Jaehyo's Life

Get In A Forced Marriage

Seoul - 7.30 am

"Mr. Choi, please send me to school now," Jaehyo said to his driver.

"Yes young master, but you want me to send you in front the school gate or in the school area?"

"Just send me in front the school gate, I want to find Eunji," Jaehyo said politely.

Jung Eunji was his girlfriend. Everybody in school know about their relationship because Jaehyo was a famous ulzzang in their school. Although Eunji not the prettiest student in the school but he always love her because she has a kind-hearted. For him, Eunji just a perfect girlfriend. She's cute, clever and kind.

Jaehyo saw his girlfriend. He come closer to her from the behind. He quickly close her eyes using both of his hands.

"Jaehyo oppa, stop it! Why are you late oppa? I'm waiting here so long, you know? I hate you." Eunji feel disappointed.

"Oh, I'm sorry my love. Forgive me, please? I promise I'll not doing it again." Jaehyo smiled to her.

"Okey, I forgive you my hansome oppa," Eunji said and she squeeze Jaehyo's cheek.

"Ouch! that's hurt.Oh no. How is my face?" (touching his face) Jaehyo ask her with arrogantly.

"Stop be over-act oppa,we should get in class now," say Eunji.

Jaehyo was a quiet boy. For that, he don't tell his parent about Eunji and he knows his parent wouldn't allowed him to have a lover. He was the eldest child in his family and he close to his younger brother, Chunji. As the eldest, he was very independent and always take care the others especially his family.

 

 

ON CHAPTER 3

  • Business affair in Seoul
  • Jiyeon's family start new life in Seoul
  • Bbomb expression after he knows Jiyeon will leave him.