Chapter Nineteen

The Second Change (Hiatus)

The ten vampires drew near and then Eunna's eyes snapped closed as she dropped into a hunting pose. Her eyes opened when one of the vampires pounced towards her. She leaped forward and flipped kicking that vampire and efficiently pulling a long dagger out of the necklace she wore around her neck.

In a flash, she had beheaded the vampire. She turned to one of the wolves. "Goodbye, Caramel, I wish you all the best. May you always be as sweet as you have been." She smiled as the wolf dissolved. 

'Goodbye Eunna, and to you the other princesses, I am thankful for the love I've been given here in my stay as a spirit wolf. Thank you.' Caramel replied.

Eunna spun around and kicked away two vampires who tried to catch her off-guard. She flipped gracefully and then slashed her sword through both their heads. They didn't even let out a sound and fell dead. "I wish you all the best; Crescent and Stone. Don't be so hard on each other again. Love yourselves." Eunna said as she saluted two silver wolves.

'Thank you for showering us with the love that we did not deserve.' Crescent and Stone spoke in one heartbeat. 'We will never forget your generosity. Goodbye, princesses.' 

"And once again, goodbye to you, Hay. We have met and argued. We have forgiven and forgotten. We have shared and cared. We have loved." Eunna smiled as she killed another vampire.

'I'll always remember these fond memories of you, princess. Thank you, princesses.' The sandy brown wolf disappeared.

"They're disappearing..." Doojoon whispered. "The wolves are vanishing into thin air!"

'They aren't, vampire.' Bimaize said. 'They are simply fading away. Back to their true forms in the real world.'

'They have been placed here, for their safety, for years.' Angeline said. 'It is finally their turn to return home.'

"How many more are there?" Haemi asked the unicorn.

'Six more, princess. But now two.' Angeline replied the witch. 'Eunna is displaying the perfect swordplay her father had learned.'

"Her father...such a lost soul..." Haemi said distantly.

Eunna had easily slain the other six vampires, sending the wolves off. "Goodbye to all of you, Moonlight, Shadow, Snow, Flake, Sun and Sparkle. Never forget your love for each other. Never kill each other. Always stay strong."

'Thank you, princesses.' The wolves replied in one voice. That was all. They faded away.

"The forest is no longer safe. We must reach Eunna." Seolgi ordered. "Doojoon-ssi, please get on." Seolgi added, seeing Doojoon standing around. She pulled him onto Bimaize's back behind her, since she sat behind Hyeri.

Angeline held Haemi, Shinhye and Ryeowook. Eunna was already running back to the other girls, fearful for them. "GO NOW!" Hyeri shouted at the unicorns. Bimaize and Angeline both tried to move forward but something was holding them in place.

"SEOLGI, DOOJOON, HYERI, BIMAIZE, DUCK!" Eunna shouted from afar. Doojoon ducked, bringing Seolgi down with him as Seolgi pulled Hyeri down. Eunna reached them just as an arrow shot above the three's heads. The unicorn managed to escape death as Eunna managed to intervene the arrow before it reached Bimaize.

"Show yourself!" Seolgi snarled. "You are not match for us and you resort to pathetic means?"

"I am but a servant of my mistress." A low voice said. "My name be Kwon Imgeng. I am a vampire who is blessed with the mistress' powers. I must fulfill my deed to kill you five girls and I will be rewarded." The vampire himself finally showed his true form. He dropped from a tree. "I must kill all of you, to silence you now."

"You're an idiot." Haemi stated bluntly, as she snapped her fingers, effectively breaking the bonds that held the unicorns down. "Eunna, get onto Angeline, now!"

"No, Angeline, Bimaize, get them out of here. Seolgi, Hyeri, do what you have to do. Haemi must not be here no more." Eunna replied. The two unicorns sped off. Shinhye dropped off the unicorn on purpose and ran back to assist. "Why are you here, Shinhye?"

"I cannot leave you behind." Shinhye said. "Not again. Never again. I too understand the urgency of Haemi's absolute departure."

"Then die together." The sadistic vampire shouted as he lunged towards the girls. Shinhye and Eunna worked together efficiently and swiftly, always covering each other. The battle was fierce as swords and blades clashed. Shinhye drew out a sword from her own necklace. The vampire had a sword which he drew to battle against the girls. "Give up, you are no match for me. I am a new type of vampire."

"A NEW TYPE OF VAMPIRE, MY !" Shinhye snarled as she lunged fiercely at him. She grabbed him and scraped her sword against his neck, which he screamed at. 

"You will die today!" He shouted as he raised a hand to throw some sort of magic power at Shinhye. The light user was confused when she saw the ball of brown. Eunna deflected it with a dagger. 

"Don't you dare try that on my friend!" Eunna snarled.

He merely threw his sword after that, targeting the momentarily confused Shinhye. Eunna pushed Shinhye out of the way and the sword cut straight through Eunna's chest area. She gasped and dropped to the ground. Eunna's aura dimmed and the powers that she had sealed away slipped bit by bit and then, her powers, only caring of protecting its master, enshrouded the vampire in its terror and silenced the vampire, forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry to all my readers and subscribers for not updating any sooner! 

Please forgive me! I was busy with a lot of other things! ):

I'll try to update more now! If you don't understand any part of the story, do try to refer to the foreword as the character profiles are there. Oh, and if still don't understand, feel free to comment or pm me! I'll do my best to reply to every comment!

Thanks for reading and comments are greatly appreciated! (: