chapter 1

Love in the Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You could feel and hear the powerful edge your blade made against the ice as you twisted your body. Releasing the pressure, you hooked your leg up into an upright spin before bending your free leg and arching your back into a flawless layback spin. The world was spinning upside down and it was making you hella dizzy but you were used to it. After spinning for 20 revolutions, you pulled yourself back up and exited your spin. After regaining your balance and your senses, you glided over to your coach, Kim, expertly dodging any incoming skaters.  He nodded in approval at your spin and beckoned you to come closer. After learning under him for over seven years, you were pretty close despite the large .

“You know, you’ve pretty much learned everything you could learn from me already Hyunji.” Kim sighed. You held back a sigh and lowered your head in acknowledgment. There was nothing to do anymore, as you had mastered everything Kim had taught you. Heck, people even called you the next Kim Yuna at the rink.

“Except for one thing.” He said. You raised your head quickly. Kim had been nagging you about how you had nothing to do in his lessons for about 2 weeks and now there was something you didn’t learn yet? You leaned closer, curious to see what you could learn.

“Pair skating.” He grinned.

“You know, I knew you were getting old but I never knew you were that old,” I commented dryly. “With those small pair of almost blind eyes you own, do you see any guy taller than me and as equally skilled as me at this rink for me to work with?”

Kim rolled his eyes and smacked you in the head. You let out a small huff and rubbed the sore spot. “There’s a group of boys I used to work with before I moved here. They’re moving here too and they’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter