Chapter 6

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then I heard the fans screaming, I turned around and saw Kai is standing behind me with Baekhyun.


I turned back and walk away. I cannot face Kai now especially after the embarrassing accident. I am so not going to remember everything. I walk to the stage while playing with Yoona Sunbae. We’re all pretty close actually but our debut’s date makes us apart. Yoona put an arm around my shoulder while I put my arm around her waist. We walk around, playing waters and even throw a gift to fans. I know the fans would enjoy this kind of things. As we both arrived at the centre of the stage, I saw a huge fansign with BIXX’s member’s name on it. I bowed and waved at it. I am so thankful, once again. I smile sweetly at them until I felt a presence behind me.

I turn around once again and saw Kai waving to his fans. I quickly look away; aware that the camera is everywhere. Why does he need to be everywhere I go? I then saw Hana playing with Jonghyun and Taemin. After the songs end, we went to the very front of the stage and queue up in one straight line. I tried to search for BIXX but everyone is busy. So I just stand next to Taemin. We were about to bow but suddenly I felt a hand holding mine. I lift my head up and saw Kai bowing next to me. He holds my hands tight and I got the urge to sway his hand away but that would be a big issue. After we bowed, I pulled my hands away from him; feeling hotness from his touched and waved to the audience like nothing has happened. I would be lying if I say I don’t like his touch, but for the sake of me, I need to give up. I went thru a lot of pain and heartbreaks. I need to at least feel the happiness. Says the girl who still love him....


Jessica Sunbae gives me the mic and I gladly accept it. “Thank you so much everyone for coming today, be safe and we’ll see you next time. Goodbye LA I love you!” I said in English and they all screamed including other artist. I had no problem communicating in English. Actually this is Soo Man’s plan. Since I’m the youngest in the company, I need to make the ending talks. 

Kai POV

We finally arrived at the hotel. I can’t think of anything other than sleep. I am so tired and sleepy. I will be rooming with Suho and Kyungsoo while the rest will mind their own business. I put down my stuff on the mini sofa next to the bathroom before throwing my body on the bed. As I were about to close my eyes, Hyena’s face abruptly popping in my mind. I open my eyes and shook my head. I cannot have these legit feelings. I already push her away and why am I still thinking about her? And about the ending before, I can’t help but feeling guilty so I followed her where ever she goes. I pretty much expected new otp since I know I am so obvious. But she looks totally fine. She even laughing and acting like it’s not bothering her. 
“Go and take a shower you smel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter