--6

Two of us

"Jungkook-ah,I think we should just break up."Bomi say with unreadable expression.Smile on Jungkook face disappeared."Why?"His voice cracked a little.

 

"I love someone else."She said without any change on her facial expression. 

"It's Chanyeol hyung,right?"

Bomi doesnt replied him.Her eyes glued on the floor.

 

"I take it as a yes."He smile

 bitterly.

 

"Jungkook,I'm sorry. "

Jungkook stole a last glance at her."There no need to be sorry,noona.I know thats he's a lot better than me."

 

Bomi's tear drop as he is out of sight.

 

"I'm really sorry,Jeon Jungkook.I have to."

 

-

 

*Few weeks ago*

 

Bomi who's alone at her own apartment startled by the sudden knock at her apartment door.

 

"Whoever it is,I going to kill him/her.They should just ring the doorbell."She hissed.

 

"Yah,you should just-...."

Her words died at the sight of her ex-boyfriend grinning widely infront of her. 

"Ch-chan Yeol-ah."She stuttered. 

"Hi,Bbom-ah,it's has been a long time."

 

They sat at the couch.

"So,what's make you here?"

"Shouldn't you glad to meet me?It's been a long time since the last time I here."

"It's just so sudden. You should informed me first."

"Why?"

"Just because.What if I have schedule? "

"Or what if Jungkook was here?"

 

Bomi bite his lower lips.

 

"Yah,I'm just kidding.I texted Eunji earlier. She said that Apink doesnt have schedule today."

"Ah,is that so."

*

"Bbom,you have to break up with Jungkook."

"Why should I?You doesn't have any right to tell me to do so,Park Chanyeol."She shocked with his words.Beside,he has his rare serious tone.

Chanyeol smirked. 

"You knew has powerful EXO is,right?"

"Yes,and whats wrong with it?"

"And you know that BTS is still a rising group,right?"

"Park Chanyeol!Just tell me what you want,.Dont dragging them on our conversation ."

"Nah,I just want you to back together with me,Yoon Bomi.Is it that hard?"

"You are crazy Park Chanyeol.Are you out of your mi-..."

"I'm not."He laugh a little.For the first time,Bomi hate thats laugh.

"You know what will happen when I tell media that you are cheating on me with Jungkook?"He continued. Smirking a little. 

Bomi clenching her fist.Tightly.

 

There are dead silent on them.Chanyeol rised on of his eyebrows.Wait for her answer.

 

"Fine!But please.Please leave Jungkook alone.Don't ruin their carrier."

 

__

 

A/N:I'm sorry for making Chanyeol a jerk.I'm sorry for the short ending.I will make a sequel if I have time.But I dont really promise.