortable than his own bed. Tsk. 

Not even a second after the door opened - revealing a semi-drunk cop - did Donghae hear the man curse out under his breath. 

"Little ." 

Donghae felt his eye twitch in anger. Hell he hadn't even made a peep yet! On pure impulsive anger, the teenager got to his feet harboring a scowl. Only to regret it the moment he had. 

"Ouch, ." Hae cried, staggering. 

Even in his drunken state, the cop's reflexes were no joke. Not a second too late he was by the younger's side, hand around the boy's slender waist to support him from meeting with the carpeted floor in holy MATrimony. 

"Be careful, punk."

Donghae felt his cheeks heat up. He didn't even feel the jabbing pain in his ankle anymore. All he felt was the elder's hand on his waist. He felt himself once again getting hot. 

"I-I can walk on my own." He mumbled, trying desperately to get away before he embarrassed himself. 

Hyukjae scoffed. "I can surely see that," he spoke, leading the boy into his bedroom. 

Donghae took on the strong scent of liquor on the male. He frowned. 

"Hypocrite." 

Hyukjae cocked a lazy brow. "What?"

"You tell me I'm a troublemaker for smoking and drinking but you do it yourself." 

With a sigh, Hyukjae set the boy down on his bed. The room was dark, the only light source a small nightlight. It illuminated the elder's face, his face flushed and eyes droopy. 

"Get some sleep." 

Donghae scowled. "You were out getting wasted, huh? ed a stranger too, didn't you? Mindless is a sin too." 

Something in Hyukjae snapped then. Perhaps it was the alcohol. Perhaps it was the fact that he hadn't gotten laid that night because the same he was seeing now kept freaking popping up inside his head whenever he kissed the woman he met tonight. Either or, he'd had enough. 

"Lee Donghae shut that rotten mouth of yours and get to bed before I do something I might regret." 

"Why should I? I let you talk badly about me all you want but when it's you who's getting told off you're getting sensitive? How unfair, Mr. Cop."

"Donghae." Hyukjae growled. It was the last threat. 

"Don't Donghae me, Lee Hyukjae. I'm done taking threats from the likes of -" 

Now, Donghae never did finish that sentence. Something entered his mouth rudely, without invite, pushing the sentence back down. The teenager found himself being roughly pushed down until his back met the soft sheets. His thrashing hands were pinned above him in an iron grip. 

And his mouth? It was being raided by an impolite cop who didn't even need a warrant. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

meeting with the carpeted floor in holy MATrimony. <---- can we please talk about this pun? xD pardon my corniness