Eight

A blessing in disguise, you could say (Discontinued)

"Get up." 

It was said in such a manner, that without even thinking, Donghae sprung to his feet. He winced a little when he accidentally made contact with the concrete floor and his injured leg. Changmin brushed himself off, rising to his feet too. 

"Donghae's brother-in-law right." He spoke, not losing an inch off his cool persona despite being on the ground a couple seconds previous. 

Hyukjae smirked icily, making Donghae's insides shiver. "Official guardian." He retorted. 

Changmin hollowed his cheeks. He turned to Hae, who stood on one foot. "Here, grab my hand for supp -" 

" - Donghae get on my back." 

Donghae's stomach dropped a level. "What?" 

"Don't make me repeat myself." Hyukjae replied, voice low and threatening as he crouched down to the floor, never once breaking the intense eye contact with Changmin. 

The injured teen felt flustered. Finally, giving Changmin an apologetic pout, he awkwardly adjusted himself on Hyuk's back. Not a moment after he'd done it, the elder rose swiftly. He yelped, wrapping his arms around the man's neck in reflex. 

"Say goodbye to your classmate." 

Gulping, Donghae could only wave goodbye. The elder's voice wasn't loud but the hostility, the bite in them was ever present. Perhaps Changmin noticed too, for, he merely waved not saying another word. 

 

The walk had been nothing but awkward, tense silence. Everytime Donghae made small-talk, or exclaimed that he could very well walk himself, the elder would shut him up with a tight squeeze to his upper thigh. That got Donghae to shut up right away, and pray his hormones didn't betray the inner turmoil he felt. 

"Get my key." 

Donghae frowned, fumbling to unwrap his hands from the elder's neck. "W-Where?" 

"In my left pocket." 

Hae nodded, awkwardly dangling his hand downwards to obtain the key. Not being too touchy, he slipped his hands into the pocket. 

"Donghae that's my right pocket." 

Hae bit his lip. "Oh! Right."

Flustered, he fumbled to the other pocket. Only, he couldn't see very well over the elder's head and ended up grazing something he shouldn't have grazed. Only when a groan left Hyukjae's mouth did Donghae realize his blunder and just what the 'pocket' he'd been fumbling around with was. He blushed beet red, quickly finding the key and shoving it in Hyukjae's hand. Hyukjae took it without a word, his ears red. 

Once they were inside the home, Donghae squirmed to get off the elder's back. Hyukjae just ignored him, walking into his bedroom. Hae froze. 

He'd never been in the room before, come to think of it. It wasn't anything special, just white wall paper and black furniture. There was a photo-frame too, of Hyukjae and Lee Sora, Donghae's brother's wife. It was obviously a long time ago, since the police officer still had his retainers and scrawny frame. Donghae unconciously smiled. 

"I wouldn't be laughin' if I was you." Hyukjae snarled, catching the younger's grin through the huge mirror. Without another moment, he turned his back to his king sized bed, dropping him without warning. 

Hae could only yelp. 

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" Hyukjae mocked, putting on a show of slipping his fingers under the hem of his t-shirt. He slightly pulled it up, just enough to display his hard abs and stomach. 

"If you're a -deprived teenager, you ought to be audible about it too, Lee." The elder continued, swiftly pulling the t-shirt off over his head and chucking it across the room. "Don't need to go around shoving your tongue down any mouth you can get." 

Donghae clenched his fist. 

"C'mon, why don't you say it? Tell me you're just dying for me to turn that of yours around and you 'till you can't walk. Tell me how much you want to take my big, juicy in your mouth and pleasure me like a good little boy? Say it and I might fulfill your wishes, Lee." 

Hae was getting agitated quick. One thing he didn't let down was his pride. He scowled. "It doesn't have to be you, you know. It can be anyone and I'd give the same reaction." 

Hyukjae's eyes changed. He clenched his jaw, leaning down to place his knees on the bed. "I don't believe you." 

"Didn't you see me enjoying myself with Changmin? Did it look like I was thinking of you while kissing him?" Hae scoffed, biting his inner cheek to refrain himself from showing emotion, for, that was the truth. 

Hyukjae crawled closer at this, enclosing the distance he had from the teen ten years younger. Placed directly in the center of Donghae's unintentionally spread legs, he coldly chuckled. 

 "If you think you enjoyed yourself there, I'd drive you mad I suppose." 

"Where do you get off being so cocky?" 

"Those who I get off from say I'm worthy of being cocky." 

Donghae blushed at the twist of words, looking away. A rough grasp grabbed his chin, pulling him back in place. 

"What? Can't look me in the eye because you're scared I might see the want in them?" Too late. 

"No." Hae spat back. "I'm scared you might just fall in love with me. Now, we wouldn't want you to go through unrequited love, would we?" 

Hyukjae smirked coldly. "I don't think you need to worry about that so much. I'd never fall for a , immature punk like you." 

"Then why are you here, half-, just awaiting the moment I surrender myself to you?" Hae retorted. 

"Because immature or not, a hole is a hole right." 

Donghae stilled, feeling a slight jar in his chest. He could only scoff, looking away from Hyukjae's gaze. I can't believe you just said that. 

"Get off." 

Hyuk cocked a brow. 

"I'm not in the mood anymore. Get off." Hae repeated, shuffling to get his face out of the elder's hold.

When he got on his knees, ready to leave the bed, Hyukjae growled and pulled him back by the wrist. Hae let out an 'oof' as he fell back onto the sheets. 

"You looked like you were dancing in the mood with the boy back there, though. Don't tell me a like you is satisfied with such a chaste kiss from him?" Hyuk's words became cruder by each frustrating passing second, unaware of how much they hurt the younger boy. 

Hae's eyes turned hostile. "And what if, a like me is?" 

Hyukjae leaned down, his own eyes cold and dark, making Donghae think of nothing but black ice. 

"Liar." 

And just like that, he crashed their lips together for the second time. Hae stilled at first, shocked. He refused to cooperate, not when his pride was on the line. Still, eventually, as Hyukjae's plump lips worked their mastery in the arts of sensuality, he slowly began to melt. Hyukjae swirled his tongue on Hae's thin lips, making the younger succumb, opening his tavern. Sneakily, Hyukjae slipped inside, taking Hae's tongue in his own. Their tongues danced, teasingly at first, leading to passion. Roaming hands dipped down, slipping under the younger of the two's shirt and up towards his pert . Hae's body trembled as the elder took a between his fingers, fondling, teasing, pinching. He moaned into the kiss, feeling dizziness cloud within him. Finally, when it seemed like someone would faint due to lack of oxygen, they parted from their intense lip-lock, panting harshly. 

"Can he kiss you like that," Hyuk breathed, not skipping a beat and burying his face in Donghae's pale neck. He took the soft skin between his teeth, nipping. Hae let out a hiss. In response, the officer on the skin with expertice, turning the slight pain into pleasure. A lewd noise escaped the younger's mouth. 

"Can he make you moan like that, wantingly and needy?" 

Hae bit his lip, trying to hold back his groans. He couldn't go down like this, not when humilation was the price of pleasure. 

"I don't think it'd be too difficult for him - ah!" Hae gasped, completely losing his train of thought when his shirt was pulled up. The cold air hadn't even hit him for a moment before Hyukjae leaned down to enclose his hot mouth around the bud. 

Hae jolted, feeling the sensations drive his nerves mad. There was a tent forming in his gray sweats. 

Hyukjae's tongue the sensually, before biting down on it. Hard. 

Hae screamed, curling his toes. Hyukjae didn't leave the lad in pain for too long, though. Not a moment later, he went back to biting and , this time with more expertice. The new sensations almost completely erased the pain from the younger's mind as he was once again softly mewling. 

When Hyuk pulled away, the lad's had a purple mark next to it. He chuckled. 

"Sadistic bastard." 

"I may be one," Hyukjae retorted, his hot breath painting over Hae's red face, "but I'm the only one who can drive you so mad." 

Hae scowled. "That's only because you're the only one who's ever tried." 

At this, Hyuk's cocky face paled frighteningly fast. So suddenly that Hae reached out, perhaps to cup his face, but Hyukjae flinched away from his touch. He visibly tensed. 

"You're a ?" 

It was said with such repulse, such taken back-ness, that Donghae cowered a little as he nodded. 

Hyukjae blinked once, then twice, before the guilt hit him like a ton of rocks. Here he was, forcing a freaking into all because of the strange feeling in his chest when he'd seen said make out with another man. How pathetic. 

"Is there something wrong with me being a ?" 

Hyukjae snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the bare whisper. 

"Huh?" 

"I asked if there's something wrong with me being a ?" Hae repeated. Because you look so disgusted now... 

Hyuk's own turmoil caused him to be blind to the insecurity in the younger's eyes. Insensitively, he nodded. 

"You're too inexperienced, kid." He lied, brusquely and bluntly. "I'm not going to make this one-time all special and gentle for you just because you are a and so, we might as well -" 

"- then don't." Hae cut him off, eyes blaring with indignance. 

"What?" 

"Then don't make it special and gentle." Hae spat. "I never asked you to. Just me, rough and quick. I'm not a girl or anything; I don't care." 

Hyukjae just stared at him. His chin was held high, like a kid asking for the wronged to be right. His eyes were unwavering, though they held insecurity within them that wasn't missed, not when he kept chewing his lip that way. It drove Hyukjae insane, the vulnerability the younger was projecting, and so, he did what he always did when there was no solution.

He closed himself off. 

"This isn't going to work." Hyukjae sighed, finally after a whole two minutes, moving off the bed. "Fix your clothes and come out for lunch in a bit." 

Just like that, Hyukjae had grabbed his shirt and fled the room. Donghae only realized the situation when the door closed shut, leaving him alone in the room, vulnerable on the bed. 

He let out a bitter scoff, shoving his face into a pillow. That way, no one, not even he himself, could see the annoying water streaming down his face. 

 

"Yes boss?" 

Hyukjae ran a hand through his hair, glancing towards his bedroom door. It was still closed. 

"Kyuhyun, I need you to go undercover starting next week." 

"But we haven't even discussed the details." 

"We'll discuss them tomorrow. Right now, I just need to solve this case and never be entangled with high-schoolers again." 

Kyuhyun sighed. "Okay." 

"Okay, afternoon then." 

With that, he hung up. Once again, stirring the two packs of ramen he'd made, he glanced towards the door. This time, it opened, revealing a serene Donghae. Hyukjae looked away. 

Hae stumbled over to the kitchen, his leg still slightly hurting when it made direct contact with the floor. 

"I'm not really hungry. I'm just going to go to sleep, okay." He spoke, keeping his head ducked down.

Hyuk noticed the signs. He noticed the boy avoiding any form of eye contact, whatsoever and cocked a brow. 

"No." He answered firmly. "You're going to sit down and eat what I've made like a good boy and then you can take a nap. You're already too skinny as it is, you've got no business constantly skipping meals." 

Hae bit his lip. "I'm really not hung -" He began but stopped when Hyuk's hand wrapped around his wrist. He softly gasped. 

Hyuk led him, forcing him into the small dining room and manhandling him onto a chair. Then he walked to the kitchen to fetch some bowls and the hot pot of noodles; he also brought over some coke. 

"Not the healthiest meal but you're young, you'll live." Hyuk quirked, taking a seat beside the younger. 

Hae could only sigh quietly, taking a pair of chopsticks in hand. Opening the lid, he took some noodles into his owl plate and slurped them down before Hyukjae even began his late lunch. 

"Slow down, boy. You're going to burn your insides." 

Hae didn't reply. He kept his head ducked down as he took some more noodles into his plate. Once again, not caring about the steam arising from them, he swallowed them down. 

Hyukjae frowned, watching as the boy did a third time more. Finally, when Donghae reached over for his fourth serving in less than five minutes, he slammed his chop-sticks down. 

Alarmed, Donghae's face just flew up, much to his dismay. It revealed the thick tears glistening down his cheeks, leaving pitiful trails behind. To top it off, his eyes looked puffy and exhausted. Like he had been crying for hours. 

Hyuk felt a pang in his heart. 

"Donghae..." 

Hae faked a chuckle, madly wiping at his cheeks. "I was eating too fast. I didn't even notice how hot it was because I was so hungry." 

Hyuk's hand moved on its' own, reaching out to wipe away the one lonesome tear leaving the boy's eye just then. Only, he never got the chance. Hae flinched away from his touch, wiping it away on his own. 

"I-I think I've had enough." He spoke, the double meaning in his voice blatant. "I think I need to clean up and then sleep a while. Thanks for the meal." 

Hyukjae just watched as he got up with drooped shoulders, walking - and stumbling - pitifully towards his room in the back. He could only watch, as if his feet were glued to the floor. And he could only feel, the constant pang in his chest whenever he closed his eyes, for, Donghae's red puffy eyes were all he saw. 

Loudly growling, Hyukjae simply slammed his chopsticks down onto the table for the second time, pushing away the food in front of him. 

He'd lost his appetite. And sadly, maybe even his heart mind. 

________________________________________________________________

Hehe, dey can't have just yet.

And yay!!!! Kyu is going undercover <3 Who's ready for some side!Changkyu?