There Can Only Be Us [P. 1]

Ouroboros' Forbidden Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?! I won't allow this!!!" Krystal huffed hearing her parents' announcement. The whole family gathered in the living room due to the demand of the elders. 

"I know you would react that way, Soojung." The old man proclaimed that they would be adopting a child in order to help his brother who's currently suffering from his busniess' bankruptcy. The unfortunate family can't bear the amount of expenses for their 4 children at this point in time which the head of the family, begged to keep their other child with them. 

With a kind heart, Jessica and Krystal's parents accepted and now they are trying to explain everything to their own children to meet an agreement. 

"This is insane! Jessica, say something!!!" She nudge her older sister to speak up because Jessica wasn't expressing her side to this. Krystal's beginning to get irritated with her even more.

"Well, I'm quite speechless about it. But I wouldn't say I'm against it if it'll help Uncle's family." She declared earning a growl of annoyance from her sibling. 

"Are you insane? You good for nothing older sister!" The younger lady scowled and the elder Jungs reacted right away.

"Soojung! How long are you going to disrespect your big sister like this?! This is one of the reasons why we really wanted to adopt a child! It's to meddle between the two of you!" The mother scolded Krystal making it more awkward for the youngest to be in this situation. 

The Jung sisters don't have a good sibling relationship and perhaps it has something to do with their 5 years . The two kept bickering and sometimes it's getting out of hand making the parents lose patience. The two wasn't actually this bad when they were little, in fact they were inseparable from that time. So it makes the two elders wonder what had went wrong with their relationship that made them mortal enemies all of a sudden. 

"I'm used to it mom and dad. My younger sister has no manners at all, I've accepted that fact already." Jessica said glaring at Krystal who's also returning the gesture. 

"Well, you're the best role model big sis!" 

"Will both of you stop this! Alright! Whether both of you like it or not, we're adopting the child! And I hope both of you will learn from her and settle everything between the two of you!" 

The two stopped throwing death glares at each other and turn their attention back at their parents. "Her?!" They said in unison.

"Yes. Her name is Yoona. Both of you should step out of your rooms once in a while when there's a family reunion you know?!" Their mom protested almost complaining. 

"Mom! Dad! I can't even handle Jessica, and you're adding more nuisance to this family. This wouldn't work out!" Krystal yet again disagree. 

"Take out Krystal and I'm willing to welcome that Yoona wholeheartedly!" Jessica retorted back earning a shocked reply from her younger sister. "What the Jessica?!" 

They were about the have a fist fight when their mother interfered. "That's it! This talk is over, we're bringing in Yoona by next week! No more complaints!" 

"MOM! Please, I'll do everything, I just don't want any other in this house. It'll be too awkward and difficult to move. I'd feel zoned out in our own house if this happened. Do you want your own daughter feel that way?!" Krystal pleaded almost crying. She was really against it because she can't take it when there are strangers in her territory. It'll be too difficult to do everything she wanted freely and just by thinking that she's gonna share their parents affection with a stranger made her reject the proposal even more.

"Well then, settle everything with your sister. And perhaps we could think about it." Those were the last words their mom blurted out before walking out with their father. This leaves the two sisters all alone in the living room. 

"Ya! I know you're against this too! Why aren't you standing against this?!!" Krystal shouted at Jessica making the latter roll her eyes.

"Even if I'm against it, I'll probably just endure in order for me to see how pissed you'll become." Jessica replied honestly. She was also against the decisions of her parents, she might want to get out of the house all the time if this happens. But since Krystal was taking this news annoyingly, she can't help b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter