Arrange marriage

Get In A Forced Marriage

At the school entrance

"Jiyeon, why are you so slow? you want to be a snail or what?." B-bomb pull her hand.

"Oppa, I'm not ready yet." said Jiyeon.

"Now,go to your class. I'm late, I need to go to my class too. Everything will be okey. Just relax, baby." B-bomb said as they reach her class.

"okey, you can go now." said Jiyeon.

"Thanks baby, see you soon." B-bomb waving his hand to Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon entered the class. Mrs Kim ask her to introducing herself to the class.

"Hello.My name is Park Ji Yeon. I'm from Incheon."

"Mrs Kim, can she sit with me."ask a student.

"Okey, Jiyeon, please take a sit."

"Annyeong, I'm Eunji, Jung Eunji. Nice to meet you. Hope we will be good friend."

Jiyeon had a chat with Eunji until someone disturbing them.

"Hey Jiyeon, I've say right? You will being my classmate." Chunji chuckled.

"Chunji, don't disturb her."said Eunji.

"Yah! sister in law, I'm trying to be friend with her."

"Don't call me like that.I'm not your sister in law."

"Yes you are.because you're Jaehyo's lover."said Chunji.

"So,that Jaehyo already has a girlfriend? I thought he was single." Jiyeon whisper in her heart.


"So Minhyuk, why you entered this school? I heard you was a student of an art school." Jaehyo ask him.

"Actually, I came here for my girlfriend. Her family were moving here and I don't want her to be lonely." said B-bomb.

"You're a very loyal boyfriend,you know?." Jaehyo chuckled.

B-bomb and Jaehyo walk together until they meet Eunji and Jiyeon.

"Oppa! This is my new friend, Eunji." Jiyeon said to B-bomb.

"that girl.oh, the Park's daughter. So she was Minhyuk girlfriend. Huh, from her face I thought she doesn't have a boyfriend. I can't believe I was wrong."Jaehyo whispering.

"Very surprise! Minhyuk-ah,Eunji was my girlfriend." said Jaehyo.

"Good, our girlfriends are friends together."said B-bomb.

From that moment, Jaehyo,B-bomb,Eunji and Jiyeon being good friends.

 

A month later....

"Jiyeon-ah, we have something to tell you." said Mrs Kim.

"What is it umma?"Jiyeon ask.

"We will go to China next week." said her father.

"Great! Can I go too?" Jiyeon ask.

"No. You will stay here.And more important, we has arrange a marriage for you.You will marry with Jaehyo,Mr Ahn eldest son, soon"

"What?appa,umma,why you do this to me?"Jiyeon was angry.

"This is for your goodness. We will not return to Korea about a year and there's nobody can take care of you." Mr Park try to explain.

"But you can send me to Incheon to live with Uncle's family."Jiyeon start crying.

"How about your school? You don't want to go school for a year? Don't worry Jiyeon, after we comeback, you can quickly get a divorse." said Mr Park.

"How could you do like this, appa. I hate you." Jiyeon go to her room.


The Ahn's resident

"What? Get married?Why?." Jaehyo ask his father.

Mr Kim explain to his son about the arrange marriage.Jaehyo just follow his parent plan. He was a good son.

"But why me?why not Chunji?"Jaehyo was sad.

"Chunji? he don't even know to take care about himself. How he will take care the others." said Mr Ahn.

"Yeah,appa it's right. Maybe I should agree with it. Ah,I forget to ask appa who is the girl."

"Appa? Who is the girl? I mean,my future wife." Jaehyo ask.

"Oh,you know her, Park Jiyeon. Mr Park's daughter." said Mr Ahn happily.


 

Jaehyo POV

I can't marry her. She was Minhyuk girlfriend. She also Eunji's bestfriend. The wedding is next week. What should I do now?Maybe I should talk to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon POV

I will marrying Ahn Jaehyo soon? What about Eunji? Should I tell her about this? Minhyuk oppa would be very sad too. I should ask Jaehyo oppa about this.He must know how solve this problem.


Beepp...Beepp.....

"Oh! a message from Jaehyo oppa." Jiyeon was shock.

Jaehyo: Jiyeon-ah, let's meet.

Jiyeon: Okey. Where?

Jaehyo: In front of your house. I mean I was standing in front of your house.

Jiyeon: I will go out now.

 

Jaehyo and Jiyeon went to the park near her house. They have a talk about the arrange marriage and what will they do now.

Jaehyo: Now, our problem are settle.

Jiyeon: So, next week we will get married?

Jaehyo: Yes,absolutely. We doesn't want our parent to be disappoint with us,right?

Jiyeon:You think if we don't tell Minhyuk oppa and Eunji about this, everything will be alright?

Jaehyo: Yes,actually we can't tell everyone about the marriage except our family.Don't be sad. Married for a year and get divorce.After that, we can be together with the one we love.

Jiyeon: Yeah.


 

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!

-daebakQ93