Getting Married to Him

Get In A Forced Marriage

On the wedding day..

Jaehyo and Jiyeon was ready for the day. The wedding ceremony only including their relatives as the guest. 

"Umma, I'm scared." Jiyeon bite her lips.

"Don't worry Jiyeon. You're a big girl now. You will be a good wife, right?.Although this marriage only for a year but umma wish this marriage will long lasting forever." her mother smiles at her.

And the ceremony begins...

 

Jiyeon start to feel nervous as the priest said, "Now you may kiss the bride."

"Oh no, He will kiss me . What should I do now?"

Jaehyo lean closer to her and kiss her lips. Although it was a quick kiss, she just felt her heart beating fast.

"Why am I being so nervous? It is not my first kiss."

"Jaehyo, Jiyeon we're happy both of you agree with this marriage." said Mr Ahn.

"Tomorrow, we will go to China. We would sad to leave both of you."said Mrs Ahn.

"It's okay umma, I will take care of them." said Chunji.

"You're so busybody, Chunji. Please fix your attitude. Jiyeon will live at our house soon. Although she was your classmate, you will respect her as your sister in law." Mr Ahn warn Chunji.

"Alright appa." Chunji nodded.

After the ceremony, both family back to their own house..

"Uhh, tomorrow I will move to his house. I just can't believe I was married to him. Being Mrs Ahn? So funny." Jiyeon was lie down on her bed.

At the same time in Jaehyo's room...

" Umma and appa will go to China tomorrow. I would be fine if they only leave me & Chunji but now I also have to take care a \girl? A girl name Jiyeon and now she was my wife.

 

8.00 am - Seoul airport

"Jaehyo, please take care of her. She was our only child and we very love her." said Mr Park.

"Sure, appa." Jaehyo bow to him.

"Umma will miss you a lot . We never being apart for a long time before. Are you fine with it?" asked Mrs Park.

"I'm okay umma. I'm someone's wife now." Jiyeon chuckled.

Although they are not happy with their marriage, they would try their best to control their expression in front of their parents. After sending their parents, they get to the Ahn's resident. Starting from the day, Jiyeon move to his house. Jaehyo and Jiyeon stay in the different room as their parent wouldn't allowed them to being in the same room because they're still school.

 

The next day..

Jaehyo was wake up early because he will get to school on that day. After he completely wear his uniform, he come out from his room. He saw Chunji went downstair but he still don't see Jiyeon.

"Where is that girl? Is she still sleeping?" Jaehyo walk to her room. "Jiyeon-ah, are you still sleeping. Wake up now, we should go to school today." He knocked the door but there was no respond. " Jiyeon, if you don't wake up now, I will enter your room." Jaehyo slowly open the door and he find out she still sleeping.

"She looks very pretty when she sleeps." Jaehyo watch at her. "Jaehyo! What are thinking right now? Are you crazy?." He slaps his face.

Jaehyo approach to her and wake her up." Jiyeon-ah, you should get up now or you will be late."

"Umma, I don't want to get up yet." her eyes still closed.

"What? i'm not your umma! Jiyeon-ah, please get up. Hmmm, where is the clock?"

Jaehyo was trying to get the clock besides Jiyeon but Jiyeon suddenly moving her body and she hugging her teddy bear. Without realize, Jaehyo's hand also get hug by her.

"Arrgh, my hand. This girl was strong."

while Jaehyo trying to take out his hand, she just wake up and she was shocked to saw Jaehyo in her room.

"Yah!! What are you doing in my room? Oh, I know. You're trying to me huh?." 

"Hey there, I'm trying to wake up you. You will late to school. Go get ready now!" 

"He cares about me?Why? Is he loves me?" She chuckled."Stop dreaming Jiyeon, he's not your lover, Minhyuk oppa was your real lover." Jiyeon start to whisper to her heart when she get to the bathroom.


ON CHAPTER  6

  • Jaehyo & Jiyeon get their wedding present from the principle.But how?
  • B-bomb & Eunji notice something with Jaehyo and Jiyeon attitude.

 

THANKS FOR READING!!!!