--3

Two of us

Jungkook feel really excited.They are currently attending an music award ceremony.Not because they might be one of the winner but because he can meet her.His girlfriend.Yoon Bomi.Apink member.BTS are currently resting at the waiting room.They are sharing waiting room with BtoB.But BtoB didnt arrived yet.

 

"Someone seem really happy today."Suga said.

 

Jungkook know the word are actually said to him.He pretend to sleep while the stylist fixing his make up.Not minding the loud laugh from .

 

"Well.It nothing more excited than meet with beloved one"

 

Another annoying voice,V added.

 

"And one more,Bomi look so beautiful today."The oldest blurted out.

 

Jungkook gave up.He opened his eyes.Giving a sharp glare to his hyung.

 

"Woww,cool down Jungkook-ah.We are just kidding."Rap Monster said

 

"Whatever,hyung.Buts she is already mine"Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.Close his eyes again.

 

He could hear a loud cheer from his hyung..What a weird people.The maknae murmuring.

 

***

 

He walk out from their waiting room.Saying that he just want to walk around a little as excuse to .

 

He meet BtoB member at the stair.They exchange greet and bow.He continue walking and stopped infront of a door with Apink name on it.He opened the dooe.Received a silent friendly greet from Apink stylist.He greeted back and nod a little at her.His eyes searching around.Found the tired Apink member still sleeping.But Bomi nowhere to be seen.

 

He walk out.Flashing a little smile to Apink stylist.Tried to not waking up the girl.His phone suddenly rang as just walk away from Apink waiting room.It is the leader.Asking him to back quickly before their turn to rehearse.Disapointed a little because he couldnt meet with Bomi.

 

***

 

The ceremony finally begin.BTS seat are next to Exo and begind Apink a little.Jungkook sit in the middle.Make it more easy to steal a glance on Bomi.They exchange smile when their eyes accidently meet.He lowering his eyes everytime they broke their eyes contact.Blushing at the way she smile to him.His heartbeat racing up.Jungkook try to contain his fanboy mode.

 

His eyes fixed on Bomi when Apink perform.Hoping theres are no fancam for their moment.He know there are their fan shipping him with Bomi eventhough the shipper arent many as Exo and Apink shipper.

 

Jungkook feel proud when BTS win an award.Not because there are lot of people wathching.But because of the fact Bomi are there,watching him with a proud smile.

 

They return back to artist seat.Steal a glance on Bomi but she is currently talking happily with her member.He diverted his eyes to the left where Exo member currently sitting on.Jungkook eyes stopped at Chanyeol who currently focused on something.He followed Chanyeol eyes direction.And it is on Bomi.But he think that Chanyeol just snapped out and his eyes just happen to look like he is currently look at Bomi.

 

***

 

The ceremony finaly ended.The idol are currently moving back to their waiting roon.Jungkook roaming around.Hoping to see Bomi.But none of Apink member are around.He to immersed in searching for Apink,not knowing that already leaving him alone at the bunch of idol.

 

Jungkook finaly suceed escaping from the crowd and straight to their waiting room.He hummed his favourite song when someone tap his shoulder.He turn around and meet with the hand owner.

 

***

 

Bomi throw herself on the couch as soon as Apink reach their waiting room.Feeling really tired.

 

"Arghhhhh...!Glad that the ceremony is over."Eunji,the well known as noisy member said while yawning.

 

"Gosh,Unnie.Behave yourself."Naeun hushed Eunji while pointing to Bomi who already fall asleep.

 

The member shooked their head.Its a normal scene for them.Namjoo who currently had his earphone shoved on her ear,oblivious with the situation,suddenly singing out loud and dance a little.Only to receive a kick on her but as a warn to Namjoo to silenced.

 

***

 

"Yah..where Jungkook?"

 

As a responsible leader,Namjoon asked the fellow member.

 

The member raised their eyebrow and shooking their head.Saying that they didnt know.

 

Suddenly the door opened.Revealing the maknae maknae face.Namjoon almost nagged Jungkook and asking why he is late but he hold himself.Seeing Jungkook face.His face show a mixed and complicated expression.There are no smile on his face.