Hyunseung

Vampire X Muse [Eng Vers]

 

Hyunseung POV

Dont thinking too much , Hyuna say like that because she still shock about Yoseob. They really close so try understand Hyuna oke?” Omma support Hyunseung

But what Hyuna said its truth , I who let Yoseob die.” Hyunseung feel bad about that

Dont said like that , omma know you , even you never tell them or do something , omma now you love them both. I trust you never let Yoseob die.”

Hyunseung look to Hyuna room , she still look more quiet. She never look like this before. Even their appa die she look okay , but now she look really have hard time

Go tell Hyuna its time to clean Yoseob body , funeral will started.”

At funeral hyuna always cring. Omma and Jonghyun try top stop Hyuna before Hyuna do something stupid. In the end Hyuna fainted because she never stop crying

Master , let me take care her , you need rest too.”

Hyuna will be alright right? She look have hard time.” Jonghyun look worry “Dont try to made face like that , I know its not easy for you too.”

All its my mistake. If im not wasting time , if I just give them what they want maybe Yoseob still alive now.”

Dont blame your self. Its because them , kidnap Yoseob and kill him like that. Now we just need focus to Hyuna , we need to watching her I worry if she can do something stupid because this all.”

Hyunseung.” Before Hyunseung go. Hyunseung see her omma , she look sad. Hyunseung agree to leave here stay with omma for couple day , because in next day Hyuna already stay to her room at blue family.

But after couple day , Hyunseung decide to stay in castle “Master , already decade me to stay at castle for a while. There is something I need to do there too.”

Its still about Yoseob?”

Ah... I still need find who do like this to Yoseob , I cant let them go after what they do.”

Just be careful , I know you and Hyuna strong , but just be careful okay. Hynseung... I want ask about something.”

Wae omma?”

Omma look not good , she look worry “Its about Hyuna , she look....” Omma stop for second “She look not kidding this time , she look serious to you.”

Hyunseung know that very well , even before Hyuna awlays said that she hate him , and even never call him oppa , but he know Hyuna never have desire to kill him , but now its different. There a time Hyuna look him quietly she look have big desire to kill Hyunseung

Even when Hyuna know Hyunseung will stay with her and Jonghyun for a while she dont give any react , she just quite

From today Hyunseung will stay with us , its just for a while because he have something to do here.” Jonghyun explain

Hyuna just nod and leave

She already like that after com here , but im sure she will be okay. “Jonghyun try to cheer Hyunseung , even he really not sure if Hyuna will be okay

Lets drink.”

Master you cant drink.”

I can , but its just dont have any taste at all.”

Jonghyun give Hyunseung soju “Its too much...”Hyunseung look his glass full

Its okay , I know you can drink this all. Dont such a chicken.”

Master maybe its your time to try catch Hyuna heart. After you never do something to her , maybe this time is the right time to you do something , so she can see your heart.”

Ya! Its not simple like that! But you know I think its not my time , but its your time to explain all you guys problem. She more need her real oppa , not me. I really curious how can you guys end like this , before you seems be alright , Hyuna always stick to you like glue , but now she even kill you anytime she want.”

Hyunseung agree “I miss my old time with her , its really funny while I always kid I always angry because Hyuna always stick with me whenever I go , but now I feel I really love that time , now I just feel I lost my lovely sister.”

Ya! You still have Hyuna , she still alive.”

Even she alive , she not like my sister anymore , she more like enemy who can kill me anytime , if I made her angry again maybe that time she will kill me.”

Thats because you. You have problem , if you try to explain what actually happened maybe she will understand and stop hate you.”

So what should I tell? What kind good excuse for all I been do? Its true that I who let Yoseob die.”

You know...” Hyunseung started talking more “When Yoseob gone , actually Hyuna call me. I bit surprise she never call me before , I actually expect something... I want more from her but you now....” Hyunseung cant tell his story more

You look pathetic Hyunseung.”

Really? Thats all you can said now?”

Hyunseung come home first. Doojoon welcome him “Are you okay? Hey about Hyuna , is she alrigh?”

She will be okay , dont worry. Hey can you get me coffee ?”

You should eat something.”

I dont want , how about you? Its everything okay here?”

Eum.... Everything okay , its getting better each other I see more less guard and hunter around castle.”

Sound good. About castle I want you who protect.”

You will go somewhere?”

Yeah... Just for a while maybe , but I still not sure. You made sure everything okay right , dont let enemy come to our castle. I want this castle at least safety place.”

Where you go?”

I dont know , I still dont have idea where I should go , but for sure I need find who kill Yoseob , I will hunt down anyone who dare kill my brother.”

Make sure you always take care your self , I dont want soemthing bad happened to you.”

I know , ah one more can you watch Hyuna for me. She never listen me anymore so maybe you can help her , she will listen you.”

Its funny , how can you end like this. Before Hyuna always listen you , she stick with you but now... Its funny.”

Yeah its funny , super funny which made me cant laugh.”

Hyuna still cant control her dream , its worse even for second Hyuna cant sleep at all. Why she end like this , like zombie

Are you okay?” Doojoon meet Hyunseung outside .

Im okay. Dont worry. So what happened? Its everything okay right?”

Yeah everything alright , master already come back work like usually.”

Good , but we need still alert because we still dont found who do this all to Yoseob , maybe they will not give up.”

I undestand , so how about you , you find something?”

No I still need figure out , what actually happen.”

I actually can help you.” Hyuna show her self. Hyunseung and Doojoon look shock each other. How can Hyuna here

What are you doing?” Doojoon ask curious

I can help you , because I already found something.”

What?” Hyunseung ask without any emotion

I know who kill Yoseob.”

Who?”

I tell you but let me kill them.”

No its dangerous. You cant kill them.”

I know , you need them. But I can kill them after you dont need them. How? I think its good deal , you get what you one and me either.”

If like that , I dont need it.”

Okay , you cool with that so let me kill them by my self. I tell you because I want to be nice , but look like you dont get it. So I will do in my way.”

Okay.... I will ask to master first , if he let you okay I dont have any problem.”

Even he not let me to do that , I will still kill them because they kill my Yoseob. Its better you ask your self , do you want take my help or no.”

Give me couple days.”

I will wait you until tomorrow , after that I will do with my way.”

Hyuna gone , Doojoon look Hyunseung worry “Are you sure about what she said before?”

Its not because Doojoon dont believe Hyuna , but he cant believe Hyuna can find something that even Hyunseung cant find.

Maybe she said like that because she want join with you. She maybe lie to you.”

No Doojoon , she tell the truth. Hyuna its not type girl who will tell lie if come something serious like this . She must find something.”