We're Back

Get In A Forced Marriage

Seoul - 5.30 pm

"We're here. Oh, I miss my home. Seoul, we're back! " Jiyeon said and smiled. "Oppa, I want to stay at my house."

"Wae? You don't like living with me?" Jaehyo ask.

"Aniyo, I just want to spend time at my house. You should go with me." said Jiyeon.

"I should go with you?wae?" Jaehyo laugh.

"Why you're laugh? You're responsible to take care of me,right?." Jiyeon said.

"So, I'm your babysitter?" Jaehyo laugh again.

"Stop laughing at me Jae oppa! I hate you!" Jiyeon pouted.

"Hate me? Then go away." Jaehyo said to Jiyeon make she really go away.

Jaehyo quickly pull her hand. " Let go of me. you tell me to go away, right?." Jiyeon was sobbed.

"Mianhe, I don't know you was serious."Jaehyo hug her.

Jiyeon broke the hug." So, can we stay at my house? Please...please oppa...?" Jiyeon appeal to him.

"Sure you can, Princess. I'll join you too. I'll call Chunji to tell him we're stay at your house."

"Yea!" Jiyeon clap her hand. " Thanks Jae oppa." 

"So childish.." Jaehyo said.


THE NEXT DAY...They go to school.

"Oppa! " Eunji run to Jaehyo.

"Eunji-ah,how are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm just miss you so much." Eunji hugs Jaehyo.

"Eunji-ah, don't hug me, we're at school now."Jaehyo try move away.

"Why? Everybody knows you're my boyfriend. Why you so worried?" Eunji broke the hug.

Jaehyo was worried as he saw Jiyeon look at him and Eunji.

"Jiyeon,please be cool. Eunji is his lover. You shouldn't be jealous. You already have Minhyuk oppa." Jiyeon whisper to herself.

"Jiyeon-ah, what are you thinking? Didn't you hear me?" B-bomb touch her shoulder.

"I'm sorry oppa. I don't hear you. Oppa, I will go to my class. See you soon." Jiyeon run to her class. She sit on her chair and still remember about Eunji hugs Jaehyo.

"That's was only a hug, what about they kiss?"Jiyeon was worried.

Suddenly, someone approach her. "Jiyeon-ah, why you leave me. We should go to class together." Eunji pouted.

"Mianhe Eunji, actually I don't want to disturb you and Jaehyo oppa. That's why I leave you." Jiyeon give a fake smile.

"Actually I'm was jealous..." Jiyeon sighed.

 

CLASS OVER...TIME TO GO HOME...Eunji and Jiyeon walk together. Suddenly Eunji saw Jaehyo.

"That's Jaehyo oppa!! Jiyeon-ah, I will go to him. Please take care! See you tomorrow." Eunji wave her hand.

Jiyeon was jealous again when she saw Eunji hugging Jaehyo's arm and she walk together with him.


Jiyeon already at home and she just go straight  to her room.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Jiyeon punch her pillow.

"Where's that girl? Jaehyo said as he enter the house. "Jiyeon-ah, I'm back." Jaehyo go upstairs. "Maybe she in her room." Jaehyo entered her room."Jiyeon-ah, you're here.

"Go away." Jiyeon said.

"What? Are you okey Jiyeon?" Jaehyo ask.

"No,I'm not okey. Just go away." Jiyeon just turn away from him.

"Why you're not okey. I'll stay here until you tell me why." Jaehyo come closer to her."Jiyeon-ah." Jaehyo look at Jiyeon. She was crying. "Princess, why are you crying?"

"Please go away." Jiyeon push Jaehyo away.

"Jiyeon-ah, what's wrong with you?" Jaehyo hugs her. "Tell me now."

"I'm...I'm... I'm okey!" Jiyeon wipes her tears.

"You don't want to tell me? Okey, then I'll back to my house." Jaehyo said.

"No, don't leave me alone." Jiyeon pull his hand.

"Huh? Scare already?" Jaehyo chuckled.

"Jae oppa, actually I'm jealous with you and Eunji." Jiyeon said.

"Just that? Aigoo, so pity. My pretty wife was jealous." Jaehyo turn to her and hug her again.