chapter 7

Love in the Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was no doubt that Exo was popular at your school. They had a huge mob of fan girls, got confessions all the time and it wasn't uncommon to find a heap of fan letters in their lockers. Screaming crowds of girls surrounded them almost all the time. Which you were totally fine with. You interacted with Exo whenever you skated and for you, that seemed like more than enough. After the little trust exercise Kim threw at you, your bond with Exo became a little stronger. You could say that you were acquaintances, but not friends. But three idiots in your class seemed to think that it was perfectly acceptable to annoy the hell out of you even though you were clearly not very interested.

A paper ball rolled on to your notebook from behind you on your right as you vigorously scribbled notes down. Glancing at Tao who was pretending to be absorbed with his fingernails, you sighed and worked the ball open.

Come eat lunch with Exo today.

You raised your eyebrows in surprise. Other members had indirectly asked you to eat lunch with them but this was the first time it was so direct. You gripped your pencil and neatly scrawled your response on the other side. After you were done writing, you scrunched the paper back into a ball and tossed it to Tao. Tao immediately stopped staring at his nails and eagerly opened the ball.

No thanks.

Tao pouted and started writing when the bell rang. You packed your notebook and got out of your seat when Tao blocked you.

"Why won't you eat lunch with us?" He questioned.

"I have to study." You lied. To be honest, you had nobody to eat lunch with but it would be suicide to eat lunch with Exo. You found out that fan girls were extremely vicious and would do anything to block other girls from interacting with Exo

"But we would have better teamwork for skating if we get to know each other more." Tao whined. You hesitated. He was right. It would be easier to work with each other if you knew about each other.

Seeing you hesitate, Tao grinned. "Great! meet us on the rooftop!" And with that, he went off to who knows where. You smacked your head. You didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter