Someone [OS]

Ouroboros' Forbidden Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

Let's all get drunk from their sisterly love. This is jungsis.

--

 

"Soojung please watch over your sister for us" A tearing mother asked a favor towards her youngest daughter. A simple request yet with a restless heavy heart. As a mother who had supported her daughter throughout her career, her Jung Sooyeon that earned fame as Jessica, she had been the happiest proud mom could ever be. But because of unfortunate events, everything turned upside down for her daughter and being able to witness the cruelty of people turning their backs on her, a mother can never hide her breaking heart. 

If only she knew everything would turn like this, she would have not let go of her daughter. She would have not risk to give her freedom in pursuing this path of career. If only she knew, she could have protected her from this sorrowful present. 

The whole family, except their elder daughter, gathered in the family hall in order to finally talk about the situation. They were not able to do so when Jessica started hiding inside their shelter for a few weeks after the mournful news that she was no longer a member of her precious treasure, Girls Generation. This entire time, the whole family watched in grief because they couldn't do anything for her to omit her pain. They are dying inside watching their Jessica in tears, with a fresh wound that nobody knows how to aid. Even with a fact that they are a family and that they genuinely feel the pain for their daughter, they couldn't do anything but console her with embraces, advices and shoulders to lean on. They had offered everything a family could give to a hopeless member. They had been trying to save her  and even though Jessica had threw them smiles, they knew it well that it was an act.

But despite it all, the Jung family hold firmly together for their Jessica. It was the only thing they could do, let her feel that she's not alone in this world. 

"You no longer need to tell me, mom." Krystal answered.

"Your mom and I believe that you'll be able to get through her strong mask and that you closely understand her situation for having the same career. Although we had given her advices and all, it's though as if she's shielding away her true feelings. Acting like she's alright but ended up crying alone in her bedroom. She's taking everything by herself." The head of the family said almost weeping but he tried not to incur with it. 

"It's been just a month. The wound is still painfully eating her alive. We're afraid that we're pouring salt to that wound, so we couldn't approach her well as of this whole moment." The mother released her worries and concerns. Krystal see through her parents how they are slowly dying because they find themselves useless from taking away Jessica's pain. She can't help but patronize them. 

"I understand mom. Even I don't know how to approach her. But I'm sure Jessica knows well that she had the best out of you two from this whole time. I know she can feel that she's not alone in this battle because she had her family." She smiled at them and the couple somehow enlightened with it. "Let's just stay strong for her mom and dad. We can do it for her" She added.

"Of course. There's no way we're leaving her out in the darkness. If only I could transfer her sufferings to me... I wouldn't see my daughter like this---" The old lady broke down in tears yet again and her old man held her right away with the same heavy heart. 

"I'll be going first" Krystal's eyes moisten even more and excused herself. She can no longer take how her parents were breaking down like this as well. It's breaking her heart so much, and so much more for her beloved sister. 

The youngest Jung was having a hard time keeping a strong front either. Despite multiple times of confronting her sister about the situation, she would end up crying along with Jessica. Everything was too painful and she knows pretty well that her big sister feels so much more of it that she will never understand. 

---

As few more months passed by, Krystal watched carefully how her sister and family were coping up together. Jessica became busy with her business and travels a lot. Business trips, vacation and a getaway from people who kept on bashing her as well. Krystal can't help but be resentful towards these people who don't know a thing about her sister but kept on hating and throwing bitter judgement over her. If only she could filter the people from existing, she could have done it already.

The other thing that's bothering her in this situation was her contract with her agency. She doesn't know where to fit in, if she had a choice, she will get out from it. But the situation is so complicated for her. She's involved in a group which she treasures so much as well, she has her fans supporting her and she was also thinking that if ever she'll nullify her contract with her agency it could bring yet another hateful comments from Jessica's anti-fans. Saying that it was all Jessica's fault, that she was dragging her down with her. And Krystal doesn't want that to happen. She can take all the hateful comments if those are directed to her, but if Jessica will be attacked because of her actions, then she wouldn't dare to risk it. She loves Jessica so much that she doesn't know what exactly to do. Krystal is honestly torn between, but if she will weigh everything she knows well who's the real priority. Let the people hate her, but she will pick her sister among all. 

---

Everything seemed to be coming back to normal as more months coming their way. Jessica can smile genuinely again, thanks to her famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter