That Red-haired Girl [P.1]

Ouroboros' Forbidden Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica remained as the most popular student at her school. Everyone looked up at her natural beauty, alluring body and fashion. There will be no one from her school that doesn't know her. She has massive amount of fanboys and fangirls worshipping her, and even fantasize about her. But Jessica doesn't mind because she was enjoying her star outshining the others and graces her followers. She became endeared with this kind of spotlight. 

The 21 year-old Jessica decided to embrace the fame until she graduates college. Despite having a what seemed glorious student-life, Jessica stayed humble, playful and... dumb. She may look like some classy fashion model, but Jessica is just like any other normal girl when it comes to her studies. She failed a lot. 
Her popularity didn't decrease one bit though, as her fans continously praising her. Shielding their minds from this truth. They continue to aid brains with Jessica's positive characteristics and even feed themselves info that their idol's stupidity was some form of cutesy. 


Jessica was aware of her capabilities though, and she didn't care. Because she believed that she doesn't need to change herself for people to like her even more. If they all decided to leave her all at once for being not so bright at school, she wouldn't mind. Yes she like being on the spotlight, but that doesn't mean she can't live without it either. That's Jessica Jung, the sleepy-head at class yet the center of attraction outside. 


----


Inside the classroom


"Jess! Wake up!" Tiffany, the long time friend of Jessica, shook the almost-drooling girl beside her. 


The professor was still in the middle of discussion but Jessica was a pro when in comes to sleeping. She can sleep anywhere! In class, in the car, even in the middle of talking with her friends. Good thing, Jessica's friends are understanding and they just ignore this silly behaviour of her.


Tiffany lightly growled at her friend's deep slumber. She loved Jessica so much as a friend but she hated her when she was sleeping. More like she hated it when she's bound to wake her up. It has always been this time and energy consuming. And knowing that there's a professor in front of them, her actions to wake her up would be limited. 


So Tiffany gave up and just waited for the class to end. Probably she would jump on Jessica to wake her later. But for now, she had to abide the school rules and listen to this boring professor. 


Right after the class


"Yah! Jung Jessica, you sleepy head! Get up!!!" Tiffany finally unleashed her raging pleasure in waking her friend. And to her disappointment, Jessica didn't even moved a bit. 


"Oh god, why did you give me such a friend?" She sighed and a light bulb came out of her head. The good idea came to her but she was undecisive whether to do it at Jessica. She knows how moody her friend could get when she's being interrupted from swimming in the ocean of her dreams. But she had no other choice. 


Tiffany took a whole piece of cucumber out of her bag, she decided to always bring one knowing she has a friend named Jessica. It may look really silly of her, but again, she had no other choice. Just look at the things Tiffany does for her friend Jessica. 


She didn't waste any more time and put the vegetable right on the face of her sleeping friend. And Jessica, having a sensitive sense of smell for the things she didn't like, woke up in fear and trembled causing her to feel the coldness of the floor. 


BAM!!


"Tiffany!!!!!!" Jessica was fully awoken and ran after her usual suspect. 


None of their classmates were Jessica's worshipper which is a good thing because this scene happened almost everyday. So today wasn't new from their eyes anymore, and so they just continuously watch them with laughter at the side. Jessica and Tiffany had been a favorite comedy episode for the class.


----


" it Tiff, I'm losing my breath! Stop running!" Jessica already having a bad day screamed at the top of her lungs. And finding herself running wasn't making anything better. She hated running, she hated everything that causes her to sweat. 


"Oh god Jess, are you alright? Don't die on me!" Tiffany approached the now breathless Jessica with her hands on her knees, trying to catch up on her breathing. 


"Damn it.. I think... you'll be the death.. of me.. for sure" She said while panting.


"I'll take that as a compliment." Tiffany boasted which gained a glare from her friend. "W-well anyways, I have something to tell.." Jessica's glare never failed to make Tiffany shiver, so she had to change the topic now to save her life.


"What?!"  


Tiffany ignored that annoyed voice and was about to continue to tell her gossips when she was interrupted by someone from her new sight. 


"Oh there she is!" She gestured Jessica to look at where she's currently gazing at. 


And the curious Jessica was obliged to do so. "Her?" She pointed and Tiffany forcefully pull her somewhere hidden. 


"God! Jessica, you're not supposed to point on other people! What if she found you?" Tiffany scolded and checked whether the girl she's pointing out even found them. She sighed, fortunately it seemed like she didn't saw them. 


"You've been calling God in almost all our conversation, did I turn you religious now?" 


"Stop it Jess.. I'm calling for help because I can't tame you anymore. Ugh, such a pain in the !" 


And that made Jessica sit down on the plant box and behaved like an innocent child. She whimpered and shoot Tiffany with puppy eyes to find forgiveness. 


"Okay you're forgiven!" Tiffany gave in after two seconds. "You know I can't take it seeing you like that.. you childish woman!" She then again looked behind the wall they are in and still gaze at the girl talking with 3 boys and 2 girls. 


"I know!" Then Jessica looked beside her as well playing along with this detective-like situation. 


"What's with the red-haired girl, that made you interrupted like that? What do you even want to tell me earlier?" 


"Well, it's about her too, Jess. Better sheild yourself from this new gal." 


Jessica's eyebrows furrowed. "Eh? What do you mean? Is she that 'very important person' for me to do that? And why shield? I don't even know her" 


"That's even more dangerous! You don't know her, but it's obvious that she knows you too well. God, you're the most popular here!" Tiffany retreated from their previous position and shook Jessica's shoulders as if wanting to dig her words inside her friend's small brain. 


"She's just a highschool student for what it seemed to me, Tiff. What can a kid can do to me?" Jessica waved her friend's hands off her shoulders.


"Jess! She's very dangerous! I mean, she's beginning to gain a lot of followers at our campus too. There are rumors that she's number 2 already in popularity and she's even a transfer student from last month too! This is a bad news for you, don't you think? She's rising to fame so soon!" Tiffany explained with much angst and Jessica didn't even flinch. 


"I don't see a reason to be treathened, if that's what you mean to say." Jessica honestly said, and Tiffany doesn't know if she was being confident on her status or what. 


"Why do you not even ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter