That Red-haired Girl [P.3]

Ouroboros' Forbidden Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That red-haired girl didn't show up for about a week in front of us now, what happened?" Tiffany asked Jessica sitted in front of her at their favorite cafe not too far from school. It was an hour before their 2pm class.

The day of the prom passed already and Krystal was nowhere to be found. The last time Jessica saw her was from their house. She wasn't bothered about it though, but Tiffany kept on bringing out this topic. 

"I don't know. Maybe she reflected about how evil it was to play with her seniors, and stopped." She answered like she didn't care, a typical Ice Princess' attitude. 

"Maybe! Just maybe, she's planning something else! There's no way she would stop pestering us, when she was that persistent in ruining our friendship. Ugh," Tiffany outraged, stuffing with cake almost non stop. 

While the latter was left in despair, Jessica was drawing circles with a finger on the table. Her usual self, doing something that would put her to sleep. 

Tiffany noticed her and rushed to think of something that would prevent her friend from being dead-sleep in a public place like this. She doesn't want to be in a situation wherein she'll drag her friend out like a sack of rice again. It was too embarrasing that people start staring... and laughing. 

"You want a piece of cucumber again, huh?" She said interrupting Jessica from yawning unglamorously. The latter forcefully uplifted her self and sip straight from her coffee like nothing happened. 

"Have I told you how energetic I am today? I feel I could finally run. What is this amazing feeling I'm having?" Jessica stretched making Tiffany laugh at her false claims. 

"Let's thank God for creating cucumbers, boosting your lazy self" 

"Yah! You're suspecting Krystal as the evil one, while you're doing this to me?!" She looked at her friend in disbelief.

"I'm not suspecting her. It's her true nature, she's evil. I'm stating a fact, duh?"

"And what are you? Satan? The root of all evil. It suits you Tiff!" 

"There! You're so lively when it comes to teasing me! You'll pay for our meal this time!! I'm out!" Tiffany stood up immediately and went straight out of the cafe. But before that, she didn't forget to stuck out her tongue looking at Jessica.

The latter just laughed at her childish antics and watch Tiffany leave. She declared herself winner again but her joyful remarks were put to an end when she realized she has her wallet and phone with Tiffany. She's doomed!

"Oh this" She cursed, bringing both of her palms covering her face. She lost this one. 

Jessica tried to think of solutions to this hopeless situation before panicking. But she all lost her calmness in an instance when she can't think of anything.

"Ahhh what to do???" She whined like a child making everyone look at her. A few people were from her school that made the whole situation worst.She can't just run away now, can she?

She apologized for causing a scene to everyone and went back to sulking again. Now, she'll just have to wait for someone she knows to save her from this misery. 

After a minute or two, the cafe's door chimed making Jessica look up from her table. Her face lit up and so did her energy. 

"Krystaaaaal!" She cried out loud making the red-haired girl notice her right away. People yet again caught in the situation. 

Krystal wasn't alone, she was with Sulli. But fear went visible to the red-haired girl because she was aware how much she didn't want to see Jessica all this while after discovering that she's attracted to her. 

Sulli nudge her friend who's left in a sudden oblivion. "Let's go at her table. People would start speculating that both of you are in competition again. Also, we don't want your princess to wait, right?" She teased making the latter just nod. 

"Hello! I'm Sulli, Krystal's friend. You're Jessica, right?" She greeted politely and sitted in front of the older lady, leaving Krystal to sit beside Jessica. 

"Yes! I am Jessica. Hmmm.. I'm quite surprised you didn't dye your hair red too.. or blue for a change?" Sulli smiled at the innocent question eyeing the blushing Krystal. Now, she's witnessing how Jessica's presence make her friend behave like she was foolishly in-love. 

"So you were having an imagination that we're some sort of the rebel cool kids all this while?" 

"Quite, but I didn't say it was cool though." Jessica replied in an honest opinion. "But don't get me wrong, I'm not against it" 

This made Krystal's eyes lit up and smile from ear to ear. Although she didn't want Jessica to notice it so she turn to look away from time to time. 

"So, why are you here? Don't you have classes today?" Sulli yet again brought up a topic because she was sure Krystal was still under Jessica's spell. 

"I actually have, more like 15 minutes to go. How about you guys? Don't tell me you guys are skipping?" Jessica wide-eyed. 

"No, we're not. We actually don't have classes for today. So we're just loitering around the school's vicinity." Sulli lied, crossing fingers to make Jessica not question more. "Don't you think it's time for you to go? I mean, you might get late when you don't rush off to school now?" She added. 

That made her remember her main problem for today. So she looked at Krystal with puppy eyes making the latter startled and almost fell to her seat. This is becoming too much for her now. 

"W-what?!" Krystal managed to talk, making a distance from Jessica. 

"Krystaaaal" Jessica whimper, hugging the red haired girl. This made Krystal jolt at the sudden intrusion of her personal space. If it were anybody else she was hitting, she'll definitely take advantage of the situation. But no! It was Jessica! Jessica the most popular girl that she fell attracted with all her being.

"H-hey! What are you doing?" Krystal tried to get out of her hold because it wouldn't take much time for her heart to explode. Her face flushed red. She looked at Sulli for help, but the latter was just giggling to herself signalling Krystal she won't interfere. 

"Help me!!" Jessica hold on to the red-haired girl for her life. 

"What is it? Tell me and I'll help you!!!"

Sulli laughed at her friend's attentive reply.Now she witnessed why Krystal kept saying she didn't want to fall in love with Jessica that's why distancing herself away from her would be the best solution. It was because she's a fool for love. The serial playgirl, the number two most popular girl from school, fell in love with Jessica. That's gonna be a real headline especially for her haters!

Jessica then distance herself a little from Krystal. "Promise me you won't laugh first?" 

The red-haired girl felt like crying with Jessica showing all her cute side to her. It's draining all her energy in stopping herself from pouncing at this adorable lady in front of her. She can't take this anymore!

"I-I won't" 

This brings Sulli caught up in the conversation too. 

"Well.. Tiffany was with me earlier.. but we end up teasing each other.. like she teased me about cucumber and I called her Satan and she went berserk leaving me all alone in here..." She explained like an innocent child believing that her listeners were really absorbed to what really happened in detail.

Krystal and Sulli glances at each other, trying to make sure they're hearing the right thing. Sulli then broke the glance and turn to her side, laughing. At least she wasn't that loud for Jessica to notice. While on the other hand, the red haired girl pinched her own arm too painfully for her not to burst out laughing at Jessica's childhish antics. She promised she won't laugh, so she had to do whatever it is not to laugh at Jessica. 

"..she left me all alone here at the cafe, knowing that I don't have money with me to pay what we ordered, so..." Jessica finally looked up from the table and found Sulli and Krystal with red faces. "Uhh.. are you guys listening? Or just sending out love messages to each other? You both are giggling with red faces. Am I disturbing your date or what?" She added almost turning Ice cold princess. 

"N-no! NO! Sulli and I are just friends.. She's not my girlfriend!!!!" Krystal alarmingly proclaim receiving weird response.

"I'm not asking whether she's your girlfriend or whatever. I don't care, really. But I kind of feel offended that both of you are sending signals at each other while I'm explaining. Now, I'm not really sure anymore whether I did the right thing asking help from you!" Jessica was now fully changed into a woman with cold antics. 

Sulli and Krystal didn't know what to do now. They rather prefer that childish Jessica with a very friendly vibe than this Ice Princess, they remorsed.

"I'm sorry. But, we're really listening!" Krystal didn't explain the truth and panicked knowing that Jessica might hate her now. She didn't want to live her whole life knowing that the one she fell in love with hated her because of trying to contain her laugh. 

"Whatever. I guess I'll just wait for Tiffany to remember me. You can leave my table now!" Jessica commanded without a hint of her old self earlier. 

"I-I'll pay what you ordered! I'll make it free either! Just don't get mad at me" Krystal begged. 

"I don't need you to treat me, I'll pay you later!!" The older lady then walked away right after. Still mad about Krystal and Sulli's behavior towards her. She was truly offended and felt like she was being played with. Typical Jessica.

 

---

 

After afternoon class, Jessica and Tiffany reconciled. They both planned to go home early and as usual, Tiffany will drop her home. But before they made their plans run, Krystal blocked them yet again like their first meeting at the carpark before. 

This time, the red-haired girl was obviously different. 

"Oh you're here to collect my debt right?" Jessica started, coldly. "Tiff can you give this girl the money. Make it even double!" She commanded. 

"No! I'm not here for that! I'm here for something else!" Krystal panicked, still not sure what to do because she's a fool for Jessica. 

"Are you going to threat me again ruining my friendship with Tiffany? Then go ahead! I don't care anymore! So don't you ing believe I'll surrender at your own hands again! I'm telling you kid, if you don't move out of my way.. I'll make you regret messing with me!!" 

Krystal along with Tiffany winced at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter