Runaway

Vampire X Muse [Eng Vers]

They finally arrive , for few minute Hyuna feel her life such in drama like fast and furious because Jonghyun drive really crazy , but its cool.

Hyunseung like already waiting them , he greet Jonghyun “Master...”

You can go , they already gone btw.” Jonghyun look more relax than before. And Jonghyun look Hyuna , he look worry about Hyuna

What?” Hyuna look dont like how Jonghyun looking her. “Make sure you keep your promise , when im in legal age you will broke our promise , let me free.” Hyuna a bit shock with what she talking now. Seriously Hyuna in this time you talk like that?

Ya! Wait , where you go?” Jonghyun follow Hyuna

Hyuna keep waiting without waiting Jonghyun. She know Jonghyun will follow her. “Wait! What happened? Why you said like that?” Jonghyun finally can stop Hyuna

Hyuna push Jonghyun rude , Jonghyun doesnt care what Hyuna do with him. He never cry because he love this girl so much.

Hyuna. Stop , I dont care even you push or punch me but give me explain okay. I want to know reason why you suddenly said like that?”

You really want to know the reason? Really?”

Yeah...”

You see this.” Hyuna show her hand , there is mark , Hyuna always hide that mark because its not small mark , is big one and she feel shy about that. Its because Jonghyun , its mark its from Jonghyun

Im to tired with your attitude Jonghyun. You never let me know what happened , you dont give me that damn ing explain why , and because your attitude in the end Im the only want who suffering... So im just wanna made everything clear. I realize you before when they try to catch us.

When I asking you dont give explain , yeah I know. And I know how this story end , the end of story is im who suffering because I dont know anything. I dont know whats the problem , I dont know how to protect my self , or you even. I dont know. But I dont want like that. So I just remember you that its.”

Jonghyun feel guilty about that

Dont feel guilty , because I know you never feel like that at least to me. I know im not as great as Hyunseung , even you cant trust me like you trust Hyunseung , I know because I hate you that much so you cant trust me. Im cool with that. But just dont do like im stupid , like I dont know anything.”

You good as Hyunseung , and I know about that but I just...”

You never know.... You know Jonghyun , im just one from billion muse who lost my vampire because he choice human so dont worry about that I feel cool at least now.”

What? You already know?”

What? About Minhyuk , of course. I meet him , ah he tell me something. You guys vampire is always same , you guys never change always decide without thinking how muse feel. You attitude made fell disgusting , its better to die than to life but must server you for forever.”

Dont dare to said like that again in front of me!” Jonghyun look angry “I never let you die , at least as long as I life I never let you die!”

Its not your problem! Who care , its my life , who you can decide I must life or no.”

Im your vampire , and this order.”

Hyuna feel more disgusting “And in the end you just said our relationship its only vampire and muse.” Hyuna feel disappointed but hell yeah she should be know about that very well. What she expect since their relationship never good

Because its order , what can I do , I will life.”

Go take rest , I know you should be tired.” Jonghyun let Hyuna go. Hyuna go without waiting any second.

Tomorrow , Hyuna lost Jonghyun again . She cant find Jonghyun at his room or even his work place. Where that bastard go again?

Doojoon , is master give you message? He look gone.” Hyuna ask to Doojoon who busy cleaning floor

Master? No he dont give me any message. But look like he go with your hyung.”

Did he said where they will go?”

No , they just leave.”

Okay. Anyway I will leave now , if master come back before me and if in case he ask you just tell him that I go and maybe I will come back late or stay with my friend.”

You have a friend?”

Of course.”

Hyuna lie , how can she have friend since she waster all her time serve Jonghyun. She just dont want made Doojoon worry

Hyuna!” Minhyuk greet Hyuna warmly

Anh.. Anyeonghaseo...” Hyuna give polite greeting to Minhyuk

Stop being like that , Im not your master anymore , so just thinking me as friend okay.”

Let me help you , you seems busy.” Without waiting any answer from Minhyuk Hyuna take minhyuk job

There still man customer even after midnight , around 1 am they finally can close the store. “Im sorry I made you working today.” Minhyuk feel bad because Hyuna help them all day long

Its okay , im free. Where Krystal?” Hyuna look around search Krystal but she seems not here

Maybe she clean or go to somewhere.”

Thx.” Hyuna take hot chocolate from Minhyuk. “You should hire worker , before is really madness . I doubt you can be okay serve them alone.”

I still manage my income , hire worker its not easy , how can if we cant pay them? Actually my hyung already afford to help me , you know about money. But somehow I feel its enough , he already help me too much I cant take anymore.

Btw what are you doing here? How about hyung? You should go with him right , is he know you come here?”

No he dont know. Dont tell him im come here okay , he look super busy these day.”

Busy? Did something happened?'

I dont know , you know he never tell me anything even now im his muse.”

He like that because he dont want you worry about him Hyung always worry about you.”

Hyuna dont want talking about that anymore. Its such a big lie how can he care about her when he never talk anything to her “How about you and Hyuna. You guys okay right? I hope you guys can get married soon.”

Woah...woah... calm down girl , married is really big deal , I dont know about that because you know she still dont know about me. Maybe when I already tell her and she accept me I will married with her.”

When that day come dont forget me okay , you should invite me.”

Im sorry we already close.” Minhyuk said without looking for second who come “Jonghyun.” Hyuna

Jonghyun look Hyuna straight “Im sorry Minhyuk , but I need to bring back her.”

Jonghyun drag Hyuna , Hyuna already screaming for let her go , but Jonghyun like dont care even many people look at them , Jonghyun still drag Hyuna. “Go.” Jonghyun push Hyuna to his car

Let me go!” Hyuna still trying to escape

You never go anywhere.” Jonghyun push Hyuna to come to his car more.

Jonghyun drive without any word , Hyuna just can let Jonghyun do whenever he want. She dont thinking to escape or fight because in the end she the only one who lost. Hyuna look familiar with this street.

And their car stop in front of one of home. “Today we will stay here.”

Hyuna dont gave any word at all. Hyuna come in , she look familiar. She come in follow Jonghyun freely. This house is look outstanding than other house , the reason of course because this only house who have full accent of england , old england house.

In Korea is you maybe cant see any england style house because its not common. So here the first maybe england house

Your room in second floor.” Jonghyun seems still angry

But Hyuna decide not thinking about that too much. So what if he angry? Its not made sense again to him to get angry.

Hyuna cant sleep at all , after helping Minhyuk all day , she dont have chance to eating because Jonghyun coming out and drag her. Hyuna come to kitchen search some food in case their it is

How can he drag me without any food.” Hyuna check refrigerator , and its really empty even for wather either dont have it. “Of course nobody stay here...”

Jonghyun come out from nowhere. He made Hyuna bit shock “You hungry. Lets order something. What do you want? Chicken? Or what?”

Hyuna dont give answer “Okay we go with chicken , I know you love chicken.” Hyuna look Jonghyun curious , she bet she never tell Jonghyun if she love chicken , how can he know?

Only 20 minute after Jonghyun calling , their order come out. Jonghyun who get food for Hyuna. The driver look bit off because he see Jonghyun. Even for man Jonghyun have kinda magical spell to made any body who see him drive crazy. If come for woman the will love Jonghyun if come for man some of them love Jonghyun some of them just envy about how Jonghyun can be so perfect like that.

Jonghyun give Hyuna fried chicken and some soup. Hyuna look what Jonghyun order , its massive. How can she eat all , its at least for 7 people. But Hyuna dont give any damn word she just to lazy to said.

Hyuna eat as much as she can , she bit push her self because she want eat all. Wasting food its not good , but eating food for at least 7 people and you should eat alone its not easy okay... In the end Hyuna give up she wasted food much than she usually do

You want eat?” Hyuna asking Jonghyun after she finish

Jonghyun nod “I will waiting you in my room.”

After Hyuna clean her mess , she come to Jongyhyun room. Jonghyun stay in master room , their more big. But Hyuna dont give damn attention to Jonghyun room , its useless.

Why should here? You can eat me in living room.”

I dont like , I more like in my own room.”

You pretending you never do anywhere beside in your room , I see you before while Hyunseung became your muse , you even him in pool.”

Of you found that? But I dont want to do like that to you. Youre so precious for me. Okay come here.”

I like your hair.” Jonghyun Hyuna hair calm. Hyuna feel awkward with Jonghyun attitude. “Its that hurt?” After Jonghyun Hyuna

Huh? About what?”

My bite , its that hurt?”

Dont asking something stupid like that. Its my duty.” Jonghyun look dont like how Hyuna answer his question. Hyuna go away from Jonghyun , she look a bit scary “No , its not hurt , im already used , but you know honestly you do more better.”

I do more better?”

Yeah you do more better than Minhyuk , Minhyuk he... terrible?” Hyuna dont wanna said about that , but he is. There a time Minhyuk bite Hyuna in wrong way. And its made Hyuna still bloody even Minhyuk already finish her.

About Minhyuk....”

Why?”

You already know about Minhyuk , how you feel now?”

I dont want to talk about that anymore. You guys already decide , so what should I do. What I need is accept this condition right. You dont need worry , I okay and you guys secret its safe with me.”

Why I feel you angry about that?”

Until when we stay here?”

About that....”

We should go home , you dont want go home?” Hyuna feel curious about Jonghyun , he dont like wanna go home at all

We will stay here for a while , we will come back after I feel we should come back.”

You really bastard , its my home , but you decide everything by your own.”

Jonghyun thinking what Hyuna said its Joke , but not for Hyuna. She said true. How can he doing like that this is his home. Even from first come until now he doing like this his home. Its you know

How can you do like that , its my home , I bought by my self but from we arrive until now you do like this your home.”

You home is really cool you know , maybe in future I thinking to have same home like you have now. But you seems like England huh?”

Yea , do you have problem with that?”

No , I love england too , you know I have some dream , in future if I have chance I want visit england with my girl.”

Okay seems you have big dream.”

Whats your dream btw?”

Me , I dont have kinda dream like that. Im not like you who can decide future , im just muse okay its will be funny if muse have dream. But if I can , maybe I want be free. Live which can decide what I can do in future and more than that I hope I have someone who I love and I can waste my rest of time with him.”

Because they dont have anything in home , Hyuna go to bought everything she maybe need , because shed ont have ide how long she living here.

Even this is her house , but she never stay her that much , so she a bit confuse where she get what she need. There a time she get lost but gladly human find google map this time , She get too much help from google mart

Who?” Hyuna feel , there is someone behind her when she come to Jonghyun car

Its me.” That Hyunseung. Hyuna can look Hyunseung from mirror

Hyuna put her knife , she almost want to kill Hyunseung. “What you need?”

Where master? Is he with you? Is he okay?”

He with me , and he look fine.”

Okay its good.”

That something happened ?”

No... Everything is okay , I just curious where he go. Listen me , you know we made peace with FT family but kinda there some people dont like , so you should be careful , in case they do something to you or to master.”

Seems we in bad condition.”

Hyunseung go without any word. After heard like that Hyuna try to find condition right now , at least she need to know what happened and what she do. Before you go in war you should know what kinda war you inBut its not easy to find , because she dont have any source. She have a lot working to do