Chapter 5

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 - SM Town Concert and the talk 

 

[SM TOWN CONCERT 2015 LA] 

We're all rehearsing for the night. The manager put on name tag on our clothes so the camera know us easily just by looking at our name. I was wearing a black long sleeves shirt along with brown skinny jeans. I also put on sunglasses cause my eyes, is not in it mood. 

At first, the dancing machine will do the intro with electronic songs. And then, SNSD will do a group performance followed by SJ, SHINee and then Taeyeon duets with Jonghyun. We were all busy with mic and stuff. I was sitting at the edge of the stage and fix my mic. 

"Want me to help?" Henry came and I look around. 

I lift my head and I smiled imminently. 
 

"Oppa!" I said and he chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck. 
 

"Haven't heard your news for a very long time, how have you been?" He asks and smacked his arm playfully. 
 

"Very long time mah , I saw you a lot of time at the company." 
 

"Really?" He said and makes an are-you-sure looks. 

I nod and looking down at the mic. 
 

"Here let me help you." 

"BIXX Hyena please stand by your performance rehearsal will start in a minutes." I heard the guy said and I abruptly stand up. 

"See you later Oppa, I need to rehears! Bye!" I said and run towards the middle of the stage. 

Jongin POV

We're all rehearsing for the night concert. Lots of fan girls come but they just wait outside. It got cameras everywhere and some of them are screaming other artist name. I look around and saw everyone is busy. SNSD is performing now and then SJ. Sehun, Chanyeol and Chen are playing rock paper scissors to kill time. 

"BIXX Hyena please stand by your performance rehearsal will start in a minutes." I lift my head to the centre of the stage and saw Hyena is standing in the middle with a mic on her hand. Wait she's going to sing? 

"Kai, come here first." Manager Hyung said and I imminently follow him. He takes me far away from the stage so I couldn't really hear her voice. I was kind of annoyed. I want to hear her voice singing but why does this hyung call me and why am I angry? Just let Hyena sings it's not like you haven't hear her sing anyway. I mentally scold myself. 

 

♦♦♦

 

Night came fast, lots of fans have gathered at the front row. Artists were all busy with clothes and stuff. I was done earlier because the coordi works fast. I am now sitting on the sofa while watching them walking passing me. Feeling a little bit nervous, I went to the bathroom, not to pee but to at least have a time alone. 

I was walking down to the toilet when I heard a voice calling my name. It was louder than the performance just now, amazing aren't it?

I turn around and saw the petite figure looking at me with a blank eye. 

Hyena? 

Hyena POV

I saw Jongin walk to the bathroom and I think this a perfect opportunity for me to have a talk with him. I'm going to asks him everything. 

"Jongin!" I said softly but loud enough for him to hear when I couldn't catch his pace. He stopped and turns around. 

"Jongin can we have a talk?" I said quietly because now I'm embarrassed for calling him.

"What talk?" He said after the long silence, it feels like he was annoyed at me and I could feel the iciness on his voice. 

"About us." I said and look straight into his eyes. 

"About us? What?" 

"Stop being an idiot Jongin, I know you know who I am." 

"So?" Bastard! 

"Pst, can you man up? What happen to us now? You ignore me and gave me a cold shoulder? You even left me to achieve your dreams....." I stopped and look at him. He's frowning?

"You left our relationship hanging. You left me alone and I was hurt, I live in agony for years and I'm still waiting for you. Just tell me something to clarify this relationship.  If you want to break u-"

"Yes, I want to break up!" And those words stabbed my heart deeply. 

I chuckled because I feel like my tears going to burst in just a minute. I look at him as if he stated something emberassing about me, Jongin....

Don't cry
 

Don't cry
 

Don't cry 

"Hyena I-"

"Arrasseo...." I said shortly, cutting him off. 

I had my head hang low because I am so ashamed right now. I feel very worse right; chasing over a guy that have been forgetting you. Chasing Love?

Finally this relationship is gone. Now I know that this relationship is no longer available because Jongin said he want to break up with me. 2 Years of waiting and then everything gone. I cleared my throat because I'm near to choke on my own tears. 
 

"I'm sorry for everything that I've made...." The lump on my throat is getting bigger which make me hard to talk and with that, I turn around and run as fast as I could. 

Don't cry Hyena, 

Don't cry Hyena,

You are strong. 

I know you are strong. 

I arrived at the makeup room and fix my makeup because of the tears. I did not cry. I kept it. This is my work place, I shouldn't cry. 

"Hyena gets ready now, you'll be singing after this performance." 
I stand up and went out. The members give me high five and stuff to encourage me. Sojin throw me a worried look at I gave her a reassuring smile, signalling that I'm okay. 

I stepped into the machine that will lift me up to the stage. The worker hand me the mic and I accept it. 
 

1
 

2
 

3.....

The machine slowly lifts up and I saw lots of fans screaming and shouting. I saw the light that they hold by colours. I smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter