Love Versus Fear

Ouroboros' Forbidden Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What brings you here?." Jessica spoke after puffing out smoke from her cigarette. Sitting on the window sill at her apartment, her eyes half-lidded absorbing the effects of the deadly stick between her fingers. 

The other presence within the room, stood firmly watching the latter in awe. The words spoken comes off effortlessly from her sullen body like the fatal smoke. Silence wrapped their surrounding yet again causing for the other companion to wander around the room. She noticed yet again ,for her second time around, the bleaking environment oozing from this old and almost rotting unit. Setting aside the despicable scent from Jessica's addictions, cigarette and alcohol, the room was also filled with the smell of unsettled laundry and wood decay coming from the ceiling and flooring. She'll be no longer in shock if she happened to encounter rats and other pests, but that she'll never pray to come out. It was dreadful to be at this place and it's even worst when Jessica's being a as she was. If it wasn't for a significant reason, she wouldn't dare to pay a visit. 

"Mom and dad seriously want you back at home." Krystal finally replied back. 

"I'm impressed that you haven't given them my address. I was expecting armed forces to be my guests after you discovered where I'm at, the first." She puffed lastly from the cigarette that almost fired her lips before squeezing it out on the ashtray. 

"I know you'll despise that idea." Krystal stepped back as her sister started approaching her. The sunset rays from the window beamed Jessica's back blinding her eyes for a moment. But as the light defocused, she now can clearly see her sister's body forming the iest alluring silhouette, the black undergarments and with her legs completely exposed. The younger of the two only managed to turn away right after Jessica's face blocked the view due to the close proximity from hers. 

"Since when did you start to care?" Jessica leaned in and breathed out straight to her sister's sensitive ears. Her hands seductively gripping her arms and right after, she felt Krystal sighed nervously from her action. She smirked, let go and settled down to her not so comfortable sofa. 

Krystal swallowed a lump in and caught up from her breathing after Jessica took distance. She turned her head towards her sister, bringing back the same question. "Since when did I start not to care?" 

The two shared an intense gaze, letting their eyes speak their mind in a while. Krystal was trying to reconnect but her sister's eyes were never the same as she remembered once before. They are now filled with firmer defensive barrier and frightening aggression. She found herself weak and guilt struck her right away. It's though as if she no longer know this Jessica in front of her. 

"So you have the guts to talk that way towards me, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter