Come Back Home

Vampire X Muse [Eng Vers]

 

 

 

Ya!” Hyuna kick Yosob playful

YAAA!” Yoseob look annoyed. He lost his balance and fall off. Hyuna crack she laugh as she can

What are you there?”

Yoseob still look annoyed. He stand up “Noona you really must boring now. But I dont have any time play with you , im busy.”

You look good Yoseob , being busy.”

Noona you should feel really boring now , since you can visit me free like right now.”

What are you doing after graduate? You should have already plan right.”

I want like you noona , became muse. The best from the best.”

With who? I mean we dont have any vampire at blue family. If you want became muse , you should search new vampire outside there.”

You right noona , but I dont care I still want to be muse , the best one. But if I can I want like you and hyung working for blue family its became my dream since I was little.”

Look Yoseob already adult know , how he thinking is really different. Hyuna feel a bit proud but its same time she feel envy because Yoseob have dream to work as blue family , not like her she want be free especially from blue family

Im envy with you , Yoseob. You can said like that , dream and stuff , I really cant do that.”

Noona...”

You know after Minhyuk leave me , I feel I dont want server anybody , any vampire. Everybody said that I hate Jonghyun , yes I does but I feel I more hate him after he made me as his muse. What he do to mee made me feel im really not important , I feel Im just food , servent , maid I dont have right feeling to decide what I will do next.

Sometime I feel its enough , I sick with all , vampire muse. I want became free , decide what I want to do tomorrow. You know its simple like... Human?”

Noona , do you understand right what you said before?”

Muse never be free , muse never became human. I understand that Yoseob. I understand very well. But lately I feel like that , and now you know I get my holiday I can do what I want to do. I dont need to wake up him , give him food , or serve anything , at that mometn I feel lost somehow.

I feel its awkward something I miss about. But maybe because thats why I became muse. How my life its is , how much I want free but when Im free I feel miss something , its my vampire.”

Noona...”

I dont want end like appa , end his live because his vampire die. But dont miss understanding I said like that because is what I thinking , you said you wanna be muse right I will support you. After all you my only one younger brother that I have.”

Noona you still thinking appa die because suicide?”

Noona its not what happen , appa die because accident. He got poisoned before.”

Yoseob , dont tell me you dont know. We muse never poisoned. Poison never work with us.”

Noona I really curious how you graduate as top from top...”

Ya! Watch your mouth Im you noona!”

We are not muse anymore if our vampire die , because blood contract end if vampire die.”

Its impossible , look Hyunseung he still muse even he dont have vampire.”

Its because , Jonghyun hyung broke their contract. If like that muse still ability as muse. But if vampire leave muse because they die without any cancel , muse will come back as human. They dont have any power.”

Its not made different , appa should know he dont have any power.”

Appa dont know , its because muse power lost not fast , is slowly. Noona if you dont trust me you can ask omma directly. Not many people know about that , the reason why muse never tell that they dont have any power while their vampire die because they feel shame they dont have power anymore. So they decide to pretending they have power even their vampire die.”

Meanwhile Jonghyun still meeting with at FT castle. He look stress one week he working , all day just for meeting , who not stress?

Master you should take a rest. Is almost 1 week you not rest even you not eat.” Hyunseung worry about Jonghyun condition , he look weak now

I want to finish this as fast as ican so I can go home without come back here again.” Jonghyun still focus with his job

But Hyunseung still worry about Jonghyun. 1 week Jonghyun not eating anything.” Just eat my blood , master. You look weak now , how can you continue your work with that condition.”

Youre not my muse , you know what happen if I drink your blood right?”

Im your ex muse , I bet older will okay if I can give any good reason for them.”

Maybe you can do it , but how about Hyuna. She should feel bad I drinking your blood instead her. She my muse and her ego is high , like you. I bet she will hate me more if I do that.”

Yeah you right. You seem know her very well , why you never tell to her directly that you know her that much.”

What are you trying to say Hyunseung?”

I mean , you know her very well , that mean you watching her all day but why in front of her you pretending you never take care her. You should tell her so she can know , you already watching her all time and you already do a lot of thing for her If you that maybe she dont have you like she do know.”

How can I said what I been do for her , is cheesy... I cant do that.”

If you never told her , she never know about what you been doing for her. She not that smart.”

Jonghyun laugh how can Hyunseung said like that to his sister “I never know you can talk that bad about your sister.”

Its fact , she not smart. I bet she still believe appa suicide until now.”

Promise me , you never told anything to Hyuna. There a time she know , and when she know im person who tell to her , not you. Okay?”

Hyunseung nod.

Hyuna wake up more late than usually. She look she reallye njoy her holiday , she can do whenever she want , wake up late and go outside of course. Its been 2 week since Hyuna get her holiday. At first she still cant enjoy her holiday but now she is.

But her day super colorful because Yoseob “Stop bully me noona!” Yoseob annoyed. Hyuna sit beside Yoseob and enjoy how beautiful their mom garden

I never bully you , its how I show your love to you baby...” Hyuna try to made good agruee

Ah!” Yoseob sudenlly screaming “That Jonghyun hyung.” Yoseob point at main gate.

Hyuna look at main gate. Yeah its Jonghyun he come back now. He look not good , he look very tired and he pale.

Noona what you waiting? You should go ther and you know....” Yoseob show how maid greet their master in film when then come back

Hyuna give disgusting look to Yoseob. How can she do that , even he here everyday she never greet Jonghyun and now after 2 week she never meet each other how can she greet him like that. But even Hyuna already said that , Yoseob still push Hyuna to go

You come...”That awkward

You waiting for me?” Jonghyun , he tease Hyuna

No , before I and Yoseob just chilling in garden and see you come.” Hyuna look Yoseob with piss gaze “...And Yoseob push me here so here I am. I never wait you.” Hyuna made her statement more sure

Okay... But now I need you , follow me. Hyunseung you go back to your room you need rest too.”

Hyuna follow Jonghyun”How your holiday? You enjoy it?”

Of course I enjoy it.” Hyuna goes to Jonghyun bathroom , she want prepare bathroom for Jonghyun to take bath

Wait... Im sorry but I need you now. Im hungry.”

Hyuna follow Jonghyun. They sit together in Jonghyun bet with few second Jonghyun already bit Hyuna , he drinking like he never drinking blood before. For second Hyuna can feel a bit dizzy since Jonghyun her blood more than usually. But in few second Hyuna back to her character , the cool one

Are you okay?” Jonghyun caugh Hyuna bit dizy

Hyuna give signal that she okay , but when she want go to bathroom she lost balance “Oh....”

Jonghyun help Hyuna to stand up , and he bring Hyuna to his bed “Sleep , I can take shower by my self.”

Maybe because she push her self to much , after being to much she dont have any energy to wake up , she feel her body became week. She starting to sleep while in main time she tinking what happen with Jonghyun why he her blood like that , is he trying to made her fainted

How you condition?” Jonghyun come back after take a shower

What actually do you think? You try wanna made me fainted huh?”

Jonghyun push Hyuna body to his bad again “Sleep ,you still weak.”

I will sleep in my bedroom.”

No , you stay here , in my room. Its order.”

Without any complain anymore Hyuna listen because its order “What are you lately with Hyunseung?”

Look like you started to worry about me....”

No its not like that. I just scary if people asking me where you guys go , but if you dont want tell to im im cool with that.”

Do you remember about chaos between ft and blue family right? So right now I just want to made us walking together , so decide to made new rules between two family. But of course its not easy for decade we hate each other now we want peace , but after I see the result , I like it. Look like we can became solid each other.”

So you meeting for that?”

Yeah... its not easy but I already do the best I can. You know who am I right... so trust me...”

Hate to admit but Jonghyun is smart and he wise when come to vampire family. What he decide for all vampire its the best for all. Even all vampire said he the best from blue family , how he lead us and how wise his choice

But why you tag Hyunseung not me? I mean im your muse , I who should go with you , its my duty.”

Jonghyun look Hyuna eyes deep , what he doing? “OF course you should tag with me , but how can is let you go to my enemy place? If something bad happen how I should do... maybe this peace never happen because I will hunt everyone who hurt you.”

Hyuna look red , she just hope Jonghyun not caugh her red face “I can protect my self , you know that.”

I know , you the best vampire I know and I bet everyone know but still I dont want see you protect me , because I am the one who should protect you.”