Chapter 4

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 - Prepation

Jongin POV

"O-Oppa?" 

I heard Hyena's voice shouting and I turn to her direction as the EXO and BIXX members did the same. Who's that guy? 
I saw her twirling her hair while talking to him. Did she just flirt with him? But why do I care, it's her problem though. 
After a while, 
She walks towards us with a tray of cake on her hand. She looks somehow happy than before. What did they talk about? I am so curious. 

"Who's that Hyena-ah?" Sojin asks while her gaze fell on the guy that sit not too far from our table. 

"Oh, he's some people that I know." She said and smiled again. 

I just drank my drinks and keep quiet. 
Then my phone vibrated. 

[Manager Hyung]
Kai where are you guys?

I type some message and put my phone into the pocket. 

But then I saw BIXX was standing and fixing their clothes. Where are they going?

"Where are you guys going?" Suho asks as he saw they stand up. 
"Oh, our manager told us to gather at the company, she told us that they'll be a meeting. Didn't you guys get any message?" Sojin said and put her phone back to her pocket. 

"I get one." I said quietly and Baekhyun took out his phone as well. 
"I get tons."
[Manager Hyung]
Come to the company now, Lee Soo Man has something to say


Hyena POV
We went to company separately. EXO went out of the cafe 15 minutes after we did, just to avoid scandal went wild. We were now on our way to company.

It was 9 PM right now and I wonder what kind of meeting it is. 
We finally arrived and sprightly went into the building. As expected, there are lots of fans gathered outside the building as well. 

Four of us stopped when we say lots of SM artist has gathered. 

f(x), Red velvet, Shinee, Girl's Generation, SJ and TVXQ were all there. 
We abruptly bowed to them and they gave us a smile. 

"Where's EXO?"  I heard the assistant ask their manager. 
I just smirk, only if they knew what we've done at the cafe. 
Right then, EXO finally arrived. 
"Okay every group is here now."
We were brought to a meeting room where I saw Lee Soo Man sitting proudly in the middle. 
 

"You guys should know why we’re all here right? I'm sorry for disturbing and taking your time on this meeting but I'm just going to said that we will have a Concert Tour next week. So I hope you guys can prepare much. All the works has been divided to you guys. You can check it on your manager." He stopped.

"There will be a duet and some dance battles to kill times on the concert so, please take a good care of you Got it?"

And were all nodded. 

"Good. Now you can start practicing." 
And with that, we went out of the meeting room. 

"Gumi will be having the dance battle with Taemin, Yunho, Kai, Eunhyuk." Joon unnie said and Gumi nods. Oh I know Gumi is really into dancing especially electronic song. I bet she will nail it. 
"Hm, for Sojin, you'll having a duet with SNSD Taeyeon along with f(x) Krystal." 
And Sojin gasped. 
"Taeyeon unnie and Krystal sunbae? You are kidding me right?" 
"You don't believe it? I can show you this paper if you want." Joon unnie said and were about to hand her the paper but Sojin just waved her hands. 
"Ah, forget it." Sojin said in instant and smile. 

I knew that Sojin is a fan of Taeyeon and Krystal. 

"Hana will have a dance duet with Hyeon and Irene." 
Hana just nods. All she wants to now is sleep, I know because her eye bag has becoming visible. 

"Hm for you Hyena, you'll be singing solo covering Taeyeon's Song called 'Can you hear me' and Dance match with Joy" 

Dancing was okay with me especially my partner is Joy; who's born in the same year as me but she's older by month and I just need a lil warm up for my voice. 
I just nod. 
Ugh, it's now 10 PM and we will start practicing in just a few minutes. 
 

I am so tired. 

Jongin POV
"Guys, sit down in a circle. We'll divide this activity now!" Inguk hyung said and we sat down imminently. 
I put my phone away and look at our manager. 

He started divide our activity. 
Suho will be on the introduction dance along with Lay and Taemin. 
Baekhyun will have a duet with Taeyeon aka his girlfriend. 
Tao will perform his material art skill
Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris will have some dance battle. 
I will have a duet with Taemin for his song, pretty boy, and dance battle.
Chen will sing a solo. 

I yawned. 

We'll start practicing now and guess what? It's 10:30 PM. I am so freaking tired. If I knew that there will be dance practice this night, I will not join them on the cafe. This is all Suho fault. We started practicing to 'Growl' Songs and 'Overdose'. I started moving my hand up and down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter