bad day

My Celebrity Crush

.It has been 3 months since Myungsoo’s debut stage. You rarely spend time with him these days due to his tight and hectic schedule. The only time you will see him was during school. However, he has been absent from school a lot for the pass few weeks.

“Yeon Jung ah... Do you know why Myungsoo always absent these days?” Jiyeon approached you and asked. You were hesitating whether you should answer her unexpected question. You lightly shook your head. “I don’t know either.”You lied.

“You are close to him. It’s impossible you didn’t know. Are you hiding something?” Seoyeon squinted at you. You scoffed at her. “It doesn’t matter if I’m hiding something from you or not. Why do you care so much whether he come to school or not?” you sneered.

Seoyeon startled a bit when you sneered at her. She then kept herself shut. *Serve you right!* Jiyeon thought.

You immediately packed your stuff and turned to face Jiyeon. “I’ve got to go. Bye Jiyeon. Bye guys!” You waved and headed towards the exit. “Yeon Jung ah~~” you heard somebody calling your name. You spun your head.” Hey...” that guy greeted you.

It was your sunbae. You slightly bowed. “Annyounghaseyo Doojoon sunbaenim.” “Woo, Yeon Jung sshi, please make yourself comfortable. No need to be too formal.” He smirked. Doojoon was the most popular guy at school and used to be the kingka at your school. Guys normally scared of him. Because of one slight mistake it can turn your life into total nightmare. However, due to his handsome complexion, girls end up chasing after him.

“Are you free this weekend?” he asked.

 You thought for a moment, but before you could answer he handed you a piece of paper. “I won’t take no for an answer. Just take this. Call me.” He winked at you and left.

You raised your eyebrow. “What’s up with him?” you muttered to yourself while making your way out of the school compound.

You dragged your feet lazily, enjoying the cool autumn breeze. Just then, you met with a very cute lost puppy half way through. You bent down to take a closer look.”Aww, you cute thing! Are you lost baby?” you pouted.

You gently its body.”If unnie was not allergic to dog, I would bring you home.”

 With half-heartedly, you left the lost puppy there. “Poor little thing.”You sadly thought. The more steps you took, the sorrier you felt towards the puppy. Not bearing leaving the poor puppy there, you turned back and headed towards the puppy.

“I guess Mrs. Kim wouldn’t mind keeping an eye on you.” You mumbled and took the puppy. You then headed towards Myungsoo’s house. You went through the backdoor and saw your sister chatting with Myungsoo’s mom.

“Taecyeon just broke up with me.” You overhead your sister told Mrs. Kim. You eyes widened and your jaw lowered a bit upon hearing it.

“But why? I thought you guys were already planning to get married?”

Your unnie looked down in despair. “I told him I don’t want to get married yet, not till Yeon Jung graduated. Who’s going to look after her if I’m not around? However, Taecyeon didn’t quite like the idea, so he called it off.” She continued, holding back her tears. Her voice filled with disappointment.

“Ohh, I’m sorry Sun Yong ah…” She lightly patted her back. “It’s okay Mrs. Kim. To me, Yeon Jung is more important than any other things in this world. She’s the only one I have.”

At the moment, you felt like everything was your fault.”I think this is not a good time.” You spoke to the clueless puppy and immediately left Myungsoo’s house.

You strolled around the neighbourhood with the puppy in your hand. Heaving a heavy sigh, you stopped by a park and place yourself onto an unoccupied bench. “Unnie, why did you let go of him? He was the one who’s going to love you and give you good life.” You mumbled to yourself.

You felt really guilty towards your sister. She had sacrifice a lot for you and this time was no exception. She was dumped by the guy she loved just because of you.

Again, you sighed and covered your face with both of your palm.

“Having a rough day?” you heard a familiar voice.