Wedding Present

Get In A Forced Marriage

"Anouncement ! Student Ahn Jaehyo and Park Jiyeon please go to the principle's office."

Jaehyo and Jiyeon was shocked as they heard the principle wants to meet them.Without wasting time, they straightly move to the principle's office.

"Jaehyo,Jiyeon,please come in." said Mr Hwang.

"Mr Hwang, why you want to meet us? Did we do something wrong?" Jaehyo asking him.

"No, I just want to give you this,your parents told me that both of you are get married.It must be hard to get married in young ages.Congratulations." Mr Hwang smiles.

"Tickets? To Jeju Island? Tomorrow?" Jaehyo eyes turns bigger.

"So, we will go honeymoon? Actually, Mr Hwang, our parents wouldn't..." Jiyeon could not finishing her words as Mr Hwang cut her words off.

"Yes, I know.Just thought it as your vacation. I had prepared everything for  both of you and most important is you will stay in different room. I will give both of you a week of holiday. Don't you like it?." ask Mr Hwang.

"But how if the others ask about us?" Jaehyo ask him.

"We just told them you go Japan for student changing programme while Jiyeon visits Seoul Dance Academy to improve her skills. It is simple,right?" said Mr Hwang.

"Yeah."said Jaehyo.

"I hope both of you will enjoy with the honeymoon, I mean the vacation. Have a good day." Mr Hwang smiles.

 

After the school session..

Jaehyo,Eunji,Jiyeon and B-bomb meet at a park near their school and Eunji starts to ask.

"Jaehyo oppa, Jiyeon, why the principle wants to meet both of you.Is there something?"

"No, actually we get a task from the principle,right Jiyeon?" Jaehyo chuckled.

"Yeah, and we will not go to school for a week starting from tomorrow."said Jiyeon.

"A week? What task is it?" Eunji couldn't believe it.

"I will go to Japan for student changing programme and Jiyeon will go to Seoul Dance Academy." said Jaehyo.

"Wait! Only both of you? Jiyeon,can I go with you?" B-bomb ask her.

"Huh?Go with me? You can't." said Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ah,I think we should go now before they ask us another question." Jaehyo whisper to Jiyeon.

"Yeah, I'm agree. Let's go."Jiyeon whisper to Jaehyo.

 

"They are whispering each other?They must be hiding something." Eunji was thinking.

"They looks very strange today. There is something wrong here."B-bomb was confused.

"Eunji, Minhyuk, I'm sorry but Jiyeon and me have something to do. So, see you soon.Let's go Jiyeon."said Jaehyo.

"Minhyuk oppa, don't you see that? There is something wrong,you know?"said Eunji.

"Yeah,we better check it out. But how?" B-bomb ask her.

"I know, just finds someone that closer with them." Eunji smiles.

 

The next day - arrived at Jeju Island

"What? we should get two rooms,right?" Jaehyo ask the hotel's worker.

"Yes,based on the reservation,you should get two rooms but there's a VIP need one of the room. We're very sorry about it and we will returning your money." said the hotel's worker.

"Jaehyo oppa,may be we should return to Seoul." said Jiyeon.

"No, we will stay here. We're married. We could  stay in a room and it's not wrong for us. May be it should be our 'honeymoon' not our vacation." Jaehyo said happily.

"Jaehyo oppa, you're a really bad guy." Jiyeon move away from him.


 Actually, they're like each other but they just do not notice it..haha..so funny..however,thanks for reading..love youwink

-daebakQ93