Chapter Fifteen

The Second Change (Hiatus)

Everyone looked shocked at the person who just spoke up. "I'll go. There's something I need to check out on." Doojoon repeated his words.

"Alright then." Key said. "We'll just go...Now." He said. 

"Stand in the center of our circle." Jonghyun ordered calmly. He held out his hand to Minho and Key. Onew came and took Key's other hand, with Taemin in between Minho and Onew. Doojoon and Ryeowook stood in the center of the circle.

"Yoseob, keep an eye on the hunter." Doojoon said to his fellow council member. "Hyunseung, you too." The two nodded. "Make sure Hwonsu doesn't contact anyone." They nodded again but as Doojoon opened his mouth to say something else, the room disappeared and he found himself in a cave. 

A cave, where there were about four girls and eight wolves, and only forest grounds beyond the entrance of the caves. "Ah, you're here. Finally." Shinhye said, bored and impatient. By her side, were two wolves, standing in between the newcomers and Shinhye, protectively.

"Shinhye..." Jonghyun began but then went into a coughing fit. He was usually the one who was most tired after they use their circle powers, since he was the one who had the most, he sacrificed the most to the transferring. Haemi stood up and moved over to Jonghyun and helped him sit down.

"Minho-oppa, can you help me?" Haemi asked softly. Minho nodded and immediately assisted Haemi in whatever ways that he could. 

"Where's Eunna?" Taemin asked. His eyes roamed the cave but he didn't find his younger sister at all. "Where is she?"

"She went out." Hyeri stated simply. "Is that wrong?" She asked.

"No..." Taemin replied back, soft and faint. "She's injured and she's out? Why didn't you stop her or something?"

Ryeowook seemed to consider the options that he had now. He looked around and locked eyes with Im Shinhye, the vampire. The one that Haemi's mother had stated was his soul-mate. 'My soul-mate...' He thought, reassured that his thoughts were rather private. 'She's beautiful...' He blinked, suddenly remembering his purpose of coming here.

"Who did you bring here? Who is he?" Seolgi asked, pointing at Ryeowook.

"He's a hunter." Hyeri stated simply. Everyone looked at her. "It's true. He is a hunter. His uncle is the head of the Hunter's Foundation." Hyeri announced.

Ryeowook calmly shifted his gaze from Shinhye to Hyeri. But both Doojoon and Key reacted differently from the others, who merely stared dumbstruck. Doojoon snarled, "YOU'RE THE NEPHEW OF THE HEAD?"

Key flinched from Ryeowook. "How did you know?" Ryeowook asked. Taemin, Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Onew and Doojoon fell silent. "Yes, I can talk. This isn't the real world, you think that the real world's disability would come into this dream place? You're obviously mistaken." He smirked. "I know my history after all."

"That doesn't change anything. You're still the nephew of the head of the hunter's association." Doojoon growled.

"No. It changes everything." Shinhye shook her head. "Haemi, explain it to them."

"Simplicity." Haemi said softly from where she sat. "That's all you need to know." She smiled as she Sparkle's fur.

All of a sudden, there was a shift in wind and then there was a rustle outside the cave. The wolves were on high alert. "What is it?" Key asked softly.

Haemi eyed the cave mouth before standing up slowly. "Angeline." Haemi spoke. A white unicorn, flanked by two pink ponies entered the cave. "What happened?"

"Princess Haemi. Princess Shinhye. Princess Hyeri. Princess Seolgi." The unicorn spoke. "I, Angeline, mythian, salute you." The white creature bowed to them, her horn shining. The two ponies dipped their heads as well.

"Angeline, you may rise." Haemi said. "Where are the others?"

"They have gone to assist Princess Eunna." Angeline replied. "Bimaize leads the others."

"I see." Haemi nodded. She glanced at the vampires. "We must go. Eunna's in danger."

"You are in far more danger than your friend." Ryeowook said coldly. He eyed Shinhye for awhile, no emotions playing across his face. "You four should stay here." He stated. "No." He thought.

"That's right, no indeed." Shinhye nodded. She turned to the other vampires. "Taemin, Jonghyun, return Minho, Key and Onew back to the real world. They are beyond safe there." She ordered. Taemin and Jonghyun immediately did as they asked. The five vanished. "Ah, no I'm not done." She added but it was too late. The five were gone.

"Don't worry, Shinhye. I won't get myself in trouble." Doojoon said. "I know the dangers."

Shinhye bit her lip. "We should not be arguing here." Seolgi said softly. "I may be nothing but a human. I may have no talents or powers but I am the most effective one here. You know that as well as I do." She paused as everyone paid attention to her. "The unicorns and ponies won't reach Eunna in time." She stated. "We have to shadow-walk."

"That's not our area of expertise." Hyeri said doubtfully. "Eunna's not here to lead us." Hyeri said.

"That's true." Haemi nodded then she smiled. "But we do have Seolgi and our necklaces." She held out the necklace which she had received earlier on from Seolgi and Hyeri just after Eunna had left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update another chapter, hopefully, later. (:

I'm sorry for the late update.

Thank you for reading! Comments are appreciated! :D