Preview For Upcoming Chapters

Love After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ Insensibly, like the day I sent you away… ♩ ♪ ♫ 

----------

Yuri: What happened to Yeo Jin?

Shin Hye: The result has just come out. It’s intestine inflammation.

Yuri: She will be fine.

Shin Hye: You saw him, didn’t you?

Yuri: He… he was here few hours ago. He was here with… Choi Soo Young.

----------

Soo Young: Min Ho, I’m very scared. Will anything happen to Dae Hyun? I can’t lose him.

Min Ho: You will not lose him. I will not let anything happen to Dae Hyun.

Soo Young: Few days ago, he told me that we want to start his first day of elementary school with eomma and… appa. He always wanted a father. I want to give him a healthy home. If… if I say yes now… are you still willing to… to give me a chance?

Min Ho: I… I…

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ Insensibly, it’s raining again… ♩ ♪ ♫ 

----------

Min Ho: What happened to Yeo Jin?

Shin Hye: Do you even care?

Min Ho: I’m sorry. I didn’t know…

Shin Hye: Can we talk about it at home? I don’t want Yeo Jin to hear anything. And I have a surgery to do now.

----------

Shin Hye: When you sent her in… her condition was already very bad. We couldn’t stop the bleeding. I’m very sorry. We… we have tried our best.   

Woman: Y-You mean… Ji Eun has gone? How can it be possible? She was still… okay yesterday. Doctor Park… please help uri Ji Eun. She is Yeo Jin’s best friend. You have to save her.

Shin Hye: I’m… sorry.

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ Just stop it, it’s useless to be foolish like this… ♩ ♪ ♫ 

----------

Shin Hye: I will not ask for anything. I just want Yeo Jin’s custody.

Min Ho: I already told you a lot of times. I will not agree to divorce. I will not sign the paper.

Shin Hye: Fine. If you insist, I have no choice but to bring this to the court.

Min Ho: You won’t do that. It will hurt Yeo Jin. You won’t do anything to hurt Yeo Jin.

Shin Hye: She was already hurt.

----------

Shin Hye: Samchon… I can’t hold it any longer. I’m very tired. Can I give up?

Rae Won: Of course. You know… no matter what is your decision, I will always be here for you.

----------

Min Ho: Stay away from her!

Rae Won: Let her go. If you don’t love her, then stop torturing her and set her free.

Min Ho: Don’t forget your position. You are her uncle.

Rae Won: You know I’m not. I was adopted by her grandfather and we are not blood related.

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ The more I beat myself, the more tears fall out… ♩ ♪ ♫ 

----------

Han Jae Eun: Why are you keeping this earring here?

Min Ho: You… you saw this earring before?

Han Jae Eun: Yes. I remember I saw this in Shin Hye’s jewellery box before. She said it was her birthday present from her father. But one of it was missing many years ago.

----------

Min Ho: What happened on that night? It was Shin H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter