Chapter 10

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena 
 “Be my girlfriend back, I need you in my life.” I heard kai whispered. I lift my eyes to look at him and with raised eyebrows I said “Why?” 
 

“Why what?” 
 

“Why are you doing this?” 
 

“Because I am aware of my feelings now.” 
 

“Why do you keep pushing me away before?” 
 

“I want you to have a good life and forget me, but…” He stopped and patted my head. “I can’t stand the thought of you forgetting me.” I like the feeling of his hand that is brushing on my hair. “I was a jerk.” He mumbled. I stare at his brown eyes and I smiled. “.” I mumbled and hug him. 
 

“You better sleep now, you got schedule for tomorrow right?” I heard him hummed and his hand on my waist; pulling me closer. 
 

“Thank you.” 
 

“For what?”
 

“For not giving up on me.” 

Kai 
 

I woke up the next day with Hyena sleeping next to me while hugging the blanket. I kept on staring at her feature. My eyes travel down to her eyes, nose and her cherry lips as if she wears lipstick. I brushed her hair from her face and frowned as soon as I saw her eye bag. She must’ve been so tired after all the works. My gaze accidently travel down to her hairy arms. I smiled; she looks more attractive day by day. My phone ringing and I quickly grab it so that I won’t bother Hyena. 
 

[Jongin where are you? The filming start now, I know you’re at your own penthouse. You better went down because we’re going there] I threw my phone away and get ready; leaving Hyena alone in the bed. After getting ready, I kissed Hyena in the forehead before went out of my penthouse. I cannot let the camera get into my house because first, this is my private places; second, Hyena is in it. 
 

As I arrived at the lobby, I saw one camera man following me. 
 

“Annyeonghasseyo!” I greet them shyly before walking out. 
 

“Oh our Kai is here!” Baekhyun exclaimed and every EXO’s eyes are on me. I bowed to the camera and sit next to Kyungsoo. He handed me the mic and I put it on my shirts. 

Hyena 
I woke up with my head pounding. Ugh, how long did I sleep? I looked around and saw no sign of Jongin which I assume he must’ve left for his filming schedule. I lazily get off from his comfortable bed and went to the bathroom. After cleaning myself, I walk out and check my phone. I smiled when I saw his text message. 
 

[I’m going to my schedule now; you should make your breakfast before going out. I left some mask on the desk. In case you need some. I’ll call you tonight] 
 

I felt butterfly flying around my stomach. Crazy how simple message can make you feel like this. I put my phone away and went to his kitchen. I was wondering why Jongin lived alone in such a big house. His kitchen is so big as if he knows how to cook. I opened the fridge and smile when I saw everything inside is sweet things; yogurt, ice cream, juice and energy drinks. I open the other one and saw lots of meat. Did he cook all of his? 
I googled some recipes for side dishes and make some for Jongin in case he’s hungry when got back. I made him kimchi, jap-chee and some marinate radish. Before going out, I plastered some note on the fridge. 

“Where are you last night?” Sojin asks as soon as I stepped inside our dorm. 
 

“I got some business to do. Where are Hana and Gumi?” I put my back aside and sit next to Sojin at the couch. “They got works, have you eaten? I can cook if you want me too.” I just shook my head and smiled. “I ate already.” 
Today is my free day so I decided to call my cousin which happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter