--4

Two of us

Bomi suddenly standing up.Make her member jumped in shock.

 

"Yah,Bbom.You are killing us."

 

"Sorry,unnie.You guys just too loud.I couldnt sleep."

 

"Its Namjoo,Bomi-ah.Not us"

 

Namjoo who already know that she will be pointed at,hiding behind maknae.

 

Bomi laugh at Namjoo.

 

"Whatever.I'm out for a while."

 

Chorong nodded.Giving Bomi permission.

 

Bomi walk out from their waiting room.She decide to walk around for a while.Shoving her earphone.Humming her favourite song.Playing with her phone.Not minding her surrounding.There are still a few idol group walking along the way.

 

Suddenly uninvited hand pull out one of her earphone.She threw a immediate look at her left side.Shocked seeing the familiar face.

 

"O-oppa."

 

"Annyeong,Bomi-ah.It has been a long time."

 

"Chanyeol oppa,why are you here?"

 

"Meet with my former lovely girlfriend.Is that wrong?"

 

"No,its not like that it is wrong.It just kind of awkward."

 

"It not that awkward,Bbom.And i still love you"

 

Bomi eyes widened.

 

WHAT??

 

Chanyeol smirked seeing her reaction.

 

"Be honest with me Yoon Bomi.Why you breaking up with me?Dont lie to me saying that because of our busy schedule.Because you are now dating with Jungkook.He is idol with busy life too.Am I right?"

 

"How do you know that,Oppa?That I date with Jungkook."

 

She leaving Chanyeol main question hanging.

 

***

 

Hearing Bomi call him oppa make Chanyeol heart felt hurt.His heart pained a lot.

 

He miss the way Bomi smile to him.Softly call him.Giggling at Chanyeol story.Looking at him with sparkling eyes.Full of love.

 

"Oppa?"

 

He snapped from his deep thought when Bomi called him.

 

"Uh?Sorry,I couldnt hear what you said.Its is kind of loud here"

 

She repeated the question again.

 

"Well,Exo and Bts are close because of Bacon and Taehyungie.There are no secret among us"Nice lie from Chanyeol.

 

Jungkook nor BTS member never had mention Bomi infront of Exo.The two beagle group just talking about nonsense stuff,playing game.Never talked about their private life.

 

Chanyeol know about the two on his own.He caught the both of them smiling to each other,stealing a secret glance.Having a conversation infront of Apink waiting room a few time and Chanyeol once saw a heart breaking scene of the two,Bomi and Jungkook sharing a kiss at the end of a quite hidden stair.

 

***

 

Bomi mouth formed 'O'.Nodded a little.Thought the word love from Chanyeol shaking her heart.She still able to contain it.

 

"But Jungkook doesnt know about us right?"

 

Chanyeol raised his shoulder.Showing that he doesnt know.

 

"Its more better if he know,Bomi"

 

"Why?"

 

"Someday he will know too"

 

"But,Oppa.It us more better if not now"

 

Now is the more better,Yoon Bomi.So he would feel guilty for dating his hyung previous grlfriend,and breaking up with you.So that us will able to together again.Chanyeol sigh.

 

"Yeah"He said half-heartly.

 

"Then,I will go first"

 

She waited for Chanyeol respond when he suddenly pull Bomi closer and kiss her on lips.

 

***

 

Chanyeol almost nodded whe he saw Jungkook.Walking toward them.Bomi couldnt see him because her back are currently facing Jungkook.

 

He couldnt think anything else.His mind always try to make the two fight eventhought his heart doesnt want to.

 

He currently fight with his inner side.

 

Chanyeol pulled Bomi closer and kiss her.Its took a few second before Bomi realize it.That it is wrong.

 

She quickly push Chanyeol with all her might.Slapping him before leaving him alone.Walking to the opposite side.Still not alerted with Jungkook presence.

 

Chanyeol touch his cheek at the place Bomi slapped.It not that hurt because he is feeling happy.Jungkook already left.Maybe broken hearted.

 

You have nothing compared to me kid.Chanyeol smirked.

 

***

 

Jungkook feel someone tapped his shoulder.He turned around.

 

"Oh!sunbae"He greet while bowing at Chorong.

 

Chorong smiled.Greeted him back.

 

"Jungkook,ah,are you looking for Bomi?"

 

He blushed.

 

"Yes"

 

"Tell her dont take too long time.Dont rush it too.I know both of you miss each other a lot"

 

"Leave it to me,sunbae.I'm trustable."

 

Chorong rolled his eyes.Make both of the laugh in unison.

 

"Im sorry,Jungkook-ah.I have to go now."

 

Jungkook nodded.Chorong walk away and dissapear at the corner.

 

He continue walking.Greet and bowing to his sunbae and hubae.

 

Suddenly he caught a sight of two people talking.

 

Its Chanyeol and Bomi noona.Maybe they meet at hallway and greet each other.He walk toward them.Suspect nothing because he know Apink are close with Exo.

 

His pace stopped when Chanyeol leaned and kiss Bomi.Jungkook quickly turn around.His heart ache a lot.He feel like crying.

 

Jungkook miss the sight of Bomi slapping Chanyeol.