Entrance exam

My Celebrity Crush

 

You neatly tied your hair and immediately grabbed your bag. “Hmmm. Smells good unnie.” You said as soon as you walked out of the room.

“Come and eat. You need to fill up your stomach so that you’ll be able to answer the exam question.” She told you. You just smiled and headed towards the dining table, placing your bag on the couch.

Today is your big day and the most important day in your life. This is going to determine your future. The past few weeks had been really stressful; however you managed to put those insignificant things away in order to concentrate on your study.

“You’ve been working really hard sis. I’m sure you’ll success.” Your sister told you while placing a glass of fresh milk on the table for you. “Thanks…I promise to do well.” You assured her.

Knock Knock.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. “I’ll get it.” Your sister told you as she got off her seat and went to get the door. “Hello. Are you Miss Shin Yeon Jung?” The boy asked. “No, I’m her sister.”

“I’m Yeon Jung.” You appeared at the door. The boy handed you a bouquet of white carnation. “You got a delivery, can you please sign it right here miss.” He told you. You followed his order and signed it on the paper. He then left. “Wow, a bouquet of flowers early in the morning. I’m jealous. Who is it from?” She asked.

You discovered a soft pink card between the flowers. You opened the card and it was written.

Jungie ah~~~

Even without my good luck wish, I know you could do really well.

Wishing you the best for this entrance exam!!

Hwaiting…

Love;

Your oppa, Woohyun.

You smiled at his message. “Who?” Your sister asked again. “Woohyun oppa.” You answered. “Woohyun shhi?”

You nodded. “Ohh…”

“Unnie, I need to go. I don’t want to miss the bus. Unnie, would do me a favour? Please put this in a vase or something. They are absolutely gorgeous.” You told her and stared at the fresh white carnation. You loved flower, especially if it was in white.

“Okay. Then, good luck sis. I wish you all the best.” She took the bouquet from you and pulled you into a hug.

You arranged your step towards the bus stop and took the bus to school. When you arrived at school, you saw Myungsoo waiting for you in front of the entrance. You stopped pacing. He then spotted you and made his way towards you. “Hey!” he greeted. You greeted him back. “Are you ready?” He asked you.

“Always ready, but slightly nervous right now. How bout you?” He carved a smile.

“Always nervous and currently nervous.” He told you. You grabbed his hand. “You’ll do great. I believe in you.” You gave him some support and let go off his hand.

He then took something from his pocket. He grabbed your hand and placed an ‘infinity sign’ necklace on your palm.

The necklace felt icy on your sweaty palm. On the pendant, there was a message written, “Good Luck”.

“What is this?” You asked him. “A good luck gift.” He answered you.

You smiled. “This is beautiful. Thanks.” You thanked and heaved a sigh. “I have nothing in exchange.” “Nahh. It’s okay. Your support is already my strength.” A smile curled on his face.

“Wait!” You ped your bag and took a green pen out. “Here, take my lucky pen.” You handed to him. “It gives me confident when answering the question. Maybe it could bring you luck too.”
 He smiled and gently pushed the pen away. “I won’t take this from you. You’ll be the one who need it the most. Beside, I’ve got this!” He raised his arm up, and you saw the charm bracelet snaking his wrist.

“Come, we need to go inside now.” Then both of you went into the examination hall.

***

“Ahh, that was hard. Really hard!” Myungsoo whined when both of you and Jiyeon got out of the examination hall. “Jung ah, you must be in joy right? You didn’t seem nervous at all.” Jiyeon told you.

“It..was…quite hard.I think.” You trailed off. “Tsk, nothing is hard to you. I'm sure you answered those questions easily.“ Seoyeon appeared out of nowhere. “Yah, what are those guys doing there?” She continued.

The three of you turned to where Seoyeon was pointing and saw a van surrounded by a group of girls. “Yah, it’s INFINITE~~~~. What are they doing here?” A girl screamed as she ran towards the vehicle.

You turned to look at Myungsoo. “What?” you mouthed. He was as puzzled as you were. He slightly shook his head and shrugged his shoulder. “I need to take a closer look of them. “Seoyeon said and made her way towards the big group.

“This is bad. What are the hyung doing here?” Myungsoo seemed restless.

Just then, Myungsoo got a call from his manager.

“Hyung. Why are making such a fuss here?” He asked.

“We need to head to Japan fast. We have no choice but to come pick you up at school. Unfortunately we were discovered by the student. Where are you?”

“You’ll see me if you take 10 steps ahead.”

“Ok. I’ll go get you.”

Then they both hung up. “What did he say?” Jiyeon asked.

“I am going to blow my cover today. We need to go to the airport ASAP. That’s why they came here to get me. But unfortunately some fans discovered them.” He explained.

The manager then got off the van and went through the crowd to get to Myungsoo. The fans attention turned towards where myungsoo was standing. “Come, we need to go.” He said. Myungsoo nodded and turned towards you. “I’ll see you later. Bye.”

“What? Myungsoo is L?” some girls exclaimed. Myungsoo and the manager went through the crowd once again.  Some girl grabbed Myungsoo’s shirt, some still in confused trying to figure out the whole situation and some people don’t even bothered.

Few moments of struggling, they safely got into the van. Seoyeon then came rushing towards you. “That guy, he’s L?” she asked. You just nodded.

“You knew all along?”

“Yes.” You answered brief and tried to escape the scene ,too lazy to answer anymore questions.

“Now what?” Jiyeon asked as you guys walked away from the school compound. You shrugged your shoulder. “It’s not going to be easy starting from today.” You answered brief and exhaled noisily. 

***

“Hyung, never do that again.” Myungsoo told the manager. “That was crazy just now. chinca.” Sungyeol was still in surprised.

“Ahh, how’s Yeon Jung sshi doing? I bet she has no problem answering the question just now.” Woohyun asked.

“Nehh, she’s okay!” Myungsoo answered.

“Yah , your girl friend dropped this for you earlier today. Unfortunately you had already left.” Sungyeol handed Myungsoo a box. 

"Ohh okay. Thanks." Myungsoo took the box from him.