Chapter 3

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3- Cafe 

 

It was him 

Kim Jongin...

I watch him dance amazingly. My mouth hangs open. He dances smoothly following the rhythms while moving his hips. He looks.... incredibly attractive especially when he's wearing those white shirts and some light blue pants. The music stopped as I snapped out of my mind. I saw him staring at me blankly. My hands went cold, I was about to open my mouth to say something but stopped immediately. I have nothing to say but I have tons on my mind. He kept staring at me as I was a ghost. He just had this horror expression plastered on his face.

"How long have you been standing there?" He asked coldly. 

My hands are trembling. I was nervous as . 

"Jongin..." I said his name quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He puts the remote on the table next to the door while taking out his phone. I just watch his action. He changed a lot. Where the warm is and kiddo Jongin that I've fall in love with? This is not Jongin, this is Kai. 

"I'm sorry?" 

"Don't you know me?" I bluntly ask and cover my mouth instantly. What a stupid question why did I ask him that. He must've thought I'm stupid and pathetic but I really am. 

"I'm sorry but I am kind of busy right now. “He said and walk pass by me. Everything went slow motion right after that. I feel like he has been taking my soul with him as he pass by me. D-did he just give me a cold shoulder? I turn around and saw his figure getting smaller. My face turns red. So Jongin really forget about me?
I walk slowly to the bathroom. My legs are wobbly and hands are colder than before. I saw him before and it was him, the Jongin that I've known for an ages. "D-did he really c-change?" I muttered while looking at the mirror. The sight of my face on the mirror right now makes me cry in instant. I look worst, pathetic, and ugly and worst is, forgotten. This is so mean of you Jongin...

Right after I've done my business, I quickly made my way to the practice room. I burst into tears so much until I forgot that the manager has something to say. I knocked the door before entering it. They were all sits in circle and look at me weirdly. 
"Where have you been?" Sojin asks while shifting to the side so you can sit with them. 

"I went to toilet, remember?" Lie. I give them my poker face to assure that I really do go to the bathroom. 

"And why are your eyes like that?" Hana pointed at my eyes and I look at the mirror next to me. 

It was slightly puffed but not that worst. I chuckled and took a sit next to Sojin. 

"I rubbed my eyes too much, it was itchy." Lie. 

Gumi, Hana and Sojin just give me their are-you-sure looks but then nod. 
Our work began with some body stretching and dance practice. We used our senior's song and dance passionately. My body works itself while my mind went somewhere else. Can I forget him instead? It's hurt. But the way he dance and the way his hips rocking seriously make me fall in love with him more. I sighed. Kai or Jongin? They both are completely different. 

After the dance practice and some vocal training, we're all headed back home since it's already late. Being an idol, we have to sacrifices our times and health just to pleased the fan. Now I know what it feels like. We're all were drained and out of energy; some of us are not feeling really well so the car ride were all silent. I played some music on my phone while looking outside of the window. I actually missed being free. Now that I'm an idol, not just the time that I got to meet my parents shorten, the times I had to enjoy outside weather was too, get controlled by the company. And their reason is scandal will out or whatsoever. 

The next morning we wake up pretty late since our hectic schedule will start at 7 pm. We're going to perform at MBC music core. Our promotion weeks will end in just a few days which we all can't wait to. 

We're now at the makeup room getting our makeup done.
Hana was playing with her phone while the coordi-unnie helps her with her hair.
Gumi's hair turns into black again because the root of her hair slowly went out which make it look not p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter