Seven

A blessing in disguise, you could say (Discontinued)

Donghae fell back onto his mattress, the elder hovering over him, straddling him. Hyukjae's coarse hands released the younger's wrists and came to roughly cup the teenager's face, angling him just right so he could shove his tongue down the boy's throat. Despite himself, Donghae found himself biting back moans. His pants became tighter. Finally, when it seemed like he'd faint if not released for oxygen, the teen's lips were freed. A string of saliva still connected the duo's lips that opened in harsh pants. 

Before Donghae could even properly catch his breath, he found his hands being once again taken prisoner and pinned high above his head. He opened his mouth, to get out a word or two, but once again, plump lips began ravishing his own. Hyukjae invaded the younger boy's mouth with expertice, swirling and in all the right places for Donghae to feel more than he ever had before. They kissed for an entire minute, tongues dancing the bedroom salsa, teeth clanking roughly, lips swelling. Even as Hyukjae pulled away once again, Donghae didn't lose the feeling of the elder's lips imbedded on his own. 

The teenager was just trying to catch his breath, already preparing for more kissing unconciously, when his wrists were once again released. For good this time. Without another word, Hyukjae rose off of him, stumbling slightly when his feet made contact with the carpeted floor. Donghae frowned. 

"That's it?" 

Hyukjae didn't respond. Perhaps he didn't even hear Donghae's question. His eyes looked too lost, his pupils trembling and widly moving. He grabbed the wall for support, using his other hand to grab his hair. 

"I'm drunk." 

Donghae sat up. "I'd say slightly intoxicated but not completely wasted -" 

"No." Hyukjae cut off. "I'm drunk. I'm not in control of my actions. That's why - this - I'm drunk." He simply repeated, heaving a giant sigh. 

Donghae opened his mouth to retort, argue, anything, but could only close it again when the elder walked out without wasting a second. The bedroom door two rooms down slammed shut, indicating the end to whatever kind of conversation they were having. 

The teenager sighed too, falling back onto his pillow. He couldn't help but his lips, bringing his hands up to touch his slightly swollen pink lips. The feeling of the elder's lips on his own, roughly massaging, was still ever present. It made him feel hot all over again. 

"Aish." Donghae just muttered, flipping over to his stomach. He tried to force his flooding brain to empty out, to sleep, but all went in vain. The rest of the night was spent touching his own thin lips, imagining a very familar cop above him, kissing him, groping him, making him come alive, and a lot of escaping smiles.

 

Hyukjae woke up with a blaring headache. Despite being good at drinking, alcohol never quite failed to give him hangovers the day after. With a permanent scowl, he stumbled out of bed. While walking to the kitchen to cook up some breakfast, he passed by the entrance door. He walked past once before doing a double take. Hyukjae frowned, walking back a few paces until he was once again in view of the front door, more specifically - the doormat. 

The usual scene of a white pair of converse was disheveled. Only one shoe from the pair remained, the other nowhere to be found. 

 

"I skipped school for you and you're telling me you're barely injured, much less in legal trouble." Changmin quirked, an ice cream cone. 

Hae grinned through his strawberry banana split cup. "Don't even start; I know how willing you are to miss school, Shim Changmin. Even if someone you didn't know fell sick and you found out, you'd make it into an excuse for missing class." 

The latter just chuckled, unable to argue. Then for a millisecond, his face turned serious. "But really Hae, why are you involved with the cops?" 

Donghae just stuffed some more ice cream into his mouth, rolling his eyes. "I'm not a charged criminal, chill. My sister's husband's brother," he explained. 

Changmin's frown didn't vanish, just lightened. Hae pouted, leaning in dangerously close. 

"You don't trust me?" 

At this, the taller smiled. "Of course I do." 

"Then stop looking so damn morose, man. I ran away from my house arrest to come and explain myself and this is what I recieve? Tsk." 

Smirking, Changmin grabbed Hae by the nose. "By this if you mean three bowls of ice cream and my undying attention, then heck yes." 

Hae groaned, trying to free himself from the taller. Changmin didn't budge and only pulled him closer. His eyes flickered downwards, to the latter's pink wet lips. Hae caught the stare, before something clicked in him. 

"Hey Changmin-ah, if I asked you for a favor would you do it?" 

Changmin, perhaps, was too enticed by the boy's thin lips. "Anything." 

Hae smirked. "Can you kiss me? I need to check something." 

Changmin was taken back by a mile. He released Hae on reflex, inching back. "What?" 

Donghae pouted. "It means nothing, I promise. I just need to check why I'm so damn by this person I know and his chubby good-for-nothing lips." 

Changmin his lips unconsiously. "And so, you want me to kiss you?" 

Hae nodded naively. 

Changmin blinked, inching closer finally. He leaned over the table, bringing Hae's face closer by the chin. Donghae closed his eyes, biting his lip in anticipation. This was the moment he'd know - whether or not Hyukjae meant a damn thing to him or if he was just hormonal and - 

Changmin just slapped his lips onto Donghae's, awkwardly and fast. Donghae tensed. Finally, after awkward seconds passed, Changmin cupped a cheek, moving his lips subtly but firmly. 

Donghae waited. Sure, Changmin wasn't a bad kisser or anything. But something was missing. Perhaps it was the smell of alchohol. Or manly musk mixed with the slight smell of strawberry lotion. Perhaps it was the spark, the passion. As Donghae thought and thought, he didn't notice something, or someone, moving closer and closer to him. That is, until the lips on his own were extracted without warning and his friend was suddenly on the floor. He'd been pushed. 

Donghae opened his eyes in shock, his breath catching in his throat. 

"H-Hyukjae?" 

_____________________________________________________________________________

awh sorry changmin-ie.