chapter 5

Love in the Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the minute hand hit the 6, you zoomed off without any sort of goodbye whatsoever. One more second on the ice and you would have died from all the curious looks from the members and flirty winks from Kai. You shuddered at the thought of him almost touching your waist as you loosened the knots on your skates. As you were finishing up, you sensed a presence in front of you. You looked up and saw Tao, Sehun, Chanyeol and unfortunetely, Kai. You let out a strangled sigh in frustration. Did the idiot not know when to give up?

"Hyunji!" Sehun squealed. "You were so good! I can't wait to work with you!"

"Don't worry, I can totally wait." You replied back, your voice dripping in sarcasm.

"Aww, don't be a party pooper Hyunji! Aren't you at least a little bit excited?" Chanyeol asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Not really." You answered back as you dried your blades.

"Really? Not even if I do this?" Sehun pouted and brought his fists to his cheeks and rubbed them. "Buing Buing~"

You shuddered quite visibly and Tao and Chanyeol laughed. "No. Especially if you do that." You said as Tao and Chanyeol high fived. "God you act like a little kid, how old are you actually?"

"18 years old." Sehun said proudly. You raised your eyebrows. The guy was a year older than you and he was acting like some 5 year old.

"How old are you?" Sehun asked back.

"17."You said as you rummaged through your school bag to find clothes to change into.

"Really? You can call me Oppa!" Sehun said as he brightened up. You closed your eyes and let out a frustrated groan. No way in hell were you going to call him oppa when he had the mental age of a 7 year old.

"Hey look! Its a helicopter!' You exclaimed as you pointed out the window.

"Really? Where?" Sehun said as all four heads, including Kai's turned. You quickly got up and sprinted to the bathroom, actually surprised that all four of them fell for your trick. You let out a deep breath of relief and changed into an oversized sweater and pulled your hair out of your ponytail. After firmly tying the knots on your combat boots, you poked your head out of the bathroom and checked if the coast was clear. Thankfully, the four idiots had left and you were able to pack up your bag in peace. You slung your bag over your shoulder, grabbed your skateboard and skated off to scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter