Vampire

Vampire X Muse [Eng Vers]

 

 



Hongki POV

Almost one month Hyuna stay with him. There no much different beside he have a lot of stuff to do. Like do test fro Hyuna and yah in short word its all about Hyuna , what happen with her

“Minhwan , so what test say?” Hongki became curious after Minhwan come back from lab

“She 100% vampire no. In first test she just like 40% vampire , second is 70% and now its became 100&. Yeah she is vampire now”

“But even test said she vampire , she still look muse right? I see her today in morning she still eat your food. She not craving any blood even yeah she look very different when smell blood. Like she getting more hip?”

Minhwan nod.

There no possible theory for Hyuna now. She already became vampire. Is no problem since test said she is vampire 100% but the problem is before she muse and she still eat muse food.

“Call Hyuna. She should know about result her test.” Hongki order Minhwan

Minhwna come back with Hyuna. “What happend?” Hyuna asking less curious

“Well its about your test. Your test alredy come out , and it said you already became vampire 100%.”

Hongki wait Hyuna result , but she too calm. Hongi cant read what her thinking now. She just too hard too prediction.

“How you feel about blood?” Minhwan became curious this time

Hyuna look she thinking hard for some moment “Its have intresting smell , whenever i smell i became up but in same time i feel disgusting to eat blood.”

“Well you should be vegatarian vampire if like that.”

Hongkin give serious gaze to Minhwan. How can he said careless when he always thinking before he talk to Hyuna. Last time he said Hyuna is monster is big reason. He dont want Hyuna stress again because their careless attitude

“So im vampire but im vegatarian? Its sound good or no?” Hyuna look not sure if its good news or no

“Maybe its good since you can pretending became muse for now.” Minwhwan answered casually

“Ya!” Hongki cant endure Minhwan attitude now. He must stop Minhwan before Hyuna missunderstanding

“What?” Minhwan give look that he innocent to Hongki

“Hyuna can you leave us alone?”

“Ah.. Okay. I wait outisde.”

Hongki look very piss off because Minhwan attitude. Minhwan still give innocent look.

“Ya! How can you said like that to Hyuna. Dont talk careless like that she will be miss understanding.”

“What? I just said what i think whats wrong witht that. You always do like that so am i. Btw since when you care about what people think and feel. You never care so why you care about Hyuna. You love her?”

“Dont be stupid. How can i love her. I just dont want she miss understanding. Her condition is very special. She make amazing job.”

“Well she is amazing even before became vampire , you said before.”

Minhwan still remember how Hongki amazed by Hyuna , when they meet. He found Hyuna is great, she capable but more than that she one of muse who really brave even to her master. Its not easy for Hongki amazed by someone. When he does that person must be something to Hongki.

“I adore her , but its just adore okay. Love is different stage and Minhwan you know i have fiance. How can i love someone else?”

“Well you never care about your fiance. You even never meet since your first time meet her.”

“Stop , i dont want listen your argue mostly about something stupid like this. We need focus about Hyuna now.”

“And Blue problem. Please dont forget about that. We still have problem with them , and i dont know if they found Hyuna with us they will never forgive us.”

“Why? Is not we kidnapped her , she come by her self and asking help from us. Is impossible Jonghyun never let this happen because is all bout Hyuna , someone he love.”

Hongki very sure , Jonghyun will shut up his mouth , there no fuss and mostly is about Hyuna. He will protect Hyuna. Even they dont have good relationship but Hongki have similar character. When they falling in love they will crazy falling in love. Everthing will they do for they lover. Even to let go their position.

“Call Hyuna. I need asking about something.” Hongki order Minhwan

“What?”Hyuna come with Minhwan

“I think you should tell your master about your condition. I know you can pretending became muse but how about your fang? Its became visible now. And you know your appear is changel.” Hongki point to Hyuna eyes who became more lighter and have deeper feel. And her skin who more pale than before.

“If you dont want to tell him is okay , but its mean you should hide from him forever. Since he not stupid he must know you change and how about your blood?”

Hongki realize about something he miss. If Jonghyun try to bit Hyuna , what happend to Hyuna or even Jonghyun? Is they both will be fine , it impossible to they fine. Since Hyuna is not muse she vampire. So its like vampire drinking vampire blood. What kind taste?

“And you still have stamp.” Minhwan realize that sign muse in Hyuna body still dare. Which mean they still together as vampire and muse

Hyuna look her hand. “He drink Hyunseung blood now i dont need worry about that.”

“Your oppa?”

“He used to his muse , so its okay. Even Jonghyun always compare my blood more tasty than Hyunseung.

“Maybe its because he love you.”

“Is not like that”

“What , is like that. Stop pretending naive. Everybody know your master loving you. Even Hongki now.” Minhwan point to Hongki.

Hongki pretending not hear what Minhwan said. “What?”

“You know that Jonghyun love Hyuna. Even i know from you right?”

Hyuna give strange gaze to Hongki. “Is not like that.” Hongki try to protecting his self.

“Its okay dont give single world. I dont want to know.” Hyuna stop Hongki before he try give sxplain