thank you

My Celebrity Crush

 

You were with Myungsoo in his room tutoring math. “Yah, you get all this wrong…” you told him. He looked at you with no interest.”This is too bored.” He sighed.

He then stood up from his seat, went to his bed and lay down for a moment staring blankly at the ceiling. “Myungsoo ah, come back here, we still have 15 minutes left before I could end this.” You pleaded. He turned his body to face you.

“Don’t you get tired of studying everyday?” he suddenly asked.

“I have too Myungsoo, tired or not. I have to get that scholarship.” You told him brief. Myungsoo will never get it. Unlike you, Myungsoo came from a rich family. He never really experienced any hardships in his life. If he wanted to study, he got his parents to support him financial, but you on the  other hand must work hard to achieve something since your sister is the only one that supported you.

Everything was perfectly prepared for him. And what made you envy him the most is he has one perfect family. He has a loving mother that always pays attention to him, a supportive father and also a very wonderful little brother. To you, his life is just perfect.

You suddenly turned gloom thinking about those stuffs. Realizing that your mood isn’t quite good, he apologized.”Sorry for that.”

You forced a slight smile on your face.”It’s okay.” You mumbled.

He then fixed himself into a sitting position and stood up, heading towards you. Without even a word coming from his mouth, he grabbed your arm.”Wae? We are not finish yet.” You snapped.

He ignored you and gripped your arm tightly. You just followed him without asking him anything.

***

“Why did you bring me here?” You asked as soon as you guys arrived at your middle school. He didn’t say a thing; there was just a slight smile carved on his flawless face. He then gestured for you to follow him. You obeyed him so you just followed behind him.

He brought you to the school hall. When you guys arrived in front of the enormous stage, he stopped pacing.”Remember this stage?” he asked, and then he turned to face you.

Yes, you do remember this stage. Myungsoo used to have very severe stage fright that he tends to feel nauseous whenever he stood on the stage. You’ve noticed his talent long time ago and you were the one that helped him overcome his stage fright. Myungsoo loved to sing, in fact he did dream of becoming an entertainer, but due to his phobia he almost gave up his dream.

“Yeon Jung ah, thanks to you in less than 7 days…I’ll be standing on stage performing.” He told you, staring deep into your eyes.

“You’ve helped me overcoming my fear and achieve my dream. So, here I am standing in front of you…” He sighed. You chuckled. “Yah, just get straight to the point will you?”

He laughed. “Alright…alright. I just want to say how much I owed you for that. So, thank you Yean Jung ah for giving me the opportunity to stand on stage.” He informed you. You just nodded.

Suddenly he went on the stage. “Myungsoo, what are you doing?” You asked. “No! stay there. As token of appreciation, I’m going to reveal to you how our debut song will look like. You are lucky you are the first person to see this.” He told you.

“Oh really?”

“Alright then, let’s see how good you are.” You smirked and took a seat. Without even a music accompanying him, he started dancing and singing a bit. You were impressed with his dancing. You’ve heard him singing before, but you rarely see him dancing. The day at the practice room was actually the first time you’ve seen him dancing, and this will be the second time.

You applauded as soon as he finished dancing.”Well, congratulation, you got yourself your first fan!” You exclaimed. He smiled at you.