Move over

Get In A Forced Marriage

Park's resident - 1.00 pm

Jiyeon's parent went to Seoul for a business affair. Therefore, her cousins, Son Naeun and Son Dongwoon come accompany her for a week.

"Jiyeon-ah, our father told us that your parent have a big business plan in Seoul." said Naeun confidently.

"Actually, they told me that they're having an important business plan not a big business plan," Jiyeon laugh to Naeun.

"Hey girls, I'm so bored, can't we go out now? Dongwoon start to muttering to them.

 

 

Seoul - Mr Park new company

"Thank you so much, Mr  Ahn. All of this never happen without your help. From 20 years ago, you always give me supports to keep me success." Mr Park bow to him.

"It's nothing, Park Jinhwan(Jiyeon's father). We're good friend, right? Mr Ahn patted Mr Park's shoulder.

"So, when you will move to Seoul?" ask Mr Ahn.

"After I return to Incheon, we will prepare to move here quickly."

 

Ahn's resident

"Min Ji (Jiyeon's mother) , I can't believe you will moving to Seoul. I'm so happy because we can share our activity soon. You know that I'm not having any friends here.

Suddenly Jaehyo come downstair. He saw Mrs Park and he bow to her.

"That's your son, right? He looks polite but he have an arrogant face just like you. Mrs Park laugh to Mrs Ahn.

"Stop it! But what about your daughter now? She must be beautiful as her mother. I can't wait to see her. I really want a daughter but I only have sons. Is it wonderful if our child can get married." Mrs Ahn start to imagine.

"What? Married? Hey, your son doesn't have a girlfriend? ask Mrs Park.

"He's not because we wouldn't allowed him to do that.

 

After a week...

"Appa,umma, you're back. I really miss both of you." said Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ah, we have something to tell you." said Mr Park.

"What is it? Is it a bad news or good news?" ask Jiyeon.

"It's a good news. We will moving to Seoul next week." said Mrs Park.

"Moving to Seoul? Wae?" Jiyeon expression turn sad.

"You don't like it? don't you like to be in Seoul?"  ask Mrs Park.

"Aniyo, umma. I love it. I'll start packaging my thing.

 

The next day...

B-bomb saw his girlfriend at the school field. "Jiyeon, baby what are you doing here?" B-bomb ask her but she didn't responded to it.

"Jiyeon-ah, why are you so quiet?" B-bomb turn to her face. "Baby, why are you crying? Someone has hurt you?" B-bomb sad to see Jiyeon's situation like that.

Jiyeon suddenly hug him tightly. "Oppa, I love you so much."she said.

"Jiyeon, why are you being like this? I love you too." B-bomb wipes her tears.

"Oppa, I will leaving you. My family will moving to Seoul. Maybe our relationship will end here."said Jiyeon.

"Baby, look at me. I will never let you go,you know? Don't worry, I will go Seoul too." B-bomb try to make her calm.

"Really?" Her expression turns happy and she give a kiss to B-bomb's lips.

B-bomb was shocked. Jiyeon never act like that. He was happy and his face turns red. "Hey baby, what was that for?" he asking her.

"Nothing,what?you think only you can kiss me? I just very happy. Thanks oppa.

 

The next week - Seoul City

"This house is more bigger than our house in Incheon. Are we being more richer? Ha..Ha..Ha.."Jiyeon laughed.

ringgggg......rrringgggg....

Mr Park's phone was ringing. He answer the call and it was Mr Ahn. He invited Mr Park's family to having a dinner at his house. Mr Park confirmed to be there soon.

 

Ahn's resident

"Welcome to our house, so this must be Jiyeon." Mr Ahn smile at her.

"Annyeong sir." Jiyeon greets Mr Ahn.

"Just call me ajjushi." say Mr Ahn.

Chunji was staring at her. "Jaehyo-hyung, look at their daughter. She was very pretty, right? But she have an innocent face. she must a good girl, I guess." Chunji whisper to Jaehyo.

"Chunji, you're talking to much, you know?" said Jaehyo.

They're having dinner. After that, their parents have a talk. Jiyeon was sitting alone near the swimming pool. Chunji saw her and he come near to her.

"Annyeong, Chunji imnida. The guy over there is my older brother, Jaehyo. Actually, he's not arrogant but he just don't like to be friendly with the strangers.ha..ha..You?

"I'm Jiyeon."

"Your name fixed with you. So sweet.I think you're same age as me." said Chunji.

"I'm 16."

"Me too. We can be friends or maybe being classmate soon. You will enter same school as me, right?

"I don't know. Excuse me, where's toilet?" Jiyeon try to move away from Chunji.

"Ah, toilet? Let me show to you. Just go straight and you will see a blue door. There's the toilet.

Jiyeon walk slowly to the toilet. The floor was slippery because their maid was clean it few minutes ago. Jiyeon was nearly fell down but she was lucky there's someone quickly get her. Their eyes meets and they're looking each other.

"her face was so innocent. It looks familiar." Jaehyo whisper to himself.

"why is he staring at me like that. The eyes reminds me about someone." Jiyeon was thinking.

"Are you alright?" Jaehyo ask her.

"I'm okay. Thanks." Jiyeon move to the hall.

"I think we should go now. Youngjae(Jaehyo 's father) , Junhee(Jaehyo's mother), thanks for the dinner.

"You're welcome. Come again soon.

 

that night..

Jaehyo can't sleep and he keep thinking about Jiyeon. At the same time,Jiyeon also was thinking about him. Actually, are they know each other?