That Red-haired Girl [P.2]

Ouroboros' Forbidden Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal didn't really hate Jessica as much as anybody would think of. To be honest, she was just torn about what other people had treated her. The moment she stepped in into the campus, lots of eyes were stuck on her and from that onwards, lots have followed her. This probably had become a culture at this prestigious school, with people idolizing and worshipping whoever they find beautiful and unique.

As for Krystal, she's unique in every way. Aside from having a red hair, she was known to have a fashion sense as well. Choosing chic style from time to time when it's wash day or even after school for a party. She seemed to be having a shy personality, but she's very straight-forward to whatever she's thinking. And sometimes, she has no brake about talking non-sense or even insulting words to anybody. Aside from all these characters that she became known with, she was holding a title of being a serial playgirl as well.

For just this month she already dated four. Two boys and two girls to be precise. She had no exact gender preference when it comes to dating, but she said once before that she'll date just anyone who gives her the right vibe. This declaration from her excites everyone drooling over her. But relationships don't last for Krystal. She would break up with them even without giving reasons as to why. Sometimes she's having mood swings that she's not gonna commit any relationship with them, but would still end up sharing a kiss and even bang each other in a one night stand.

Krystal grew up from the States but always went back to Korea from to time for a vacation. She loved her parent's home-country but she never once thought about moving in for good and study here though. She has no friends in Korea, nor enough acquaintances to live properly and have fun. Which is why, loneliness and disapproval of this idea triggered her to become rebellious. Not that she wasn't any close to this character she has today when she was at States, she just got wilder now. From before she was only dating 2 people a month, and didn't kiss or bang any strangers without commitment. She became the worst when her parents want her to get tamed by living in Korea.

When Krystal discovered fame in this school, she loved the idea of living with it. Gain lots of followers to aid her loneliness. She dated and played with different people, but despite getting drowned with the spotlight there had always been one name overshadowing all of it. It was Jessica, the most famous student among all levels.

She tried to ignore the offending comparison between her and Jessica but it was becoming too much day by day as she goes to school. It all seemed like Krystal's fans were once a Jessica stan before and worst she would discover that a few were still head-over-heels for her. Reason for her to get disturbed and pissed with these never ending linkage of name with the most famous girl.

People tend to compare her popularity, fashion, beauty, appeal and even their personality. Krystal had released her annoyance once in her class when her envious classmates were intentionally comparing in front of her. It was about Jessica never getting into trouble even once in her entire fame. That Jessica was famous because of her classy attitude and not like Krystal who had a trashy one. They also compared that Jessica was being careful when it comes to having relationships while Krystal was just someone who would open her legs to anyone.

Jessica is an angel while Krystal is a .

Jessica is an Ice Princess, but knows where to draw the line unlike Krystal.

Jessica as the real celebrity while Krystal trying hard to share some spotlight.

God knows how much Krystal tried to conceal her madness over this issue. But with all these people keep on comparing her, even how much tough she may look, she's still a young girl with a fragile heart. She was only 17! She also get hurt with all these negative comments people were throwing at her.

This became a reason for Krystal to dislike Jessica. She hated the idea that people kept on worshipping her without people talking behind her back. Atleast that's what she had observed. There's no way Jessica is this angelic and kind like what people are saying. Humans are humans, and they all have flaws as well. There's no way Jessica would be perfect in every way, what people are seeing of her are all fake. That's what Krystal had wanted to discover. She doesn't exactly know who Jessica Jung is aside from being all popular. She didn't even bother to see her in a photo before too, but now is different.

Although despite her plan of uncovering Jessica's flaws to everyone, she's sure enough that she didn't hate her as much as she hated her anti-fans. To be honest, she has this plan not to really compete with Jessica but just to prove everyone wrong the way they look their idol. She wanted to prove that her own flaws are normal too by revealing Jessica's. It was just an unfortunate fate for Jessica that she was the most popular girl who Krystal gets compared a lot with. That was all of it.

 

---

 

Inside Krystal's bedroom

“The prom will be the day after tomorrow, are you sure that Jessica will come?” Sulli, Krystal's close friend, asked as she flips through the pages of a magazine.

“I'm sure of it, she's a scaredy-cat when it comes to her friends being harmed” Krystal talked like she was so sure of this outcome even though she's madly pressing the buttons on her controller playing some game.

Sulli boredly throw the magazine as she flop down flat on the bed. “She's that of a good girl huh? I told you, she seemed really nice”

“I don't think so, she's probably having benefits on that friend of hers that's why she's too afraid to lose her.”

Sulli smiled at the reply so she lazily got up and seductively wrapped her arms around Krystal's waist. “You mean like us?” She whispered closely to her ears making sure her lips brushed against the younger girl's skin.

“Ahh! Get off Sul! I'm busy fighting this enemy!! Not now!” Krystal distances herself from her.

“Yah! Don't come crawling at me later, you sly cat” Sulli disappointedly came back lying on the bed.

“Yeah. Whatever! As if you have a choice.”

“Back to our main topic! So you mean to tell me, you had a feeling she's dating her sidekick?”

“I guess so. Believe me, there's no way a person could be that kind to her friends without getting something in return.”

“Why you always put yourself as reference in judging someone?!”

Krystal became annoyed at the question. She stopped playing her game and went straight to Sulli in bed, pinning her wrists above her head.

“What?! I'm stating a fact here! Don't accuse me like I'm on the same ground as my antis, comparing me to someone else!!”

Sulli smirked at her friend's violent reaction. She honestly like this side of Krystal, making her so .

“You know what? Maybe it's true that you envy Jessica so much with all the compliments she's gaining while you---”

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter