--2

Two of us

It another tight schedule day for Apink.They currently attending one of big music award for kpop industry.There a lot of idol group such as Exo,SNSD,SuJu,Apink,BTS,Got7 and more other idol group.All of Apink member walking to their waiting room after the red carpet.

 

They saw the at the front of the door,the paper with idol name showing only Apink name stuck on it.Showing them that it is their waiting room.That means there are only Apink and they did not share with any other group.

 

Its still a few hour before the award ceremony start.Bomi feel bored.Her member all are peacefully sleeping.She tried to take a nap but couldnt.Bomi stand up and stretching a little.Her body feeling tired after all the schedule.

 

Bomi decided to walk for a while.Want to grab a drink.She strolling around the backstage.

 

"Noona".

 

Suddenly someone call her.Bomi turned her body around.Facing the voice owner.Greeted by his wide grin.

 

"Sehun-ah,annyeong"

 

***

 

Apink member are currently immersed with their own business.Both of them busy with their phone.Suddenly the door opened.Revealing their main dancer.Her hand holding a canned drink.

 

"Yah,Bbom.Where have you been?"

 

"Unniee,I just feel thirsty and well,i bought this"Bomi said while showing the canned drink.

 

"Eiiii,Bomi-ah,dont lie.We all know that you must be meeting with your love."

 

"Hell no.I dont meet him."She denies.

 

The member chuckled.

 

"Guys,it true tht I didnt meet him."

 

"And you meet who?"

 

Bomi simply ignored the and seat on the couch.She changed their topic.They talked about many other stuff.About Apink concept for new album and sharing their thought about trying a y concept or comeback.

 

Their talk got interrupted by a staff.

 

"Girls,you guys are next for rehearsal.In 15 minute."

 

All of them nodded as respond.

 

"Get ready,guys.Make sure you are focused"The leader said.

 

***

 

Sehun opened Exo waiting room door.See that all are on deep sleep.Only Chanyeol and Lay still awake.Chanyeol are on his phone meanwhile their stylist still styling Lay hair.

 

"Maknae,where have you been?"

 

A deep voice asked him.

 

He flashed a smile.

 

"Just out for a while.I feel bored."

 

Chanyeol nodded.Continue to focus on his phone.

 

"By the way,Chanyeol hyung.I meet Bomi noona just now."

 

Chanyeol quickly lifted his head and stare at Sehun with unknown look.

 

***

 

The award ceremony finally started.Chanyeol and his group are seat near to Apink.Chanyeol glancing at her a few time.Teased by the troller,Chen who happen to know who he is currently staring at.Chanyeol pinched Chen arm.Telling him to shut up.

 

They continue enjoying watching the other idol perform.

 

He only focusing on Bomi when Apink performing.She look more stunning and beautiful.Chanyeol still love her.A lot.When Bomi break up with him.He cried a lot.At night when his roommate already sleep and he awake,tears are rolling on his cheek.He still doesnt understand why they should breaking up.And now,she happy with her boyfriend and there him.Still waiting.He still hoping for Bomi to back with him.He snapped on his thought when Baekhyun nudged him.

 

"You are spacing out,Park Chanyeol.

 

He give Baekhyun small smile.He glance on his left side,saw Bomi boyfriend.He very focusing on the performance.He following his gaze.Of course,he is currently focusing on his girlfriend.

 

What a lucky guy.He hissed.Feel little bit jealous at him.

 

***

 

Apink sit back on their seat after their performance.Her eyes roaming around.Meet with Chanyeol eyes.She smiled at him.Chanyeol smile back and quickly break the eyes contact.Apink seat are between Exo and BTS but still infront of the two big group a little.

 

When there are a little break,waiting for the MC to come out from backstage,Bomi look around her.Suddenly she feel someone staring at her.She look at him,her boyfriend who currently look at her,flashing him a sweet smile.He smile back and lowering his head.

 

Bomi smiled.What a cute boy.

 

***

 

Chanyeol are there.Watching the two lover moment.Changing smile and lovely gaze.He kind of hate it.And jealous.

 

***

 

Bomi was the one of the people who feel happy and proud when her boyfriend group win an award,were too focused when her boyfriend group perform and of course,focusing on his boyfriend.He did very well and cool.

 

Chanyeol know she currently focusing and staring on who without following Bomi gaze.

 

She must be and of course,staring on her beloved boyfriend,Jeon Jungkook.BTS cute and talented maknae.

 

Well,sometime Chanyeol wondering why Bomi choose younger one.More importance is Jungkook is their hubae.Eventought Exo also a hubae for Apink,Chanyeol older than him.

 

Exo and BTS are not close.But,thank to the Hyun Family,V and Baekhyun,they are close now.Chanyeol sure that Bomi had never told Jungkook that they did date before.Sometime,he want to tell Jungkook about Bomi and him relationship so they could fight and breakup.So Chanyeol have chance to be with her.But Chanyeol didnt dare.He is not that cruel.