Crazy Fantasy

Vampire X Muse [Eng Vers]

 

 





Hongki POV



.... But master i thinking is not good idea. After all Hyuna is from Blue family , most she was their leader muse. If its only tactic to bring down us , i thing we should be careful.” Minhwan look very worry about Hongki decision to bring Hyuna live here for a while to find why she change became vampire

Do you think is their plan , make Hyuna come here and talk about she became vampire? Are you kidding Minhwan , okay lets say its their plan and my plan now to know what they do to Hyuna , so she can be vampire. You see your self right that Hyuna give sign she not muse anymore? So whats you problem be cool okay.” Hongki try to find all book he collect so far to find fact their older is muse before became vampire.

Well...” Minhwan lose his word , yeah he feel it Hyuna seems different not only her aura seems not muse she look , she have fang now and her eyes is look more deeper. Look Hyuna now like he look their older , their eyes is same.”

And than i bet Hyuna is more than me , or more than Jonghyun. You see how she look at us , her eyes is like our older so maybe if she became vampire she will more stronger , more ability she have. She maybe will became older...” Hongki look very be careful when he talk about older.

Well is about manner , you cant speak about older lightly because their some story if you talk about older lightly they will now and maybe if you made their mad they will bring you down , since they more powerful from you.

Whats your fantasy?” Minhwan look very curious since Hongki have crazy fantasy about everything actually is not polite to said its fantasy its should be theory but sometimes its too crazy to called theory , somehow its more like fantasy

Well my fantasy....” Hongki close his eyes look he trying to thinking hard , but its not “Maybe her mom have affair with vampire. Since i see her brother is very different than her.”

Its sound crazy fantasy for me.” Minhwan already expect Hongki will said like that. Is not like yesterday he know Hongki

How about you Minhwan? Whats your theory ?”

Me... Well maybe she do some ritual or something to change her self since we know that she really hate became muse , and maybe she do something wrong with ritual so she became vampire.”

Well its crazy theory , because there no ritual to change you became human or even vampire. We already talk about it before right?”

They became quiet , there no theory to change muse became vampire or human. “So maybe we can ask her what she doing so far , i mean she gone right while she gone what she do , what she eat something like that so we can make theory.”

Its what i want to do Minhwan.” Hongki left libary and go meet Hyuna , actually Minhwan no Hongki dont have plan like that , maybe his plan stay here and find another crazy fantasy

Find something?” Hyuna look Hongki and Minhwan already come back from libary

Some book maybe will give us direction.” Hongki point to book Minhwan bring. “But first let us know what are you doing when you gone. Where you live , what you doing and what you eat?”

Well... i live in seoul first Dongdaemon. I love living there because they many thing from food to clothes. I just looking around and that area , sometimes go to Itaewoon and Gangnam. In week end i just go fishing.”

Where you fishing?”

Outside Seoul XXX pool. Because i always get fish from that pool si i often go there well maybe in week end i go there.”

You eat fish you catch?”

Of course , im not crazy to left it after i get hardly.”

What fish you eat?”

Its just normal fish , fish that everybody will eat , even muse.”

Okay next?”

Nothing... Maybe hiking. That all.”

Hongki and Minhwan give look each other , their look surprise with Hyuna answere “So far you stay in city , never go out from city or maybe stay in cave?”

Are you crazy? Why i made my life miserable. Im not secretly go , Jonghyun know why i need life in miserable stay in cave. Im not try to hide by anybody.”

So why hunter cant find you?”

Hunter?”

I dont know its hoax or no , we heard that Jonghyun try to find where you live so he fire some hunter to find you but they cant find you. If what you said its true they should find you easily. Fact they cant find you.”

So you said i lie?”

No.... I mean we just need proof?”

Find i give you proof?”

Hyuna go to her smartphone , she show Hongki and Minhwan picture that she take. From when she stay , and some picture she hiking and fishing.

Maybe that hunter is not good?” Minhwan give stupid opinion

Hongki hit Minhwan hat “You stupid , how can they are the best hunter from Blue family how can they stupid. Even they more good than our hunter.” Hongki mumbling in the end.

Is true that Blue have more good in every aspect but is not FT not try to make better they will. Soon they will bet what Blue have.”


Maybe she already change since she gone , so they cant find here. Well she aura is different.”

Hongki smile , finally brain Minhwan come back in right place “Yeah maybe you right. But wait...” Hongki point in picture Hyuna hiking “She go in morning... If she already change she can go in morning.”

Well that became my issue too.” Hyuna cut their conversation “Fact i have fang no is right , but i can still go in morning.”

How about blood?”

Well , i can blood smell is more stronger than before , but i can still taste human food.”

You have fang , you can sense blood more but you can go in morning and still eat human food. Perhaps you not vampire or even muse but you monster?”