Chapter 9

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9- Back

 

Kai

I am so sure of my feelings. When I’m outside sitting alone before, I think about her. She’s the person that always supports me. And I know the reason why I ignore her. It’s because I feel guilty and I want her to start a new life yet I still love her. Right after I told her to give a week, I felt a lot better. I went back to the practise room and the member’s looking at me weirdly.

“Why are you guys looking at me like that? Did I have something on my face?” They all shook their head. I frowned and look at the mirror infront of me.

“You look happy, did something happened?” Baekhyun asks and I shrug. “I don’t know don’t ask me.” I said sprightly and pack my back. “I’ll be back on my own bye guys.” With that, I went out of the company and heads to my apartment.

The first I did when I arrived was taking out my phone and text Hyena. I lay my body on the bed while typing some message to her and send it. I heaved a sigh and closed my eyes while smiling. You crazy Jongin!

Hyena

I went out of the bathroom after taking shower. After that, I went to the living room and saw Gumi, Sojin and Hana are watching running man.

“Unnie~ I’m hungrayyyy” Hana started to whine but Sojin ignore her playfully.

“What’s the magic word?” Sojin asks and I scoffed playfully.

“I don’t know. Hurry up?”

We all laugh but then I heard my phone ringing. I take it and saw a message from Kai.

[Jongin<3]

I rolled my eyes and then smiles as if he’ll see it. So corny. I type some massage before send it to him.
I lift my eyes and saw the members looking at me weirdly.

“Why?”

“Who are you texting?” Gumi asks with mischievous smile as her eyebrows wiggled up and down. I just laugh at her expression. “It’s my mum.” I lied and they surprisingly believe it.

Author POV

Kai receives the message and he couldn’t help but smile like a fool after seeing Hyena’s text.

[H♥]
ew

He put his phone aside and takes a shower. Kai couldn’t be any happier. His life finally complete. With his supportive family, friends, carrier and person he loves as a women. He can’t stop smiling thinking what will he text her after he’s done with taking shower.

 

Hyena

I woke up pretty earlier today; 7:00 am. Our manager just told me that I have a photoshoots for SM WLive Magazines. I lazily went off from my bed and went to the bathroom. The other members were still sleeping despite to what happen last night. We played lots of games, laughing and gossiping; just like what other teenagers group does. After done doing my things, I went out to the living room and got greeted by my manager.

“Come on let’s go we can’t be late, we have to do your hair and makeup.” She said and gathered my belongings before heading out of the dorm. The stylist noona takes me to a saloon where my makeup and hair will be done there. I have my hair in middle parted and a soft curl in the end. For my makeup, we decided to wear natural one since they’ll be lots of makeup changing for the photoshoots.

We arrived at the photoshoot location soon after. I saw lots of cameras and lighting were set infront of the plain and white background. I put my bag on the chair and greet them one per one.

“Hyena?!” I turn around and saw Tiffany and Jessica waving at me. I waved back and hug them. “You’re here for the photoshoots as well?” I nod and Jessica High-Fived me. “Both of us too, let’s get our makeup done.” Tiffany and Jessica brought me to the makeup room and the makeup artist does their jobs.

“Do you know that there’s a new restaurant open nearby?” Jessica said while her eyes kept focusing on her phone. “Really?! Where is it?” Tiffany asks and Jessica shows her the phone. “Ommo, let’s go there after this photoshoot with others.” Tiffany holds my hands and I smiled. “Okay.”

After our makeup is done, we went to the photoshoot section. I saw lots of SM artist has gathered. I saw Krystal, Amber, Irene, Yeri and other male idol. My eyes kept on scanning the room and I saw a familiar figure talking while laughing with his friend. I squints my eyes and it was Kai. Wait he’s a part of this photoshoot as well? Kai noticed my stares and he stare back at me. I look away awkwardly and Irene approached me.

“Oh unnie!” I exclaimed and gave her a hug. She was a trainee under YG before but she moved and debut under SM. We’re only close for like 2 years? And then she debut. We chat before the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter