--5

Two of us

Jungkook ignoring all question.His mind thinking about earlier accident.He know that Bomi once date an idol too but Jungkook think there is no way the idol would be Chanyeol.

 

But.Why Chanyeol hyung kiss noona?

 

Jungkook groaned.

 

"Jungkook-ah,are you okay?"Jimin sound worried.

 

"Uh?..Ah,yes.Yes.I'm okay.Just feel tired."

 

All lie.

 

BTS member nodded.Doesnt want to ask more.Letting their maknae cool down.Calming himself and they would ask him.

 

Jungkook checked his phone.Nothing.No message.No missed call.Maybe she still with-.Arghh!.Hell no!.He throw his phone on the small table from if him.A bit harsh.Startled .

 

Maybe he fought with Bomi.They think.

 

Their manager announced,asking them to ready.Packing their own thing before moving to the car.Back to their dorm.

 

***

 

Bomi walk fastly.Half running.Trying to contain her anger and hold her tear.Putting her pokerface on,entering their waiting room.Luckily the girl are engrossed with their own matter.Eunji nowhere to seen.Leaving early because of her own schedule.Same with Naeun.

 

She sat at the couch carefully.Try to not waking up the maknae.

 

Bomi feel anger filling her.Suddenly her mind replaying it.The part when Chanyeol kissed her.

 

Gosh.So much drama.

 

Chanyeol is really son of !

 

Bomi feel like want to stab someone with knife.Suddenly,she remember.There are a lot of idol around there that time.And probaly one of them is BTS member,more killing is if one of them is

 

Jeon Jungkook.

 

Bomi bit her lips.Reaching her phone.Unlocked its and lock its again.Trying to started the conversation.Her hand scrolling at her phone contact name list.Tapped on Jungkook name.Backspaced.

 

Arghhh!I'm crazy soon.Crazy idol.

 

***

 

Apink are on the way to their van when caught a sight of other group.A bit far from them.

 

Suddenly,one of the member,smile at Bomi.Bomi recognised him well.Smile back.Before entering their van.

 

He seem normal.Nothing happen.Maybe he doesnt know about it.

 

Bomi relieved at Jungkook smile.

 

***

 

 

Jungkook saw Apink.The girls are about to enter their vehicle.Suddenly his girlfriend turn around.Looking at their direction.

 

He flashed a smile.Trying to act normal.Its nit that hard.Sure that Bomi see him.She smiled back.

 

***

 

Jungkook couldnt sleep at night.Shifted his position.Left right.Repeated again.

 

Reaching his phone.Its still 11pm.He decided to call Bomi

 

//Phone call//

 

Bomi:Yeoboseyo?

Jungkook:Yeoboseyo,Noona.

Bomi:Jungkook-ah,annyeong.Its been long time you call me.And congrat on your group achievement.World Wide rookie award.Daebak.

Jungkook:Thanks,noona.It is our Army hard work.Their support leading us to be the winner.

Bomi:Plus your member hard work.I'm sooo proud of you.

Jungkook:Noona,you make me blushed.

Bomi:Aigoo,my Kookie is blushing.You are cute.

 

 

Jungkook cleared his throat.Trying to talk about the main reason.

 

 

Jungkook:N-noona.

Bomi:Yes?

Jungkook:Nothing.Just want to say goodnight.

Bomi:You must be tired.Sleep well.Dont skip your meal.Dream about noona too.I love you.

Jungkook:I love you too,noona.Dream about me.Its not fair if you not because everynight and every second I think about you,noona.I love you.I really really do.

Bomi:Aww,so sweet.Night.

Jungkook:Night.Bye.

Bomi:Bye.

 

 

//Phone call ended//

 

 

Jungkook sighed.

 

Maybe today was not the right time.