Preface

The Second Change (Hiatus)

It was a world where vampires ruled humans, after the First Change.

The First Change happened years before our main characters' births, the humans and hybrid anyway, but it will be shown later in the story. The First Change was really the revealing of the Vampires.

The few humans fought for their freedom and lives until the Vampire King called for an onslaught. Millions of humans died in that assault. The Vampires were satiated by the amount of blood that flowed.

Then suddenly, the Vampire King stepped off the throne, without so much as a warning, just an announcement. He left it for his four 'sons'. This happened after he had a meeting with the only witch left in the world. He killed her shortly after they had a private conversation together. 

She had been the only one in the whole world with those powers.

With that, the four Vampire Princes took over the throne, never knowing how different their lives would change...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing a preface so do forgive me if its too short or unsatisfying to your taste. 

Do comment as at least I would know that there are people actually reading this.(: