chapter 3

Love in the Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai’s point of view

Everything here was unfamiliar. The floors, the people, even the trees were different here.  What was Kim thinking? Did he actually think moving twelve guys from Gangnam to Seoul would be a decent idea? And what was with all that talk with that Hyunah or Hyunju girl whatever her name was. She was probably another one of those girls who would scream and fangirl over hot guys like Exo.

Kai sighed as he followed the rest of Exo into the lobby. As soon as they stepped in, girls stopped whatever they were doing and giggled and gushed over the twelve guys. Kai smirked. As expected.  After checking in with the secretary trying to subtly flirt with them,  Exo was ushered into a corner of a locker room and was told to put on their skates.

Instead of putting his skates on, Kai stood up and wandered over to another locker room. He was fast in tying the skates so he didn’t have to get his skates on in another  2 or 3 minutes.  As soon as he opened the door to the other locker room, he was hit with the whisperings and squealing of the female population.

Omo, they’re all so hot!

Did you see that tall guy? He’s so y!

Do they have any girlfriends?

 

Girls. They were all the same. Except for one girl rolling her eyes at the giggling females. Kai’s eyes  zoomed in straight to her. She was quite pretty actually. Long, black hair tied up into a high ponytail, no makeup and a hella good body. What was even more interesting was that she seemed annoyed at the other girls in the room and didn’t bother to gossip with them. Kai’s eyes followed her to the doorway.  Smirking, he strode up to her and planted his arm on the wall, blocking her way to the rink. She turned and looked at him with one eyebrow raised. He had to say, she was even more attractive up close. Long eyelashes, small pink lips and big eyes.

“Can I help you?” She asked in a what-the-hell-are-you-doing tone.

Kai was startled. Most girls would have been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter