--7

Two of us

Silents filling Chanyeol's house as if there is no one there.Decided to break the silence,Chanyeol turns on the television.Hoping that it could lessening the tenses between them. It's been a month that they back together(by force actually since Chanyeol threaten her to break up with Jungkook by using Exo's power).Bomi just sitting there since she is forced to having a date with Park Chanyeol. She couldn't do anything.Everything is controlled by Chanyeol.

Instead of worry about her,Bomi is more worried about Jungkook,wondering whether he stills loved her or has moved on find another girl. Chanyeol looks at her.She seems spaced out.Chanyeol admitted that he actually feel guilty threatening her by her weakness.He also know that Bomi loved Jungkook so much but he would never give up.He will do anything to get Bomi back to him.

Chanyeol may looks like that he is a very cheerful and kind hearted as shown by him at variety shows.But when its come about his love life,Chanyeol become a really opposite person. There is the time he punched Jinyoung's face just because he is ruffled Bomi's hair and dragged Bomi away.He also deleted all about Jungkook and BTS on her phone.

"Oppa."Bomi breaks the silence .

"Uhm ?"He look at her.

"Do you want some hot chocolate drink?I can make for you."

"Sounds good."

Bomi leaves the living room toward the kitchen.Suddenly her phone ring.Not loud enough for her to hear it at kitchen.Chanyeol picks the call up and not bothering to call Bomi to answer the call. It's from unknown caller since there is no name appear.Before he could say 'hello',the caller spoke first.

"Noona .." Chanyeol's widened.

He immediatly hung up.Throwing her phone to the table.Anger filling up himself.He couldn't bare with it.Why the Jeon Jungkook call her?Does that means that he still love her?

A tiny hand handed him a cup of hot chocolate.He harshly take the cup from her and put it on the table.Bomi sense something is wrong.

"Oppa,are you--"She couldn't finishing her words as Chanyeol shoved he to wall.

Pinning her,trapped Bomi there.

"Oppa,why are you being like this?Is there something wrong?"

"Dont acted like you don't know,Yoon Bomi."His voice make Bomi shivers

.She does not do or saying something that could make him angry but is he behaving like this?

"Chanyeol Oppa,I really have no idea wha--.."

Her words got cuts by Chanyeol as he forcefully kiss her.Bomi tried to push him away but Chanyeol is way more stronger than her.He broke the kiss and dragging her to bedroom.

****

Chanyeol opens his eyes.Greeted by view of his love.They are facing each others and the sunlight make her more shining.His fingers moved toward her face.There is traces of tears and her eyes swollen even thought they were closed.His hand moved down to her neck.

There is many visible hickey can be seen since she have that white milky skin.He scan her shoulder,her chest .There is mark everywheres.It's showing him how rough he were treating her last night.He lost control again and again.

"I'm sorry,Bbom.But I really love you."Chanyeol whispered as he leans forward and kiss her forehead moved to her cheek and next is her lips while trying to not wake her up.

Chanyeol then walk toward bathroom.Soon after,the sounds of water hit the floor can be heard.

***

Bomi stare at Chanyeol infront of her.Her body still aching.Bomi scan her whole body and sighs as she spotted the familiar marks.Park Chanyeol lost his temper again.Its not the first time Chanyeol treated her like that.If there is anything that make Chanyeol jealous,he will lost it all.

Bomi quickly close her eyes,pretended to still asleep when Chanyeol move.Bomi about to open her eyes when she heard he is whispering the same words he always said every morning.Then she feels his lips an her forehead,down to her cheek and lastly her lips.

Bomi the feel a movements on bed,the sound of Chanyeol walking.Sound of opened and closed door and soon after,the sound of water hitting the floor.Not long after that,she hears his sobs.The tears that she actually hold flowing down to her cheeks.Bomi opened her eyes slowly.

"You are jerk Park Chanyeol."

*

Chanyeol turned the shower on.Letting the water run through his body.He felt sorry toward her.Sometimes Chanyeol feel like that he doesn't love Bomi,he obsessed with her.Among s,he is the one who lost temper the least.But when with Bomi,he can't even control his temper.His mind roaming again about last night.He ended up hurting her again.The one that he loved so much.

Tears are formed in his eyes.Threatened to fall down.He sobbing hard as he fall down with his back leaned at the wall.Regretting everything he had down to Bomi again.He always crying alone at the bathroom everytimes after he treated her badly.Chanyeol doesn't have enough courage to say sorry to her when she is awake.He is being selfish by using her weakness.


Im backkkkkk.Im sorry about this chapter.I know its not a good chapter but im still trying hard to make it more longer but i have problem with my grammar.

BTW,tell me whether I should go with Jungmi or Chanmi..do comment plsss.

**Im sorry for taking to long time to updates.Since im an engineering student,there is a lot things to do//sighs//