--1

Two of us

He sit on the couch ot the living room.Exhausted after his tiring schedule.Try to take a nap when annoying exsisted species plopped himself next to him.Try to wake he up.Poking his left cheek.

 

"Hyunngggg~~,just let me rest."Whinning.

 

"Its a big no maknae.Take a bath first and you will peacefully sleep without any disturb from your lovely adorable hyung."

 

"Later.Just let me sleep for a while,hyung."He beg with full of agyeo voice.

 

"Gosh,stop it.I gonna puke.Your pretty face .."His hyung pointed to him.

 

"Wil ruined if you still try to show your agyeo to me.Its never work,dongsaeng."

 

He pouted.

 

"You really annoying,hyung"

 

"Better wash up now before I tell manager hyung about your relationship with Bo..."

 

"Hyung!!Down your voice and fine!I will go now.Satisfied,my lovely hyung??

 

 

"More than it"His so-loveable hyung laugh.

 

The poor maknae could only sighed and rolled his eyes before make his way toward washroom.

 

***

 

Finish showering,he dresed up and laying himself on bed.Checking his phone that he forgot about because of his packed schedule.There a few message.From his friend and one from his lover.He opened her text first.Reading the content for a while before replying his girl text.

 

He is currently in relationship with Bomi.Apink's Bomi.The dorky and cute girl.He attracted to her because of her personality.She is a true beauty.Inside out.

 

He confess to her just a few month after his debut.Expexting a rejection because 1)He is a rookie who still have a long path to go and 2)She's older that him(though age doesnt really matter) and  he think that she date older or same age guy.

 

But his worried was nothing on the time she said yes.His world are partying hard.Celebrating him.The way Bomi smile melt him.Weaking his leg.

 

The moment they walking together(he's walking Bomi to her waiting room)side by side make he couldnt believe it.Feeling like a dream.Keep pinching his own cheek.Make sure that it is real.To his relieve,its real.

 

They bid each other a awkward goodbye.Before Bomi went inside Apink waiting room,he quickly grab her wrist.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Emm,noona know that we are da-dating now and we should have each other num-number"

 

Bomi laugh a little.

 

"Youre cute.Dont be too shy around me.Just talk comfortablely.Patting his head.Make him blushing hard.

 

"Here"She handed her phone to him.He doing the same.

 

He couldnt help but sreaming inside.Never crossed on his mind that he can holding his crush phone and typing his own number.Well,not crush anymore.His crush are now his girlfriend.All him.

 

He even told Bomi about his jealousy over othermale idol that got pairing with her.How he wishthat one day he,holding Bomi hand tightly,walking up to stage.Announcing that she is owned by him.Infront of many fan.Let the whole world know.

 

His lovely noona just chuckled.Ruffled his hair.Pecking his cheek that causing his heart to race and his face heated.They interwined their finger.Enjoying the Seoul night view from their usual dating spot.

 

He snapped from his though when he heard the sound of opened door.Their manager peek through the door.Half body shown.

 

"Oh,maknae-ah,where the other?"

 

"Dont know,hyung.Maybe playing outside."

 

"Ok then,tell the other member that we have schedule tomorrow."

 

"Yepp,hyung"

 

"Tch,dont forget it.At 8 p.m.You should sleep now.Dont wait for the kid."

 

He nodded.

 

Their manager leave.He tried to sleep when his phone rang.His face brightened seeing the sender name.

 

From:Noona❤❤

Sorry.Just reading your text.Noona is kind of busy now.Lets meet next time.Ok?(>^ω^<)

 

To:Noona❤❤

Ok than.Beside,we have schedule tomorrow.I really miss you,noona.

 

He kicked his blanket.Make a wave on it after clicking on the send button.Waiting for Bomi reply.He quickly unlock his phone once hearing the sound of notification.

 

From:Noona❤❤

What a relieve.Noona miss you too.You should sleep now.Good night.

 

He bite on his pillow.Try to avoiding himself from screaming out of his heart of happiness.Happiness filling his heart.

 

He quickly wrapped blanket around him when he heard make a noisy noise outside.Signing that they are home.

 

He pretend to already asleep when his roomate open the door.He fall asleep with smile on his lip.

 

***

 

Bomi sipping her coffee.Focusing her eyes on TV.Watching one of music broadcast that are aired with her member.They are currently resting.Just got back from their last schedule for the day.Her member smirked and teasing Bomi at the mention of her boyfriend band.Playfully nudged her when her boyfriend singing part come out.

 

"Ah,right.Bomi-ah,do your adorable boyfriend know about your past relationship with Chanyeol?"

 

"Nope,not yet,unnie.Why?"

 

"Nothing.Just feel like that he should know".

 

Bomi silenced.

 

"Should I?"