Chapter 2

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2- MCs

 

The next day I woke up like before. I did not cry last night. I just stay silent. Maybe he ignores me because he was in a hurry right? I kept on thinking positively. I know it does kind of irritate anyone but I couldn't help it. I still have feelings for Jongin. I've waited so long for him so I'm not going to give up. I take a warm shower and get ready. Since we'll be moving to our new dorm, my clothes are packed neatly on the bag so I have nothing pretty to wear. I just put on white shirts along with light coloured denim jeans. 

Our dorm is pretty good. It got 4 rooms for 4 members. I was thankful that each room got a bathroom so we don't have to share. I choose a room with a large window because I love the night scenery. Hana and Gumi choose a room with balcony while Sojin, she choose the one that got a walk in closet. This apartment looks expensive but knowing SM own this apartment got us no worries. After putting our stuff in the place where it should be, we changed our attire into more presentable cause we're going on a talk show. 
"Hey do you know that there's a coffee shop nearby?" Hana said as she looks thru her phone. Oh right, she's checking a place where all of us can release tension. 
"Really? Let me see." Gumi went over to Hana and look at the phone. It's true. It was indeed very private cafe. As if it was created for some private people. Sojin's busy talking to the mirror; gesturing every hand movement while fanning herself with a paper that she hold for only god know when. 
We're done getting ready and now we're heading to Sakura's Radio Show. I've heard about this place a lot. A lot of idols went here after their comeback. Gumi cracked a joke when we're at car to make Sojin laugh but she did not laugh which make us laugh because her face is just priceless. 
I smiled; I experience other new things again today 
And my smile faded
Jongin and Suho are sitting on the main chair...
They are.....
Jongin POV
I was scheduled to be an MC with Suho on Sakura Radio Station because Sunny sunbae nim got things to do which was okay with us since we both got nothing to do. Others member also got their own work to do. 
Some random songs were playing while we wait for the guess to arrive. I keep reading the script that I should say like I usually do.
"Who do you think the guess is?" I ask Suho while he tried his best not to laugh. Yeah right, this is so not my style of talking. I usually don't give a . 
"Hm, I don't know. But I was hoping it was a girl group." Suho said and I laughed. He's dropping a hint. 
"How about you kai-shi? Who do you think it will be?" 
"I'm okay with anyone." I said coolly with playing with my fingers. 
We're about to chat more but then the guest finally arrived. I lift my head and I saw Hyena's group, BIXX. I could see her happy expression turn into blank one. The members slowly bowed at both of us and lastly Hyena. She bowed at me coolly and then takes a sit next to the browned haired girl. 
Did she forget about me already? 
"Ohhh kay, so now the guess has finally arrived." Suho said and clapped his hand. I too clapped my hands. 
"Please introduce yourself." I said to each of them. They look attractive; not being a but I'm a guy. If you know what I mean. 
"Hello everyone, I'm BIXX leader, Park Soojin" The girl with browned haired said. So her name is Soojin. 
 

"Hi everyone, I'm BIXX's Gumi." 
 

"Hello guys, I'm BIXX's Hana" She said sweetly. 
 

"Hey guys, I'm BIXX's maknae Jung Hyena" 
 

"Oh nice to meet all of you, I'm EXO's leader, Suho." Suho said cheerfully while flashing his appealing smile. 
 

"Oh, nice to meet you guys. I'm EXO Kai." I said. 
 

"'Gumi is known for her typical aegyo'" Suho read out loud and then look at Gumi. "Really? Can you show us your aegyo? I'm sure the fans are curious too right?" 
 

Gumi chuckled and began with some gwiyomi, truth talk, she looks quiet cute. 
The girls were blushing; well I guess they did not comfortable with this new environment. 
He cleared his throat and began with some question.
"So what's the hardship that you guys feel before debuting?" Suho lift his head after reading the question. Sojin seems a bit awkward.
"Hm, for us, the hardship is being away from family and not being able to stay in contact with them. We also practise a lot and all we do is practise." Sojin said and all of us nod. 
"We have to stay up late to dance and more. And aside from that, we cannot eat things that we want." Gumi said and we all laugh. 
"We too feel the same before debuting, but we cannot have a rainbow without a little rain right?" I said and the Suho make a 'woo' sound just to embarrassed me. 
"Jung Hyena?" Suho said as I lift my head to look at Suho. 
She answers shyly "Y-yeah?"
"People seems to like you even before you debut, do you have anything to say about it?" and again, Suho ask as he lift his head from the question paper. 
Hyena was dumbfounded,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter