Hug Me

Vampire X Muse [Eng Vers]

 

 

Hyuna feel uneasy. If she really became monster , in couple day their will be bunch a people hunting down Hyuna. She will die soon..

“Are you okay?” Hongki look very worry , he feel bad because he mention Hyuna became monster. Monster for muse or even vampire is night mare , is something you must hunt down. He should not said like that easily

“Im sorry , i just said freely. You know sometimes my brain is not working because i thinking to much. So that happend. Is impossible you are monster , you not capable became monster. You know kill us you know.”

“I can if i want. I have abillity for that.”

“Dont said like that , you just make Minhwan getting dark.” Hongki point to Minhwan who became more aware with Hyuna

“He just want you safe , so he became like that.”

“Oh... Your must be not forget muse feeling huh?”

“Well i never became nobody beside became muse.”

“Good answere. Okay here Hyuna , im for sure you not monster but you give me couple weeks to thinking what happend with you. And maybe i need your blood , i will do blood test and other test so im sure what happend with you. Dont worry i and minwhan who doing your test and all that stuff. Dont worry nobody will know.”

Hyuna agree. She dont have any other choice beside to trust Hongki

“But before that , i need go somewhere.”

“Let me guess , your master?”

Hyuna dont give answere , but Hongki already get it. He know she will meet her master even maybe thinking her character she maybe not give single damn world to Jonghyun

“Hyuna is that you?” Jonghyun sure its Hyuna but somehow he feel different about Hyuna.

“Ah its me.” Hyuna answere quietly

“How are you? Where you been i already waiting for you...”

“You should sit , dont go near me please.”

“Something happen to you?”

Hyuna sillent , with her condition now even its quiet dark but she can see Jonghyun clearly. Since her body slowly change her sense is getting stronge and stronge. And maybe more stronger than normal vampire.

“You look pale even for vampire. You okay?”

“Hyuna you cute when you started to worry about me. You know you never worry about me at all. Its first time since we know each other.”

“Im sorry.”

“No its okay , i like it. Its okay to worry about me than you never worry about me. Im okay Hyuna , you dont need worry. I just have many work that i need to finish beside that im okay.”

“Im sorry.”

“Look like after you gone you said to many sorry. You never like this before. What happend Hyuna? Something happend to you so you said sorry many times than you used and now you hide from me.”

“Im sorry.”

“Enough. I dont need want hear that anymore. So what your plan? You already decide right , will you come back to me or you will leave me?”

“I will stay beside you but can you give me time. There something i need to finish.”

“How long? You already made me wait and now you come back but i need to wait you again? Is not cruel Hyuna?”

“I know , im sorry.”

Jonghyun try to approach Hyuna. Hyuna just stay there. She should be gone now , but somehow she really want Jonghyun come to her hug her tighly. So she know she can endure this.

Jonghyun hug Hyuna tighly. Hyuna just stay still freeze. “Let me hug you even just for second. I miss you so much.” Jonghyun whisper

Hyuna know Jonghyun must be realize something different with her , but he not say any word about Hyuna who became vampire or monster. He hug her tighly like he its last time he hug her.

“Jonghyun hurt.” Hyuna even cant breathe

“Im sorry.” Jonghyun take back

“Okay just come back when you feel is right. I will waiting you , but remember whenever happen to you i will always beside you , Saranghe.”