My life was hard...

Get In A Forced Marriage

A month later...

Jaehyo was tried to forget Jiyeon but he just can't. She was his first love and was his wife. They've shared many moments together. While Jiyeon, she try to continue her life as a single girl. But Jiyeon just can't because she was pregnant now and her husband just leave her without a word. She had a hard time to handle herself and now she's rarely go to school.Jiyeon was lucky that she had Eunji as her friend that always support her in her hard situation. Eunji knows about her pregnancy about a month ago and she was totally upset when Jiyeon told her for kept about her pregnancy as secret.

Jaehyo POV

"I rarely see her now at school. Is she okey? Jiyeon ah, why you always disturb my mind. Aissh.."

"That's Eunji. Maybe she knows why Jiyeon rarely go to school." I ran to Eunji. "Eunji ah!" I call her and she turn around to see me.

"Ohh oppa. Are you the one that call me?" She asked me and I nodded while approaching her.

"Eunji ah, mianhe for disturd you..but....I..I...I actually..was wondering...Did you know why Jiyeon rarely come to school now?." I asked her but she suddenly shout at me.

"Yahhh!!! Why are you suddenly care about her,huh?? Didn't you the one that throw her away??? Now.you asking me about her..Yahhh Ahn Jaehyo! Go find it yourself!!!" She just go away after yelling at me.

Eunji POV

"Serve your right, Ahn Jaehyo" I said as I back to my class. Beep..Beep.. I heard my phone vibrated. It was message from Jiyeon.

Eunji ah, please come to my house after school.

                                                                   -Jiyeon

I reply as I promise to meet her after school. "Hurrmm, she must had something important to tell me." I said to myself.

 

Jiyeon POV

"Baby ah, maybe this is the right time for Umma to give up on you. Umma not strong enough to face our life. Your appa...your appa hate me and just leave me alone without knowing about you. Umma didn't want him to know about you. Umma feel sorry for being selfish, baby ah." I'm crying while rubbing my tummy.

I just think that I should start new life now. I want to be a new Jiyeon. Not the weak Jiyeon. First thing I will do is abort my baby. It's not that I didn't love my child. But I think I couldn't be a good mother and he or she also will not have a father.So it's better if I abort my baby.Am I too cruel? Hurmmm, I should ask Eunji soon.


Finally, an update after a long time.....thanks for reading and subscribe...Sorry for the bad english.

_daebakQ93