Is he the one?

My Celebrity Crush

 

“Oh…” you said when you heard that one piercing word. “Wae?” He asked. You forced yourself to smile. “I’m happy for you Myung Myung. Now I finally know that you are normal.” You joked.

Unfortunately he didn’t laugh, just a slight smile carved on his face. “Thanks Yeon Jung ah.”

“So…what is it that you like about Suzy?” You arranged those words properly enough, so that he could understand.

“Hmm… Well, she’s pretty and…” He paused for a moment. You turned to steal a glance of his face. *Bear with it for a moment Yeon Jung ah* you thought. “I like everything about her.” He told you softly that you can barely hear.”Ohh…” You bit your lips; trying to prevent your tears from flowing.

 Just then, you chest felt a certain pain again. You slightly touched your chest. “Are you okay? Are you hurt?”  He asked when he realised that you were touching your chest. You stopped and met with his gaze.

Again, you forced a smile on your face and weakly shook your head. “Are you sure?” You nodded. “If you are not feeling well then I won’t force you to tutor me.” He said.

“It’s ok. I’m fine.” You grinned widely trying to assure him. “Okay.” Fortunately he was convinced enough.

***

“Aishh…” You threw the pen and put both of your hand to your head exhaling a heavy sigh. For the past few hours you’ve been sitting at your study table to do some revision; however you can’t concentrate even for a minute.

“I’m home.” Your unnie came through the front door all of a sudden. You turned to look at her direction. “How’s your first day as the stylist noona?” you asked.

“Assistant stylist noona.” She corrected. “It was okay I guess.” She placed her bag and herself onto the couch. You stood up from your seat and went to join her at the couch. “Are you okay?” She asked when she saw your face. “I’m fine. Why?”

She observed your face once again. “You look lifeless.” She blurted out. “I’m tired perhaps. Exam.” You lied. “You know you at lying. I know exam is not the reason.” She placed her arm around your shoulder. “Tell me.” She insisted.

You kept silence.

“Myungsoo?” She blurted out. You were surprised by her suddenness. “Myungsoo.tsk. Nothing involving him.” You denied. “Don’t deny it pumpkin. I don’t know what is the problem. But I know it’s involving him.” She smiled sweetly at you.

You tried to avoid her gaze.”I think I have a crush on him Unnie.” You told her.

She slightly smiled.”I know.”

“You know?” You exclaimed. She nodded. “But he didn’t.” you told her weakly. “Why are you so sure?”

“He likes Miss A’s Suzy. He even confessed on live TV.”

“And you believed it?” She asked. You blinked a few times, slightly confused with her. “I shouldn’t believe it? It personally comes from his mouth” You asked back.

“I don’t know, but I’m not 100% convince with it. Not that I don’t believe him, but it might be something that didn’t come straight from his heart.” She explained.

“What?”

“You might understand someday. If he’s the one for you, then he’ll always appear in your life.” She smiled.

***

“You should divide this by 5, and then you’ll get the answer…” you patiently explained it to Jiyeon. “Ahh. Ok. I get it now.” She did some calculation. Myungsoo then came with a tray of drinks for the 3 of you.

“Iced Americano for you…” she placed it next to Jiyeon. “And Mocha latte for you…” he placed it in front of you. He then took the seat next to you.

The three of you were currently studying for the coming entrance exam which is in two weeks time. “I’m always confused with this kind of question.” Jiyeon exclaimed.” Patient is all its need. You shouldn’t do it in a hurry; it will only lead to carelessness.” You gave her some advice.

“Okay teacher!” She told you.

“Hmm, Myungsoo. You don’t have any schedule?” She asked him.

“I have to halt all my activities for a moment, need to concentrate on my study for these 2 weeks.” Jiyeon nodded.

She then closed her books. “I need to head home. It’s getting late.” She took a glance of her watch. “I see you guys tomorrow. Yeon Jung ah, thanks for tutoring me today. I owe you.” She smiled at you. She immediately packed her stuff and left, leaving only you and Myungsoo.

After few hours of studying, you two decide to leave. He walked you home. There was a certain silence along the way. You guys then took the bus home.

“Yah, I head that girl who went out with Woohyun is only going out with him because he’s rich.” You overheard a girl in front of you talked.

“Really? She’s such a .” Another one said.

“I know right. I bet she’s ugly. Even if she’s pretty, she might have some surgery done.” They continuously talked.

You felt hurt hearing those piercing words.At that moment, a few tears streaming down your cheek. You felt an icy hand suddenly touched your cheek, wiping those tears away. You turned to look at him. He then placed both of his hand to your ears. “Don’t listen to them.” He told you.

You paused for a moment. More tears started to fall down. You stared deep into his eyes with your teary eyes. The bus came to a stop.

You then placed your hand on his hand, gently moving it away from your ears. “Don’t do that again.” You told him. You stood up and got off the bus, leaving him confused.

As you walked away, you heart felt tightened again. “Why Myung ah? Why you made me so confused?”You uttered to yourself with a sob.

_______________________________

Double update :D yeay.

I've became excited to update more because of those comments you guys made. 

it get me excited too. so keep those comments coming and i'll try to update soon enough. 

Thanks for supporting this fic :)