Chapter 7

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 "Not Sure" 

 

“What are you doing behind the flower?” 

I look up and saw Kai standing there looking at me weirdly. I look around and found no one give a on us.

I straighten my back and cleared my throat awkwardly.

“Oh Kai-shi, it’s nice to see you here.” I said while trying hard not to cry. I am such a cry-baby. But the feeling when he talks to me is just… 

“Stop pretending like you don’t know me.” He said and I scoffed.

Whut.

“I’m sorry for pretending not to know you. I am standing behind the flower is simply to avoid you. Now you get your answer, can you please move? I need to get out” I said in a mono-tone voice. I walked passed by him. Guilty is the first thing I felt next to pain. Am I too harsh on him? I quickly walk out from the café and went to my cars before driving away from the café. 

 

Kai

I still can’t believe those words actually came out from Hyena’s mouth. I was shocked. I deserves to get hate from Hyena after what I’ve done to her but why does it feels not right? I was now driving back to the dorm. I’m not used to the cold Hyena. What have you’ve done Kim Jongin! 

“Suho hyung, I got a problem.” 

“What it is?” Suho asks boringly while his eyes kept on his phone. 

“It’s about Hyena.” I said shortly.

He looks up at me imminently with wide eyes in instant.

“What happened?” He asks and I sighed. 

“I saw her today and she treats me coldly. I know I deserve to be treated that way but it feels not right.” I said quietly and I saw Suho shook his head. 

“Do you still love her, Jongin?” Do I still love her? No right? I pushed her away, it’s mean I don’t love her.

But why do I get upset when she’s acting cold towards me? No it’s normal. 

“No, of course no. I pushed her away from me right?” Suho rolled his eyes and muttered

“Yeah right… then what’s the matter with her treating you coldly? She makes your works easier.” Hyung is right; she makes my life free and easier.

But, ugh why do I care anyways

“Oh right, Inguk hyung want to meet us at the company” Suho exclaimed after the long silence between us. I just hummed and keep staring at the floor. 
We arrived at the company soon after, I saw lots of fans gathered outside of the company with their phone in their hands.

I looked down and walk as quickly as possible. I wonder if I did not choose this carrier, I would’ve been free to where ever I go. The rest of EXO are already in the practise room.

“Soo Man decided to have a reality show of you guys.” Inguk hyung stated and we just nodded. When it comes to work, everyone is serious. “So, I agree because we got nothing to do right? Aside from that, your comeback era is coming so I think this is a great opportunity to increase your population.”  

Hyena 

Sojin and I are walking to our company. Our manager told us that she’ll give both of us a schedule for this month. Odds are; Hana and Gumi got their schedule 3 days earlier than us. Right after we got in, I saw Henry and Zhoumi are sitting at the company’s table. I saw they’re filming with Hee-chul and I don’t know who that girl is.

So I just walked pass by them since Henry is busy. 

“Yah Hyena!” I turned around and saw Joy waving at me. I smiled and run towards her before gave her a huge bear hugs. “Yah! What are you doing here?” I and Joy were born in the same year. So when we’re on stage, I supposed to treat her like a sister but when we’re off stage, we are more into cursing and playing with each-others. 

“What else? I’m getting my schedule of course.”  

We both continue chatting. She told me how hard it is being an idol and I started to feel the hardness as well. She even told me how they are training for a night without getting any sleeps. I do also think it is not worth it. Imagine you trained for 5 years and you only got 3 minutes to show what you have trained in meantime. After I got my schedule, I decided to warm up my voice at the recording studio. I am working on my own song too for our upcoming album. Joy left earlier than me because she got things to do. 

I was walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter