Fiance

Vampire X Muse [Eng Vers]

 

 

 

Hyuna POV

“See maybe its here or here...” Hongki try to explain where that legend book who maybe can explain what happen to Hyuna.

“Are you sure is there? Why you put your legend in book and you put there?” Hyuna feel not sure about FT history is seems fishy

“I agree my older is not smart as Blue famil , so bare with that. All area i been there and search but i found nothing so maybe here. This area is really hard to go so maybe this location of that book.”

“What are you guys do?” Minhwan come he look angry as usually. Hyuna must admit somehow he look like Hyunseung who always panic , angry and serious of course. But less than Hyunseung level , Hyunseung is to the next level you know

“What?” Hongki look piss off because Minhwan lately always angry to him

“Im sure you forget. Today they will come. Jonghyun and Hyunseung , we already agree about our meeting.”

Hongki look panic , he really forget about that. “So where are them?”

“They should be here in couple minute , they in hall now , coming here.”

Hyuna dont have change to go out. Its not good if they found off Hyuna here , Jonghyun will angry and maybe war will begin and reason is because Hyuna in Hongki room now.

“We dont have time anymore. Hyuna go to Hongki room there.” Minhwan put Hyuna in Hongki room location beside Hongki work area. “Stay here.”

“But how if they found me? Is too close , they will found me if i stay here.” Hyuna look panic but she dont have time to go out since she need to avoid Jonghyun , Hyunseung and all guard. Avoid all guard is really hard now because they put a lot of guard now. Hongki said they found something strange in this castle. Of course is because Hyuna she cant live as ghost forever right.

“Is impossible , you vampire now and they still dont know so you safe here. But if they find i will give your signal. Run even guard found you just run. Just avoid them and about guard i will handle.”

“Uh...oke....”

“That stupid how can he forget easily.”

“Ya Minhwan!” Hongki sreaming from outside “I heard what you said before. Come here before tonight i you until you die.”

“OMG.” Minhwan take long breath “Im sorry.”

Jonghyun POV

“What happen with this place?” Jonghyun aware there much more guard than usually

“There some rumors something happen to this castle , maybe they thinking someone infiltrate to this castle so they put more guard in case someone try to attact this castle.” Jonghyun nod , Jonghyun must agree Hyunseung have a lot of ear. Even he said its rumors but that rumors is come from Hyunseung is true

“What do you thinking ? They assume we put someone here to spy them or what?”

“No , they dont thinking is us , they thinking is someone else beside from our family or his family. Old enemy maybe? FT have long weird history. There some rumor they older put they history in book and they put in strange place. Until now there nobody know where that book.”

“What history?”

“Its legend our relationship between us and FT is not because we have different view about what vampire should do. Because FT leader actually is muse before they became vampire. So our older thinking FT is not true Vampire so they looking down and try to attact FT. Its legend but so far they cant proof anything about that legend because all about that they write in that book and until now is still mystery.”

“Thats really odd story.”

“Ah so just stick with our vision about vampire is different. Because about true vampire or no is really weird. Is possible for muse became vampire. So here we us.”

They in front of Hongki work area. Hyunseung open door for Jonghyun. Hongki already waiting them. With weird smile , is not weird but because he always smile all the time is made weird.

“Welcome to our castle.” Hongki try to polite greet them.

Minwhan give them some place for sit , tea and some snack for Hyunseung. But Hyunseung like usally always reject that. He just dont like eat or drinking in middle of meeting someone.

“There someone else here.” Hyunseung aware about that. He sense another vampire in this room , beside Hongki and Jonghyun

“That my fiance. She in my room now. Is that okay for you guys my fiance is here?” Hongki asking polite

“You already have fiance?” Jonghyun look not sure because Hongki seems more younger than hima nd now he have fiance is really amazing btw

“Is hard to believe but i have one. We will marriage soon , i will inivite you to my wedding.”

“By older?”

“Ah... is our rules. Btw forget about my fiance , she will very shy if we talking about her again and again. Jump to meeting okay?”

Meeting go well and smooth. Jonghyun bet it will be long meeting but seems Hongki is in good mood so he easily agree with what Jonghyun want. Maybe is because his fiance here so he want this meeting finish as soon as possible so they can do their private business

“I hope in next meeting will go smooth like today.” Jonghyun shake Hongki hand

“Me too.” Hongki shake Hyunseung hand too

“You fiance , should i say hi to her before i leave?”

“No! She eum... very shy person. So just leave her alone”

“Oh is that so. Okay...”

“Dont worry i will ivate you to my wedding you can meet here there okay.”